Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerif View Post
    tier 11 ret chest has a blue and red socket with a +20str bonus. so he's basically getting a free 20 hit and could work out his reforgings around that. and yes wow reforge is awesome.

so yeah, use the 20 str 20 hit gem in your chest. free 20 hit. also glyph of divine protection is amazing for this tier, since there's a magic aoe on every fight that you can't avoid and taking less damage at the cost of nothing is always good.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...xerif/advanced
    I used to have that gem in my chest, but after fiddling with rawr and moving some reforging around, I seem to be getting slightly more for gemming this way. Also, I switch my glyphs per fight, the concecration/rebuke glyph is for Halfurus heroic.

Edit; not reviewing again for now

Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    I used to have that gem in my chest, but after fiddling with rawr and moving some reforging around, I seem to be getting slightly more for gemming this way. Also, I switch my glyphs per fight, the concecration/rebuke glyph is for Halfurus heroic.

Edit; not reviewing again for now
    You gemmed wrong. The reason why everyone else doing it differently, putting 20/20 gem in chest, because it's the right way of doing it.

And don't use Rawr for reforging, use wowreforge.com

Basically you are missing 26 crit rating on your toon (20 from wrong gem and 6 from bad reforging, all other stats are same). Proof link. It's good thing to have more crit - it's more dps, so when you have time you should probably "review" your decision. Good luck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisko View Post
    You gemmed wrong. The reason why everyone else doing it differently, putting 20/20 gem in chest, because it's the right way of doing it.

And don't use Rawr for reforging, use wowreforge.com

Basically you are missing 26 crit rating on your toon (20 from wrong gem and 6 from bad reforging, all other stats are same). Proof link. It's good thing to have more crit - it's more dps, so when you have time you should probably "review" your decision. Good luck.
    I didn't use Rawr for reforging, I used wow-reforge and the only thing I changed in Rawr was the gem in my chest. (Also linking me wow-reforge won't help, being as it doesn't show the optimisation to someone you link it to, or any changes you made.)
    Although it does seem you are right, either I made some mistake in rawr or my recent gear changes have made a difference. And my reforging isn't bad, switching the gem in my chest actually calls for no reforging changes, according to the optimisation on wow-reforge.
    No need to be rude (:
    Last edited by mmocfa3b6f5501; 2011-06-02 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    I didn't use Rawr for reforging, I used wow-reforge and the only thing I changed in Rawr was the gem in my chest. (Also linking me wow-reforge won't help, being as it doesn't show the optimisation to someone you link it to, or any changes you made.)
    Although it does seem you are right, either I made some mistake in rawr or my recent gear changes have made a difference. And my reforging isn't bad, switching the gem in my chest actually calls for no reforging changes, according to the optimisation on wow-reforge.
    No need to be rude (:
    1. It's Reforge Direct Link, it does show full reforge optimization to whoever you are linking, barring obvious gem change.
    Stats you should end up with are 882/698/909/941(+20)/2122. Try again.

2. It has nothing to do with Rawr. You can change items/gems/enchants/reforge options directly at wowreforge.com.

3. Your reforging have you at +6 over hit cap. That's not optimal.

4. Switching your gem to +20hit/20str, obviously, does call for reforging changes, unless you want to sport +26 over hit cap. Reforge gloves Haste->Crit, Bees Ring Haste->Hit. That will lower hit by 26.

5. I'm sorry if my advice was worded rude. English is not my 1st.

I could use a rating and some help. Should I still be using SoT glyph or no? I feel like I have wayyy to much exp with the glyph

Quote Originally Posted by killuchen View Post
    I could use a rating and some help. Should I still be using SoT glyph or no? I feel like I have wayyy to much exp with the glyph
    From what i see the only thing that could lower your expertise at all is if you reforge the expertise on your ring to mastery instead of haste.But that would prob only drop you down to 25.So you just have to wait for (chogalls helm not sure?) to drop a lot of your expertise.In the mean time drop glyph of judgement and use crusader strike.

Quote Originally Posted by killuchen View Post
    No, you shouldn't use GoSoT with your gear.

So, US100 guild actually took you, ret paladin glyphed with judgement, to roster? I'm speechless ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jämeson View Post
    I have yet to see any math that impresses on me that sacred shield is really worth anything outside a pvp atmosphere.
    What else are you going to take? 1 point in Sacred Shield is a lot better than 1 point in Divinity, Acts of Sacrifice, Eternal Glory, Protector of the Innocent or Guardian's Favor.

---------- Post added 2011-06-02 at 09:02 AM ----------

So, US100 guild actually took you, ret paladin glyphed with judgement, to roster? I'm speechless ...
    That just makes me happy actually. If he could get into a US100 guild, I could get into a US50 guild... if I wanted. I have no plans at this time to change guilds though.
    Last edited by Reith; 2011-06-02 at 02:02 PM.

No, you shouldn't use GoSoT with your gear.

Lol, I was messing around with stuff but hey. I still managed to rank on fights like 55 on H: Council and not die to silly mechanics. So I must be doing something right huh
    Last edited by killuchen; 2011-06-02 at 07:04 PM.

Deleted
    Since I got my Prot spec/gear rated, I might aswell get my mainspec rated.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ontirri/simple

A few notes:
    I use the CS glyph over the SoT glyph since I sit at EXACTLY 26 as I am now, and I got 6 unused exp with the glyph and reforging.
    I am getting LtS to replace CW in the very near future (i.e when I can be arsed to run dungeons)
    Currently collecting maelstroms to get the last few BiS enchants for my gear.
    Got Akirus and not Ashkandi because the damned thing just won't drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine...time to throw myself into the grinder and see how I fare: just add the "http:" to the below link to see my character.

//us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shuhalo/chaakan/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTirri View Post
    Since I got my Prot spec/gear rated, I might aswell get my mainspec rated.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ontirri/simple
    First, you want to satisfy your socket bonus on your chest because it is just free hit from the gem. Also, I would recommend using wowreforge.com to clean up your hit rating a tad, you might get a little mastery as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kragshot View Post
    Fine...time to throw myself into the grinder and see how I fare: just add the "http:" to the below link to see my character.

//us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shuhalo/chaakan/advanced
    Just a couple things I noticed right off the bat:

Gems: Only satisfy the socket bonus on your chest, everything else should be +40/67 str gems no matter what.

Reforging: Looks like you got as much mastery as you could, but you might want to try using wowreforge.com for hit cap/maybe getting expertise closer to 16 also.

Enchants look good.

P.S.: Make sure to swap gems before reforging also.
    Last edited by Dmchomerun; 2011-06-03 at 08:29 AM.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok do me, I've read this forum a lot but never used it, link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../royals/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by royals View Post
    Ok do me, I've read this forum a lot but never used it, link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../royals/simple
    7/10 for the Healing shoulders (whats up with that?) & PvP cloak.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl!! Healing shoulders from raid tonight, dunno why I put those on, pvp cloak for the str and mastery being > than the less str and crit on reg mode cloak from council. (crit/haste)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    Cant say much bout PvE. But looks kinda nice 9/10

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...3%A6nkz/simple

not played since ret nerf(WoH), PvP(!)

10+ Year Old Account
    My only question is where is your 4pc? It's a much bigger upgrade than say having those heroic pauldrons, sims put it in the 3%ish DMg increase overall increase. Otherwise looks good. To be perfect go for the helmet from Nef.

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 02:15 AM ----------

A question to throw out here a b offtopic, anyone in here having a hard time dumping their expertise? I've got so much (it's all refitted away) that I dropped my glyph. Wtb heroic trinket from the council!!

Quote Originally Posted by royals View Post
    Rofl!! Healing shoulders from raid tonight, dunno why I put those on, pvp cloak for the str and mastery being > than the less str and crit on reg mode cloak from council. (crit/haste)
    And how do you manged to come to that ... earth shattering conclusion?

74 (pvp) vs 82 (pve)