Deleted
    Idk if you ant to be rated or not yanma, but since wow is updating, here goes:

Head : ExpertiseRating -> MasteryRating
    Neck : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Shoulders : HasteRating -> HitRating
    Chest : HasteRating -> HitRating
    Waist : HasteRating -> ExpertiseRating
    Legs : CritRating -> HitRating
    Feet : CritRating -> ExpertiseRating
    Hands : HasteRating -> MasteryRating
    Ring2 : HitRating -> CritRating
    Back : CritRating -> MasteryRating
    MainHand : CritRating -> ExpertiseRating
    Ranged : HasteRating -> CritRating

That will get you perfect 961 and 481 hit/Expertise (you are 10 and 6 over the cap) as well as giving you more mastery at the cost of a bit of crit and those expertise/hit points.
    That said, I'd only change the point from repeatance to Divinity and everything else looks fine.

9/10 for the reforge-slackness.

So hypocritical, being mean about reforges when you're still sporting inferno rubies, tell your GM to work harder on it! I'd xfer over and buy you some +50 str gems it pains me so much ._. and dat mining.. :c

Squarefaced on Tarren Mill EU, fix me :[

Deleted
    @darknessiece:
    Missing Valor Points Cloak, Relic and Belt. No epic gems in your heroic gear. PvP trinket is nice for Spine but Rotting Skull should be better.
    Despite you seem to somewhat lack money and valor points... it is ok. 8/10 with room to improve.

@square
    Armory link helps..
    But well, i dont see much to be improved.. but i wouldnt raid without acts of sacrifice(hagaara) and i wish you better drop luck with EoU

--
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Feinyr/simple
    (New Hands, not yet enchanted)

Quote Originally Posted by squarefaced View Post
    So hypocritical, being mean about reforges when you're still sporting inferno rubies, tell your GM to work harder on it! I'd xfer over and buy you some +50 str gems it pains me so much ._. and dat mining.. :c

Squarefaced on Tarren Mill EU, fix me :[
    Buy some garnets for yourself first :3 also you can reforge your gear better to get rid of that hit overcap (actually to lower it a bit. check wowreforge with your character). Fetch that socket bonus in your ring. Fix your talents, you don't need repentance, divinity is better choice for your raid. As soon as alysrazor's band drops, replace your rep ring unless you have better choice.

Deleted
    You guys do realise it's my Offspec, right? Also, I'm using Rotting skull for Spine. Creche + EoU for normal fights.

Being my OS and having had to buy that trinket for spine would explain the lack of relic (whihc I'm buying today) and valor cloak (which I'm buying tomorrow).

And I'm not being hyprocitical. People come here, ask someone to rate their character, I do what I can to help them improove. The guy abvove me had his reforges wrong, I showed him a solution to improove them. Regarding mining.... yeah, I'm working on that! you sound like my GM :>

that said, @ Feinyr: Like many of the people before you, you could fix your reforge. wowreforge.com is extremely fast and will solve all your problems with this. You'll get an exact hit/expertise cap and more mastery over crit.
    I advise you to talent Eye for an Eye 2/2 and take a point away from Acts of Sacrifice. One point is enough for self dispell I believe, and eye for an eye is quite helpful. If you are soaking in ultraxion, for example, you can get crits ranging from 65 to 90k. I'd personally remove Glyph of lay on hands and use ascetic crusader.
    Gems and enchants check out pretty well. Solid 9/10

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A4bowl/simple

Pretty new to the pvp scene, can anybody give me some on advice on what my first Conquest points purchase should be?
    I'm debating whether it should be a weapon or armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jona90 View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A4bowl/simple

Pretty new to the pvp scene, can anybody give me some on advice on what my first Conquest points purchase should be?
    I'm debating whether it should be a weapon or armor.
    Always buy the bigger upgrades 1st. I'd go with head, chest or legs first. And after you have all of those get shoulders and hands. Then if you dont have a slicer or gurth by then get a weapon.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^Yells. I give you 10/10. You have put an effort into gemming with epic gems, you've got enchants, max professions, and you are also on my old server, where I hit m first 60 in vanilla on.

My character is Botan - US Kil'jaeden
    Last edited by dingoxiiiii; 2012-02-02 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dingoxiiiii View Post
    ^Yells. I give you 10/10. You have put an effort into gemming with epic gems, you've got enchants, max professions, and you are also on my old server, where I hit m first 60 in vanilla on.

My character is Botan - US Kil'jaeden
    9/10 because your talents build could be better with divinity and without repentance. Also probably you were caught logging off without DP glyph changing it maybe for Morchok — but you should have it at any other fight except this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    9/10 because your talents build could be better with divinity and without repentance. Also probably you were caught logging off without DP glyph changing it maybe for Morchok — but you should have it at any other fight except this one.
    You are basically the blue print of BiS. I trust you have Reg Gurth also to wep Switch for diff fights. 10/10

Rate me link in sig and also question.

I currently have http://www.wowhead.com/item=71526. I just won http://www.wowhead.com/item=78470. What is the over all best dps gain with MY gear? thanks

why the hell would you ever weapon swap
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

ultrax????? unless they fixed the bugged with the tentcle. and i thought that was discussed already

Deleted
    The H:Slicer is way better than N/Lfr:Gurth. That's why he asks.
    Your paladin needs some love:
    Talents -> Max. out Seals of the Pure and Blazing Light. Divinity isn't important.
    Gems-> Remove the Str/Stam one ASAP and gem a Str/Hit. Why don't you use your profession gems?
    Gear-> Ofc are the Spine shoulders better. Look on the Str and the gemslots...
    Replace your bracers with the crafted one and chest/boots/waist with VP-gear(Boots are not BoP, so get it with an alt). Go farm Rosary of Light instead of the Vessel. Rotting Skull is an alternative too.
    Enchants->Bracers need Str and hands need more of it...
    Reforging-> Waaaay to low Expertise, use one of the known websites for support..
    4/10

Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer View Post
    You are basically the blue print of BiS. I trust you have Reg Gurth also to wep Switch for diff fights. 10/10

Rate me link in sig and also question.

I currently have http://www.wowhead.com/item=71526. I just won http://www.wowhead.com/item=78470. What is the over all best dps gain with MY gear? thanks
    Someone rate this person first, I don't feel qualified to comment just yet! ^^

But after that, any advice would be very welcome... My MS is holy... I only just started putting together an offspec, none of our other regular healers have a dps spec, so I need to get mine up to speed. I tried to follow the guide up top, but I am sortof short on spare time now since classes started up again... so it's possible I am off the mark. I also used wowreforge, but I don't know if I did it right.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lthea/advanced

Thank you

ultrax????? unless they fixed the bugged with the tentcle. and i thought that was discussed already
    You just need to stand close enough, Ultraxion's hit box is huge so raids tend to stand way back but if you move in close enough the tentacle doesn't have any problems. H ragnaros is the same way, you have to get right up on the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Feinyr View Post
    The H:Slicer is way better than N/Lfr:Gurth. That's why he asks.
    Your paladin needs some love:
    Talents -> Max. out Seals of the Pure and Blazing Light. Divinity isn't important.
    Gems-> Remove the Str/Stam one ASAP and gem a Str/Hit. Why don't you use your profession gems?
    Gear-> Ofc are the Spine shoulders better. Look on the Str and the gemslots...
    Replace your bracers with the crafted one and chest/boots/waist with VP-gear(Boots are not BoP, so get it with an alt). Go farm Rosary of Light instead of the Vessel. Rotting Skull is an alternative too.
    Enchants->Bracers need Str and hands need more of it...
    Reforging-> Waaaay to low Expertise, use one of the known websites for support..
    4/10
    thank you and i will tweak.

but isnt 19 exp without seal the right amount?
    Last edited by Skulldancer; 2012-02-02 at 08:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you and i will tweak.

but isnt 19 exp without seal the right amount?
    16 expertise, if you use the glyph

Deleted
    Im reading over my own advice, im sorry if it did sound like i was pissed off.. lol ^^

Deleted
    so there were a few posts above me without a link...

here's mine:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A6dra/simple

Deleted
    As its my first post i dont really feel like should comment on others just yet...

But heres my main ret i have 3.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aszune/Gorthandel/simple

alt ret

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aszune/Damacus/simple

Sorry about the links, unable to post proper links as it is my first post.

Cheers.