Page 3 of 298 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Rate The Ret Paladin Above You

Skater, you are currently below expertise cap which considering you are not glyphed for it, is strange. Expertise after hit is your most valuable stat and as such should be kept at cap whenever possible and certainly is more important than your avenging wrath glyph.

You are using some poor quality gems are using the wrong meta (the correct being the agi+crit damage paired with a nightmare tear) and are in generally poorly itemized gear considering how far into 3.2 we are I would expect you to be mostly farmed through 25m ulduar content. 7/10 Fix your gems, fix your itemization, and youre doing fine.

**edit** deducting .5 for using icewalker while above hit cap. Go get 32 ap. 6.5/10 Better yet before you even go get the enchant how about getting either the plate or leather crafted boots since both are better.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lyon&n=Munkles

A couple things of note
    1) I know FotFF is "mo bettah" I just have never seen it drop let alone won the roll on it
    2) I know im below my expertise cap, this is a recent development and I cannot at this point in time rework anything to change that without suffering a higher dps loss (recent parse from 25m fire fighter showed 1 dodged attack.

Now comment away.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Munk
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lyon&n=Munkles

A couple things of note
    1) I know FotFF is "mo bettah" I just have never seen it drop let alone won the roll on it
    2) I know im below my expertise cap, this is a recent development and I cannot at this point in time rework anything to change that without suffering a higher dps loss (recent parse from 25m fire fighter showed 1 dodged attack.

Now comment away.
    except the expertise and your 3rd minor glyph (get blessing of might :P) it look good, 9.8/10

Armory in sig, not raiding might have my SoR libram on

Edit : damn maintenance )_)

15+ Year Old Account

Since the EU Armory is down I will check back and Rate you later. US Armory slow updating i'm in PvE and it finally updated!

Requital of the Horde
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Requital
    Since the EU Armory is down I will check back and Rate you later.

Requital of the Horde
    0/10 for the pvp gear

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Requital
    Since the EU Armory is down I will check back and Rate you later.

Requital of the Horde
    because of Eu armory down ill skip over Iktankniet.

Imba gear for ur role (pvp), u clearly understand the need of enchancting and socketing to the limit.
    U got the best 2 proffesions for pvp.
    And i want ur wep

9.9/10 reason is id actualy expect a paladin of ur caliber to be around the 2k rating by now and if u havent got time yet just ignore this.

Eu armory down btw
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas

Imba gear for ur role (pvp), u clearly understand the need of enchancting and socketing to the limit.
    And i want ur wep

9.9/10 reason is id actualy expect a paladin of ur caliber to be around the 2k rating by now and if u havent got time yet just ignore this.

Eu armory down btw
    i can look @ anyone's armory here.

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    i can look @ anyone's armory here.

im a kinda casual pvp'er, thats why im not 2k rating. and also that my teammate is a whiny little bitch
    9.9/10 everything looks fine but im taking that .1 for not having the epic fishing pole

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...z&gn=Intuition

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas

And i want ur wep

Eu armory down btw
    I agree completely but we are @ 1700 running double Ret and Resto Druid so if the target doesn't die on the initial burst we turn into turtles and go defensive and sometimes that defensive ability we have isn't as strong as pewpew Wizard Cleaves!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

A few things to note.

Until the patch 4 piece t8.5 > 2 piece t9. Sure the stats might looks better, but it's hard to beat 10% crit to CS/DS.

Clickable trinkets are good, but a good on proc trinket like greatness card / deaths choice / blood of the old god / mirror of truth (depending on your gear) might be better. It's more or less user preference really, clickable means you can time it with bloodlust (heroism) + potions where on proc might go off more often during the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlequinn
    A few things to note.

Until the patch 4 piece t8.5 > 2 piece t9. Sure the stats might looks better, but it's hard to beat 10% crit to CS/DS.

Clickable trinkets are good, but a good on proc trinket like greatness card / deaths choice / blood of the old god / mirror of truth (depending on your gear) might be better. It's more or less user preference really, clickable means you can time it with bloodlust (heroism) + potions where on proc might go off more often during the fight.
    who are u talking to ? ;D

Just general infos, go troll somewhere else.

A few things to note.

IN theory you maybe right, but my parses disagree. Reason being is that 5 superior items > 4+nifty set bonuses. You did however hit the nail on the head about clickable trinks. I know fully well that my overall dps is lower with the wrathstone but im past farming sarth outside of weekly drake sales and frankly the difference in dps isnt worth a headache over. When I get my Deaths Verdict I will be extremely happy but until them im content with having to time AW's + Trinket useage. Properly timed it makes the benefit of auto procs negligible although to be honest I hate having to worry so much about it.

T8 had great set bonuses and its sad seing t9 4p in such a sad place but when you can pickup 200+ ap as well as some other throw away stats by upgrading your gear it starts to beat out the massively powerful t8 set bonuses. with 2p t9 my dps was about a washwith 4pt8. 2pt9+ 3offset upgrades youll see the boost.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I want to lick your gear.

Just general infos, go troll somewhere else.
    can u read the topic title MR. IHASMYSMARTPANTSON ?

I'm 3/5 t9 atm and I only wear 1/5 atm. Reason being is RV proccing 1/50 of the time does nothing for my epeen. I find I get better numbers with 4/5 t8.5, but trust me as soon as blizzard decides to flip the switch and make RV crits work how they should (based off your own crit rating) I will be all about that. I use blood of the old god myself, and I'll admit it's a bit annoying waiting for it to go off so I can get that first AW in with the added 1234AP bonus.

Anyways, here is me http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...c&n=Harlequinn

I need a number of upgrades, mainly a weapon. Thankfully the first Duel Bladed Butcher that drops is mine. I think I am 2nd or 3rd if I want to get the Death's Verdict (my guild uses epgp). I pull 7k dps or so depending on the fight and if I have to move around a lot or not.

Next week I am getting my pants, so then I can get rid of these crappy expertise rings I got. I want those fancy ones with sockets off 10 man heroic and 25 man heroic northrend beasts.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...e&n=Peacebloom

yes iknow iam under expertise caped but gemming for expertise sucks since str gives you more dps anyway

2p t9 is better then 4p t8 atleast what i have seen

o btw for the poster above 9/10 really nice

EDIT: forgot to comment on the above :P

Good gear! Above hit cap, but I know how hard it is to balance that.. 9.5 (10)/10.

Me: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...raj&n=Abstract

I know I'm a bit under hitcap, but waiting for bracers from Jaraxxus 10man HC, so I can get 2pc t9, and also get Battlelord's Plate Boots, so I can get t8.5 chest. That would make me just about hitcapped.

2t9 bonus for rets is currently bugged GMs confirmed it,it's chance to crit is around 3-4% and it doesn't scale with our crit chance as it supposed to,they gonna fix it in the near future.So as Harlequinn says using 4 t8.5 atm is better.

btw this is what dps i pulled for Twin Val'kyr (Hard Mode )
    http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/c.../all/8/0/3/320

(not trying to flex my epeen but since is a ret topic i thought i could post it here)