Quote Originally Posted by Nöx View Post
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=N%C3%B6xious

I need opinions people! But be gentle ^^
    1) You can replace one of your etched ametrines with an inscribed.
    2) Mining isn't spectacular.
    3) Do what you can to pick up a tiny abom.
    4) And good luck replacing some of your lower ilvl items. I'd say you're on the right track.

8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson View Post
    1) You can replace one of your etched ametrines with an inscribed.
    2) Mining isn't spectacular.
    3) Do what you can to pick up a tiny abom.
    4) And good luck replacing some of your lower ilvl items. I'd say you're on the right track.

8/10
    10/10 - bit over hitcap for being alliance but I suppose not much you can do about that really.

Got me some shiny new bracers, armory in sig

Could someone sim to see whether me replacing my boots ench with Icewalker and getting 1 10str/10hit gem would be worth it, I thought it would but rawr sees it as an 8dps loss..
    Last edited by Brael; 2010-07-20 at 11:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    10/10 - bit over hitcap for being alliance but I suppose not much you can do about that really.

Got me some shiny new bracers, armory in sig

Could someone sim to see whether me replacing my boots ench with Icewalker and getting 1 10str/10hit gem would be worth it, I thought it would but rawr sees it as an 8dps loss..
    Hmm, you've been unlucky on weapon drops? Or just doing the SE's quests?
    Well I just got back from a panda circus where I fucked twelve identical versions of Lexxi Belle while surfing on a sharks back in space.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...der&cn=Feythir

Quote Originally Posted by Feythir View Post
    Hmm, you've been unlucky on weapon drops? Or just doing the SE's quests?
    I self imploded my old 25man guild and took 13 of it's raiders to form a 10man guild. 277 weps are unavailable to me. Have enquired with one of the 25man guilds about buying a heroic Bryntroll or Bloodfall but no luck so far since they got people still needing them for offspecs.

15+ Year Old Account
    I self imploded my old 25man guild and took 13 of it's raiders to form a 10man guild. 277 weps are unavailable to me. Have enquired with one of the 25man guilds about buying a heroic Bryntroll or Bloodfall but no luck so far since they got people still needing them for offspecs.
    Take your 10 people and create a 25 man GKP run if you have a solid 10 man core for this the run should not only be relatively easy but you could net a nice chunk of change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Take your 10 people and create a 25 man GKP run if you have a solid 10 man core for this the run should not only be relatively easy but you could net a nice chunk of change.
    Go check Bronze Dragonflight EU on WoWprogress, seriously a terribad realm, only reason i'm still here is friend. I doubt a PuG could do heroic Marrowgar here. A GKP run i've been going to on my alt over the past few weeks has been quite easily doing 10/12(lootship hc obviously), might suggest to them about trying some of the easier hardmodes and i'll take my main to those if they consider it. Tbh, the GKP run is mostly people/alts from 2 10mans guilds and alts of the 2 horde semi-hardcore 25man guilds so might be quite possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got H Coldwraith Links. I had to start gemming hit. It makes me sad.

We also got H PP to 500k tonight. It makes me sadder.

I probably won't be on when they kill him tomorrow, and he'll probably drop H TAJ.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post

I probably won't be on when they kill him tomorrow, and he'll probably drop H TAJ.
    Be on tomorrow then dude!!

Edit: Reason I ain't rated ur new belt is coz armory shows u prot..

15+ Year Old Account

You should link your signature to your Armory or post your Armory not that you want a rating but you are more likely to get skipped if someone has to go out of the way to find your Armory. But since you are in Prot gear/spec I can't rate you anyhow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Go check Bronze Dragonflight EU on WoWprogress, seriously a terribad realm, only reason i'm still here is friend. I doubt a PuG could do heroic Marrowgar here. A GKP run i've been going to on my alt over the past few weeks has been quite easily doing 10/12(lootship hc obviously), might suggest to them about trying some of the easier hardmodes and i'll take my main to those if they consider it. Tbh, the GKP run is mostly people/alts from 2 10mans guilds and alts of the 2 horde semi-hardcore 25man guilds so might be quite possible.
    HM Marrowgar really isn't that hard. If the raid can handle 10/12, he shouldn't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Suliso View Post
    HM Marrowgar really isn't that hard. If the raid can handle 10/12, he shouldn't be a problem.
    Cool, will suggest it since there's a GKP run up for this Saturday.. especially with 30% buff too I think even my terrible server might be able to kill Marrow hc. Will get back to you on that though :P lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't going for a rating, I've already had like 3. And I'm prot because of H PP. I just felt like sharing.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

I wasn't going for a rating, I've already had like 3. And I'm prot because of H PP. I just felt like sharing.
    Wondered why when I typed ur name into my url thingy it came up with ur armory link, guess I rated you a few pages back. Gz on the belt anyway and goodluck with H Prof

Ok guys I am back after the heroic lootship dropped bracers and I got them.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ood&cn=Eladrin

now I am just barely over hit capped, but my Expertise took a dive. So how do I fix it? Badge 264 cloak I am guessing w/10str+10crit gem?

*Yes I know I still need to get the consecrate glyph, I couldn't find one yesterday and only got on long enough to raid earlier today so I can get one tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Ok guys I am back after the heroic lootship dropped bracers and I got them.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ood&cn=Eladrin

now I am just barely over hit capped, but my Expertise took a dive. So how do I fix it? Badge 264 cloak I am guessing w/10str+10crit gem?

*Yes I know I still need to get the consecrate glyph, I couldn't find one yesterday and only got on long enough to raid earlier today so I can get one tonight.
    Please do not get that cloak.. get the exp ring from lootship or the one from rotface and replace ur ring of rotting sinew. Then use 2 etched ametrine to hitcap. You're over hitcap while having a space goat anyway..

-1 for wrong rep ring.

8/10 (deducted other point for being over hitcap as alliance surely you always have a space goat).

Didn't deduct for exo glyph as you say ur going to fix it.

Please do not get that cloak.. get the exp ring from lootship or the one from rotface and replace ur ring of rotting sinew. Then use 2 etched ametrine to hitcap. You're over hitcap while having a space goat anyway..

-1 for wrong rep ring.

8/10 (deducted other point for being over hitcap as alliance surely you always have a space goat).

Didn't deduct for exo glyph as you say ur going to fix it.
    Well it'll have to wait til next week for rot's ring since we down his HM tonight and no ring dropped. I can fix the ring tonight too.

Well it'll have to wait til next week for rot's ring since we down his HM tonight and no ring dropped. I can fix the ring tonight too.
    I take it ur aiming for the 8% without a Draenei aura then? Incase of death or incase he doesn't show up?

I take it ur aiming for the 8% without a Draenei aura then? Incase of death or incase he doesn't show up?
    Honestly I am just trying to do the best I can with the gear I have atm. I am not sure where to improve other than that. Its not like I gemmed hit. Rep ring changed to the agi/ap one. and cons glyph now on.

Honestly I am just trying to do the best I can with the gear I have atm. I am not sure where to improve other than that. Its not like I gemmed hit. Rep ring changed to the agi/ap one. and cons glyph now on.
    Well, the best way to fix ur expertise would be one of the rings I mentioned, although I know waiting for a drop can be a pain in the ass. If you have the badges I suppose you could use that cloak as a placeholder until you get either ring.

Well, the best way to fix ur expertise would be one of the rings I mentioned, although I know waiting for a drop can be a pain in the ass. If you have the badges I suppose you could use that cloak as a placeholder until you get either ring.
    Yea I think that is what I am gonna do until the ring drops, but then I am stuck waiting on another cloak to drop. But it is what it is. Hopefully we'll get another token or two later tonight and I can pick up a couple more 264 pieces to upgrade my tier gear.