My spec is pretty old, and back then I somehow often managed to go oom so I found that using a single mail piece gear and speccing divine intellect worked out to solve that problem pretty well

Rest, thanks alot for the nice words!
    Unfortunately however I am not going to be first in line to get fleshrending gauntlets - but I will get it sooner or later

I'm thinking about either going for BS, Engineering or Tailoring as my 2nd proffesion since I know it blows - for everything. I am going to change it when I get some more gold ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep mining because I use it to make money when I care, and to do my blacksmithing. I don't plan on dropping it anytime soon.

Also, stupid H Bloodfall has only dropped once, and it went to our feral tank. It makes me sad.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Say what you want but mining can't be that lucrative. In the last week I have made 16k from JC/BS. It is certainly possible to make more gold than that, but I'm just saying that you can still make a respectable amount of gold without gimping your DPS or sinking hours into farming.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I'm also lazy, I barely get on anymore for non-raids. Plus, when cata comes out I'll want it to level my BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Eh, I'm also lazy
    And the truth shall set you free, my friend.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

^ better geared than me =p

-Your spec is alright, but Divine Intellect is an absolute trash talent if you only knew how little you gain from it.
    Wait your justifying that 250 mana buffed isn't worth it?!?!?!!?!!

Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt, I need my mana! To much haste for DS procs, me go ooooooooooooooom!

Quote Originally Posted by ammor View Post

Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt, I need my mana! To much haste for DS procs, me go ooooooooooooooom!
    You sound like you're joking but you are spec'd 5/5 Divine Intellect. Am I missing something here?

Perhaps if your eCD on Judgement wasn't 9.366-10.6 seconds you wouldn't have mana issues. As it stands, you are casting Judgement 17%-32.5% less often (from theoretically perfect) than you should be. It is your #1 priority for several reasons.
    Last edited by Prentice; 2010-08-06 at 10:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ammor View Post

Amen, this has happened to me so many times!

Quote Originally Posted by Xephy View Post
    Amen, this has happened to me so many times!
    /facepalm

I really don't know what else to say. Learn your priorities and this won't EVER happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    /facepalm

I really don't know what else to say. Learn your priorities and this won't EVER happen.
    wait i have a mana bar? WHAT! 0_0
    seriously, if you have mana issue you should really check your priorities.

Can anyone rate my ret pally? Thanks

Can't post links yet so:
    Syina
    US-Ursin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by king 0f kings View Post
    Can anyone rate my ret pally? Thanks

Can't post links yet so:
    Syina
    US-Ursin
    Frost cloak is bad, get the one off lootship or rotface.
    PvP bracers.
    23 haste is usually better than 22 agility on cloaks.
    You're way under hit cap.
    Replace glyph of exorcism with glyph of SoV/SoC.
    Put your points from divine intellect into healing light.
    Gemming is fine, aside from the str/haste gem in your gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    You sound like you're joking but you are spec'd 5/5 Divine Intellect. Am I missing something here?

Perhaps if your eCD on Judgement wasn't 9.366-10.6 seconds you wouldn't have mana issues. As it stands, you are casting Judgement 17%-32.5% less often (from theoretically perfect) than you should be. It is your #1 priority for several reasons.
    How do you check eCDs? I assume you do this by WoL parses? I would be interested in how to check this for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Supremes View Post
    How do you check eCDs? I assume you do this by WoL parses? I would be interested in how to check this for myself.
    Fight duration divided by the number of times you used each attack. Here's a simple example:

178 seconds (2:18 minute fight) / 12 Judgements = Judgement eCD of 14.83 seconds

You simply do the same for each of your attacks then compare them to the actual cooldown of the ability. For Consecration, count the number of ticks and divide by 10(assuming you are glpyhed) then divide that value into your fight length.

Actually I look at logs reguarly, I play on a crappy laptop, its just ridiculous, the only reason I even raid 25's right now is since they don't have another decent Ret. I really can't do much about that with running at 5-7FPS.

Ammor -10/10 with only a Purple Turban on! and -10 more for being in Shai Hulud Reborn! !

haven't been to this thread in a while just wanted to check if i finally fixed my pally up just wanna get rated on gear i know about the int in the holy tree i am cheap >.> lol jk just keep forgetting to fix it also i cant seem to loose the damn hit lol any idea what items can be easily gotten ? =^.^= think thats it..... link is below

i did 10.5k dps with 5 fps on marrow so i think thats good lol

@mcbsnke everything looks fine get rid of tailoring and pick up engi, also put the 10 all stat gem in your chest you gain more.

8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Bladewind View Post
    put the 10 all stat gem in your chest you gain more.
    if did want my chest bonus i would also need a yellow gem with the tear thats y i didnt do it also never going to drop tailoring cause it costs to much gold to redo a skill atleast for me with like 1k g avg on my toons total