10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbsnke View Post
    if did want my chest bonus i would also need a yellow gem with the tear thats y i didnt do it also never going to drop tailoring cause it costs to much gold to redo a skill atleast for me with like 1k g avg on my toons total
    Get your tier 10 chest and put your NMT in there, since it'll help solve your hit problem. Also, you should switch glyph of exo for glyph of cons.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't see your gear cause you are logged out in prot gear and specc.

For my char go onto wow europe and search for Xartlol on Laughing skull.

I have been curious about changing my hit trinket for the emblem one. Then i need to rechange my Str/Crit gems for Str/Hit and also my gems in my rings for Str/Hit to reach the 8% hit cap. But i'm really curious if it will be a dps drop or a dps increase. Since i will drop some str and gain passive ap+haste.

Deleted
    You can always use Rawr for that, Myself im hopeless i dont know how to use rawr properly,

Pretty perfect stuff you got atleast compaired to me
    1 thing tho, You have 128int with the int talant you have you gain 7int (Unbuffed) I'd favor the 12% extra healing for that little extra help sometime. As on BQL air phase and Marrowgars bone storm (if theres no spikes up)

EU - Bronze Dragonflight - Kaylaan <----Thats me
    Get some missmatch stuff while trying to get some other pieces i want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Replacing the trinket is a good idea, but i'd suggest getting the frost belt to replace your current one or the RS 25 Boots, so you don't have to gem so much hit. Also, if you have 25 expertise without SoC, you should switch glyphs to exo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other than the obvious exp problem, just put the 5 points you have in divine intellect into the other 2 talents in that tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Go easy on me :P lol just kidding.
    - Crit/str gems at yellow sockets on back/wrist. (+6 dps)
    - Enchant 32ap on legs, you are over hit cap already, sheesh. (+14 dps)
    - Remove that expertise gem and put +20 str, it's ok to be a bit under cap. (+23 dps)
    - DS glyph ... like, seriously? Get exorcism. (+59 dps)

I'm not gonna rate for now. Read up on how your class should gem/enchant/glyph and fix these mistakes.

Not mistakes, but something to consider:
    - Ultimately you would want to use SoV glyph, it gives more dps than Exo when fully utilized, so if you have better neck (like crit/haste one) - equip it and swap glyphs.
    - At AM spec Divine Intellect is kind of useless talent, since you should never run oom if you are judging on CD. With Healing Light talent you can toss bigger insta-heal on yourself while running/switching targets and potentially save a brez for raid. Also you can spam heals on Dreamwalker when nothing else to do.

-------------------
    If you want to rate me, please keep in mind that sometimes my spec is Vindication/DivinePurpose for old raids and BGs. I respec to AM only for ICC.

Kisko -

9.5/10, no engineering. Highest DPS, hands down best raid utility offered compared to the stat bonus BS has. Good to see you replaced HWT token though, I'll forgive you in time.

Regarding my armory... replacing one 10str/10hit gem with a 10str.10crit gem was simmed as a slight DPS upgrade for me, but I haven't regemmed since progression raiding 3 months ago when I needed the melee hit cap for Valk stuns on HLK.

Id rate badpaladin but im at work and cant open armory. Its like they want me to work while im here or something. Raverence area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Raverence View Post
    Id rate badpaladin but im at work and cant open armory. Its like they want me to work while im here or something. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...2&cn=Raverence
    -1 You don't need Icewalker for hit cap => 32 ap on boots
    -1 Get Aura Mastery

8/10

Id rate badpaladin but im at work and cant open armory. Its like they want me to work while im here or something. Raverence area 52
    So I wrote up this review then the site shit the bed. Gonna post it anyways because I feel that Nillo left several things out.

-Mining... Don't need to say anything else about that one.
    -7/7/57??? Do you not believe it raid utility of any kind?
    -16 points over the hit cap with Icewalker to do booties.
    -25 Expertise from gear with Glyph of SoV
    -Empty minor glyph slot

Offspec:
    -I don't see any arena teams, so I'll assume your OS is for PvE. Your spec is BAD!!!! How did you justify 3/5 Toughness, 3/5 Reckoning, and 0/2 Vindication when you were spending your points?
    -No Divine Plea glyph?

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    -1 You don't need Icewalker for hit cap => 32 ap on boots
    -1 Get Aura Mastery

8/10
    Leveling engineering to replace mining now that i have the free gold. so that will take care of boots.

AM is really that important? i used to raid with it for some hardmodes but use this as a hybrid pvp/raid spec since with 30% doesnt have much of an impact

Leveling engineering to replace mining now that i have the free gold. so that will take care of boots.

AM is really that important? i used to raid with it for some hardmodes but use this as a hybrid pvp/raid spec since with 30% doesnt have much of an impact
    AM is one of the biggest utility's a ret paladin brings not having it is bad.

Overall you seem okay, but i noticed that your expertise, even with the glyph, adds up to only 23(26 being cap). Other than that you seem fine. 8/10

- Seriatim, US-Tortheldrin.
    -I noticed my armory shows me with the Deadly libram (I desperately need to update my Seal of Command libram). I would usually be using Libram of Valiance.
    Last edited by Seriatim; 2010-08-09 at 08:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladewind View Post
    AM is one of the biggest utility's a ret paladin brings not having it is bad.
    I think thats best determined by the Guild I know a few Rets that are brought for DPS not utility so they are 5/7/59 they never use AM they are requested to I would love to be in that position myself!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Seriatim View Post
    Overall you seem okay, but i noticed that your expertise, even with the glyph, adds up to only 23(26 being cap). Other than that you seem fine. 8/10

- Seriatim, US-Tortheldrin.
    -I noticed my armory shows me with the Deadly libram (I desperately need to update my Seal of Command libram). I would usually be using Libram of Valiance.
    -1 for cloak
    -1 for boots
    -1 for using hit gems and enchants while being immensly overcapped
    -1 not gemming +4 socket bonuses with a yellow slot
    -1 for mining get a proper profession, preferably engineering

Don't put your nightmares tear in your legs, pump 2 20str gems in there and put it in your boots for now since you dont have tier chest

Get vengefull noose from frost emblems, its way better then that shit waist

overall it's not bad, but alot of room for improval

5.5/10

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eam&n=faesroll

Conquerer marks are virtually NON-existent, the other 2 are going for offspec already :/

Deleted
    What can I say, you got a very good paladin over there. Got the 2nd BIS wrist, the ashen verdict BIS ring which I don't have it yet since I kinda need gold atm. Well the only thing you miss is exp cap, but that doesn't really matter that much. 10/10

Search for Nysand on Agamaggan EU

Quote Originally Posted by chris16 View Post
    What can I say, you got a very good paladin over there. Got the 2nd BIS wrist, the ashen verdict BIS ring which I don't have it yet since I kinda need gold atm. Well the only thing you miss is exp cap, but that doesn't really matter that much. 10/10

Search for Nysand on Agamaggan EU

7/10. You will need to run more icc25 or icc10 Heroic to get some upgrades and you are good.

For my ret, I will still need quite a few upgrades from heroic.
    Search on my ret under US armory, Creampuffz from Thaurissan

Quote Originally Posted by creampuffz View Post
    7/10. You will need to run more icc25 or icc10 Heroic to get some upgrades and you are good.

For my ret, I will still need quite a few upgrades from heroic.
    Search on my ret under US armory, Creampuffz from Thaurissan
    -1 for wrong spec
    -.5 for just under the expertise cap

8.5 overall. I'd normally rate less for having SM with these flaws, but each to their own.

Hurray for not being able to post links. Check my signature!