http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...7zhul&cn=Gronk

<3 Plz Be Serious + if u have questions ask!

---------- Post added 2010-09-10 at 09:17 AM ----------

With my crit is H DV still better than H WFS?
    I also have H Bryntrol, and getting Shadowmourne in 2-3 weeks
    Any other suggestions / questions please ask and i shall wonder and answer

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything looks good, and H DV is always better than H WFS because of the massive str proc.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    heroic arthas downed. bout damned time too.
    Grats dewd

Deleted
    grats dude. most i can manage is 8/12 normal mode. sometimes not even 4/12 normal mode... at this rate, it will take until the expansion AFTER cataclysm before i even get to see LK hc, let alone down him...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    grats dude. most i can manage is 8/12 normal mode. sometimes not even 4/12 normal mode... at this rate, it will take until the expansion AFTER cataclysm before i even get to see LK hc, let alone down him...
    Heh, I left my guild months ago because they didn't want to make attempts and they kept saying they would. I came back after not playing for 3-4 months, and they still haven't began attempts. If you want to make a group in 2015, invite me.

Deleted
    well, i'm on EU servers and you are on US servers, so... might be a bit tricky.

Deleted
    No shadowmourne inc, and wont raid togc for trinket.

link in signature

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird View Post
    No shadowmourne inc, and wont raid togc for trinket.

link in signature
    I won't comment on your Glyphs or Talents as everyone has an opinion and I won't spark a debate fest about it again. I don't know what your limited to in terms of loot but the Agi cloak is better then yours and the Agi belt form Putricide is also better.

Your chest should be Str/NMT
    Pants should be double Str
    Meta should be Agi instead of Crit
    Rep ring is likely to net more DPS as a Str gem then str/crit

8/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Kisko View Post
    Ook, I hope your squids never ever die.
    if that many squids die it is a wipe anyway.

Yep, it is better than normal WFS by ~50 dps.
    ok fair enough, but it isn't better than H WFS and of course that dropped last night and the damn hunter won it. I'll get it someday.

There is hundreds of ToC25 pugs every week on my realm because people still need trinkets, but I can understand that your realm is different.
    Heroic WFS is still your best bet, but random loot is random, no one can tell when you going to get yours.
    Its easier to hold out for H WFS, since I run HM ICC 10 stuff every week.

Well, it's not my fault you had (apparently) two so-so professions, I just pointed out where you can get dps increase, thats what this thread is about.
    BS might be a DPS increase now, but I think in cata enc+jc is going to prove to be just as good if not better. So no, its not your fault I had mining and dropped it for JC, but I am not going to change another profession for a less than 1% DPS increase.

I'm pretty sure you are wrong. I can sim your toon for you or you can just look at the EJ Heroic All Items Priority List. Agi cloak all the way.
    Fair enough, it is a 4.65 DPS increase now in the gear I currently have. It didn't sim that way before, but admittedly that was before some upgrades.

Boots are my fail point atm, so IMPO I am looking at very targeted and specific upgrades:

Blood Soaked Stompers
    H WFS
    HM Coldwraith Links
    possibly HM Shadowslayers cloak

the reality of another weapon is not very high, but if I get those targeted upgrades the next one would have to be either HM LK polearm or SM and both of those are not likely to get to my hands before cata drops.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ood&cn=Eladrin

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I resent these squid remarks, so much I had to chime in and tell you our hit buff is only party wide. I got the feeling you weren't aware with this after this comment:

if that many squids die it is a wipe anyway.
    :P

I usually have 2 in my party.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlyskilled View Post
    I resent these squid remarks, so much I had to chime in and tell you our hit buff is only party wide. I got the feeling you weren't aware with this after this comment:

:P
    But still.. those squids need to have a significant amount of death time for hit to become a good stat again in which case it might really be a wipe anyway ~

---------- Post added 2010-09-10 at 09:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStag View Post
    Ok....
    -1: What's with that spec? 1/2 Vindication is useless and you should put that point in Aura Mastery
    -2: Bad gear choices: Cataclysm is still far away and you are using those 2 crappy Str Cloak and Belt (Replace with Leather Badges Belt and Agi Badges Cloak)
    -0.5 : Your Nightmare's Tear is misplaced => It's supposed to be in the blue slot in your chest for another free +6 Str (Crit/Str gem in your Bracers)
    -0.5 : Mining should be replaced with Blacksmithing or Jewelcrafting

6/10

10+ Year Old Account
    K, I'll switch the gems. Have to see how many badges I've got so I can switch up the cloak. Rawr still says the belt is fine until I can get Coldwraith Links from ICC And I'll go crazy leveling on the profession, probably Blacksmithing. Thx.
    Last edited by DarkStag; 2010-09-10 at 10:01 PM.
    Xun naut treemma l'olath, treemma nindel vel'bolen wayc'er wun l'olath

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStag View Post
    . Rawr still says the belt is fine until I can get Coldwraith Links from ICC And I'll go crazy leveling on the profession, probably Blacksmithing. Thx.
    This is most likely simply because you haven't rawr set to show leather items, because your belt is total crap with the 2 hit you use of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    This is most likely simply because you haven't rawr set to show leather items, because your belt is total crap with the 2 hit you use of it.
    Ok, fixed Rawr, little short on badges atm though.
    Xun naut treemma l'olath, treemma nindel vel'bolen wayc'er wun l'olath

Rate me please eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shen'dralar&n=Blisz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blisz View Post
    Rate me please eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shen'dralar&n=Blisz
    your gear is quite nice. there are some remarks possible, though:

1) you are 53 over the hit cap. so if you replace your bracers by ones without hit (like the ToC crafted ones), you can get a lot closer to the hit cap.
    2) your NMT is in the wrong socket type. move it from the yellow socket in your gloves to the blue one in your chest.
    3) generally speaking, gemming for a +4 AGI bonus is a DPS loss when you have multiple target switches, or when your SoV stacks fall off.
    4) finally, your professions are not the best. you should try to replace mining by blacksmithing or engineering.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jorundr, Blood Elf Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Belkar Bitterleaf
    "Run, my pretty little chunks of XP, run!"

Okay, first of all if you can, get a refund for your cloak, it's terrible and get the agility one instead

Second, you gem for every single socket bonus you can, even ones with crit, and above that you gem pure crit gems?
    Basicly, remove all str/stamina and pure crit gems with either +20 str in red or blue sockets, a nightmares tear in your chest, and all yellow slots with a +4 str bonus or more a str/crit gem.

You're a bit over the hit cap, remove icewalker from boots and get 32 Ap.

Glyps and spec are quiet bad, get Seal of vengeance, judgement and consecration glyph instead of the junk you have now.
    Copy the spec from my signature ( the one with aura mastery incase i logged in pvp spec.)

Trinkets aren't the greatest either, get a DMC:G instead of banner, and WFS and DV/DC shouldn't be that hard to get anymore either, and in the long run get a tiny abomination in a jar.

Get a different professions instead of mining, it contributes less then nothing to your dps.

Overall, 5/10 could've thought of most of this yourself if you actually read the FAQ ontop instead of being lazy and let others do the work.
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced