Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Crusader Aura addon?

Or, if you're using a bar replacement mod, like Dominos, Bartender, or Macaroon, you can activate the mod's keybinding scheme (/kb for dominos and bartender), mouse over the button you want to bind, and click the button you want it bound to. I use NumPad1-NumPad7 for my auras. Devo, Ret, Concentration, etc, in the order you get them.

Tips like that were all I was looking for, thank you. Also, props to you Taryble for the quote in your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by onedeaedhero
    God forbid I want a little convenience.
    Auras having their own little action bar separate from everything else != convenience I heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Really? All you seem to be doing now is just re-hashing everything that's already been said. Thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac
    For all you pricks on tihs topic...play without ANY addon and than you have the right to post those things. Why does it botter you so much he wants to smoothen things up while mounting.
    i have done 3 separate tiers of content, when they were challenging, without any addon whatsoever on a very bad laptop computer, and excelling at my job. This person is honestly a bit too lazy, to not want to move your mouse an inch or two and then putting slight pressure down on the mouse button to activate crusader aura, and then moving another inch or two and clicking AGAIN, on your mount... i unno even for when i have to mount and dismount and mount again to kill stuff around mah ore, i never thought that it would be important to make a macro or get an addon to do this kind of thing

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Just remember - this place isn't for going "WTF? You're stupid/lazy/a loser/a nub/whatever." It's for HELPING people with their Interface/Addon/Macro issues, or discussing uses of UI addons/macros. Please be civil.

Quote Originally Posted by shadobeast13
    i have done 3 separate tiers of content, when they were challenging, without any addon whatsoever on a very bad laptop computer, and excelling at my job. This person is honestly a bit too lazy, to not want to move your mouse an inch or two and then putting slight pressure down on the mouse button to activate crusader aura, and then moving another inch or two and clicking AGAIN, on your mount... i unno even for when i have to mount and dismount and mount again to kill stuff around mah ore, i never thought that it would be important to make a macro or get an addon to do this kind of thing
    Not so much lazy as forgetful. I have a very limited amount of time that I can play due to my job, so I like to maximize the time that I have. I'll be honest, I'm getting older and my memory isn't quite as sharp as it used to be so often times I forget to click on Crusader Aura when I summon my mount. So I'll start flying around and doing my quests blissfully unaware that I'm traveling 20% slower than I could be. As such that extra travel time is effectively wasted time, and let's be honest, I don't like that.

I'd also like to thank you shadobeast13 for your detailed instructions on how to click, if it weren't for you I'd never be able to do anything regarding my computer. I also appreciate your "when I was your age I had to walk to school, up hill, both ways, with my brother on my back...in the snow, barefoot" story in regards to WoW. I'm sure that by now you've used at least some addons and they have increased your productivity/enjoyment/whatever.

Pffff Crusader Aura's for nubs.

Real men take Pursuit of Justice.