Whats easier to gear? PvE/PvP and which spec in each (Paladin)

Hey, so I currently am leveling my pally (lvl 66) and hope to get to 80 soon. My main is a Dk who I tried to get geared PvE, but I just didnt play enough. So now I have a bad mix of semi-below average pve and honor pvp gear.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r&n=Minimartyr
    So, yeah. Off topic

But now im wondering, should i lvl my face roller, or gear the dk. My guild is retarded (we never do the raids that invites are sent out for), and quite frankly, I'm bored of him. I think I could fairly easily get the pally up in a week and a half but what to do then? Please inform me I r nub.

Btw how do u set up a signature on your posts ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Your bridge is that way ---------->
    Hater's gonna hate.

Re: Whats easier to gear? PvE/PvP and which spec in each (Paladin)

Both PvE and PvP gear are really easy to get. PvP on the way to 80, to AV from 71-80 and you'll get loads of honor and XP. That will buy you several pieces of PvP. As far as PvE ToC is the place to go once you're 80, just farm it like crazy, then do heroics to get your 58 conquest emblems each to get t8 head and chest. You should be fairly well geared to start raiding then. But I'm not a Pally so can't help ya there.

PvE is far faster to gear. With BoE's, heroics, raids. You can get fully epic in a day by running several raids.

PvP on the other hand, you can only get a limit amount of gear through arena/vault a week. Depending if you buy honor gear before your 80 or not. If you didn't you are looking at like 2 honor pieces a day.

Well, what mostly you guys are suggesting is for pve to just rape the game all day long. I happen to be very poor (no boes) and play as much as I can (not much). I was wondering more about like would it be easier to just bg (because u dont have to wait 2 hours to find one) farm honor and get deadly. Or, maybe to just heal or tank pve so that I would have no trouble getting a group in heroics or naxx. Oh, and do either of you know how to make a sig im still cant figure out how. Thx for ut hlpz!!
    Hater's gonna hate.

Why are you gearing? are you planning on running arena and trying to get a title? Do you want to raid?

Unless your gearing yourself for looking cool in dal it doesn't really matter what is easier. PvE and PvP gear are very different.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Craz
    PvE is far faster to gear. With BoE's, heroics, raids. You can get fully epic in a day by running several raids.

PvP on the other hand, you can only get a limit amount of gear through arena/vault a week. Depending if you buy honor gear before your 80 or not. If you didn't you are looking at like 2 honor pieces a day.
    The bolded part. With ToC you can be almost fully epic with little effort. My shaman hit 80, within 3 hours, she had like 8 epics. Its kinda sad.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

/bump
    Hater's gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by McGnarlz
    /bump
    Huh?
    You got your answers....

First ask yourself : What do you want to do?

If you want to dps - stick to your DK - takes less time to gear if you dont need to level.
    If you really want to heal/tank/dps on your pally, gather a healing set during leveling, in order to get in groups more easily. Run toc untill you got everything from there - roll on cloth/leather/mail items too if noone else needs em. Run heroics and start gathering emblems. Raid if you can.

However, if you want to pvp, just grind AV untill you are 80. Then you got yourself some gear to start.
    [85 - Paladin][ armory ]

Cant you only get deadly from honor now? Btw thanks for a detailed answer
    Hater's gonna hate.