Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Adept exploits 3day transfers in a bid to take anub first

http://www.ensidia.com/community/post/3930/?page=1

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...17562059&sid=1

the above two links will be of interest to anyone going for first kill on anub.

Re: Adept exploits 3day transfers in a bid to take anub first

Wow that's low

epic!

Atleast they don't exploit anything important, like Ensidia does.
    Hi

Butthurt much OP ?

1. Not an exploit
    2. you are butthurt coz they got deaths demise/celestial defender (neither of which anyone from that realm would be able to kill at 80, lol)
    3. Oceanic guild, wont get US 1sts, we never will gg pings, they have quick a good chance at Oceanic 1sts tho.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    Atleast they don't exploit anything important, like Exodus does.
    Fix'd
    [19:41:18] [S] [85:Furial:1]: If I were told in vanilla that one day hunters would be able to res 24 people in 1 go I would have quit the game

Quote Originally Posted by Wesdawg
    Fix'd
    Actually they're both guilty, but anyway.

This just looks like the new version of cascading instances from way back in the day, only now you have to pay Blizzard to do it.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

BRB, using double JoL to exploit Anub'arak, LOL!

Besides, this had to happen sooner or later. Even Exodus was rumoured to do it for more Algalon titles (They never did though).

I'm an Ensidia fanboy and I take personal insult to the insinuation that they exploit, USEING FLOWER POWER WAS CLEVER USE OF MECHANICS GTFO.
    fix'd

Who the phuq cares?

1. It's not even REMOTELY arguable that this is even a "clever use of game mechanics" let alone any form of exploit whatsoever.

2. It's an Oceanic guild....so it has nothing to do with the US vs. EU garbage.

3. They had to have every member of the raid PAY to jump...

Srsly, this is just a no-brainer. There's a world-first up for grabs and this service is out there for anyone that wants to use it....so I don't even understand what the OP is talking about....?

World-first guilds do whatever they can to get and stay on top....this is a service that Blizz put in the game for everyone to use...scrub guilds, unguilded people and top 1% guilds alike.

One of two things is the case here:

Either no other guild in the entire world who is vying for the #1 Anub kill is this smart.
    ...OR....
    This is just the first guild to admit they're doing it.

Smart idea imho. Personally, I hope Adept gets it...it would be yet another slap in the face of the Ensidia morons on these forums.

And before said morons start flaming assuming I'm backing the US guilds...STARS is the #1 guild in the world and deep-down every one of you idiots knows it

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

I think people that aren't in these guilds or even in the running for these world firsts should stop caring so much about it. I bet these guilds have players who care less then some of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooya
    I think people that aren't in these guilds or even in the running for these world firsts should stop caring so much about it. I bet these guilds have players who care less then some of you.
    But why? The majority of the trolls on this forum takes great pleasure in insulting and backtalking the major guilds, who's so endless more skilled at themselves, at a relatively non-skill requiring game.

But then again, someone have to provide the lulz.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    Atleast they don't exploit anything important, like Overrated did.
    Fixed, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    BRB, using double JoL to exploit Anub'arak, LOL!

Besides, this had to happen sooner or later. Even Exodus was rumoured to do it for more Algalon titles (They never did though).
    Don't forget your wall hacks to get to Anub'arak instantly! Not to mention hacking FL vehicles into Anub'arak's room!

But damn, spending $250/$625 to get 50 more attempts at a boss? Well, we know who wins from that.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

They were trying to beat Tsunami for Oceanic Firsts so they transferred to several realms which were mildly under populated but with growing PVE and basically stolen all the Realm Firsts! titles such as Algalon/Deaths Demise for members who weren't present.

The claims by them were saying that they weren't transferring for the TOC Progression but through members of the guild who disagreed they leaked the information into many Oceanic forums about there plan to get around 100+ TOC Attempts in as well to keep unnamed on their server (Such as Gundrak who was it's first/last transfer).

It was unfair for some Oceanic Guilds because we reached many lagbombs in Heroic TOC so no progression was made so they were willing to spend $2400+ become #1 but all they have won was a loss of reputation for their guild and server, it affects all of the Oceanic realms due to them going on a stable server and claiming it was a Oceanic kill.

But check out WowProgress for them now; http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/oc . Guess it wasn't counted as a Oceanic kill for them so tough luck for them trying to get #1.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by RustyDran
    They were trying to beat Tsunami for Oceanic Firsts so they transferred to several realms which were mildly under populated but with growing PVE and basically stolen all the Realm Firsts! titles such as Algalon/Deaths Demise for members who weren't present.

The claims by them were saying that they weren't transferring for the TOC Progression but through members of the guild who disagreed they leaked the information into many Oceanic forums about there plan to get around 100+ TOC Attempts in as well to keep unnamed on their server (Such as Gundrak who was it's first/last transfer).

It was unfair for some Oceanic Guilds because we reached many lagbombs in Heroic TOC so no progression was made so they were willing to spend $2400+ become #1 but all they have won was a loss of reputation for their guild and server, it affects all of the Oceanic realms due to them going on a stable server and claiming it was a Oceanic kill.

But check out WowProgress for them now; http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/oc . Guess it wasn't counted as a Oceanic kill for them so tough luck for them trying to get #1.
    Yea I heard they get funded by the Prime Minister of Australia to play WoW and don't have to pay taxes either. Spreading lies is fun!

Quote Originally Posted by RustyDran
    You are very misinformed.

You do realize Wowprogress updates by achievement dates from wow armory. All they have to do is transfer back and all the achievements will be counted towards the original guild on Oceanic.

Fix'd

both exodus AND ensidia exploit just one whines and one gets banned

your mental if you don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Nithian
    Who the phuq cares?

1. It's not even REMOTELY arguable that this is even a "clever use of game mechanics" let alone any form of exploit whatsoever.

2. It's an Oceanic guild....so it has nothing to do with the US vs. EU garbage.

3. They had to have every member of the raid PAY to jump...

Srsly, this is just a no-brainer. There's a world-first up for grabs and this service is out there for anyone that wants to use it....so I don't even understand what the OP is talking about....?

World-first guilds do whatever they can to get and stay on top....this is a service that Blizz put in the game for everyone to use...scrub guilds, unguilded people and top 1% guilds alike.

One of two things is the case here:

Either no other guild in the entire world who is vying for the #1 Anub kill is this smart.
    ...OR....
    This is just the first guild to admit they're doing it.

Smart idea imho. Personally, I hope Adept gets it...it would be yet another slap in the face of the Ensidia morons on these forums.

And before said morons start flaming assuming I'm backing the US guilds...STARS is the #1 guild in the world and deep-down every one of you idiots knows it
    haha you try so hard to not be aan Ensidia hater that it just makes you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac
    Don't forget your wall hacks to get to Anub'arak instantly! Not to mention hacking FL vehicles into Anub'arak's room!
    No no no!

We'll just pull him to Vael's room. Problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    No no no!

We'll just pull him to Vael's room. Problem solved!
    Kite*

You kite things to Vael's room, not pull. Wtf.

>.>
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.