Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Adept exploits 3day transfers in a bid to take anub first

Kiting actually implies that the mob don't stop. Pulling it from point A to B is well... pulling.

We better post a image for the newbies as well

15+ Year Old Account

Columbus egg (aka people are pissed they didn´t think of doing it themself or did it first).
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible
    Columbus egg (aka people are pissed they didn´t think of doing it themself or did it first).
    I'd expected something more like:

"All the EU guilds use all their welfare on character transfers, lol!"

Oh waaaaaait, Adept wasn't a EU guild, were they?

Your QQing makes me laugh.

Let me show you the reality of it:

It's a game.

Some nitwit convinced a group of nitwits to transfer servers in hopes of getting a server first title.

Woo. How groundbreaking.

Excuse me while I laugh some more.

Years from now, when WoW is a distant memory and the last server has closed, they can all brag about their non-existent digital titles to each other, because no one else is going to give a crap or even remember what the hell they're talking about.

I'm going to continue to enjoy WoW, probably until they close the last server.

What I'm not going to do is whine and piss and moan about some group of fucktards who made some other group of fucktards unhappy because the first group of fucktards got some bunch of pixels first.

It's not worth it. If Blizz thinks they exploited something, they'll get nailed eventually. If they don't, then they don't. Either way, it doesn't impact my enjoyment of the game, and if it impacts your enjoyment that much, may I suggest you try to go outside once in a while?
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek
    haha you try so hard to not be aan Ensidia hater that it just makes you one.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php

Paragon just beat Ensidia....OOPS!!! Overpaid, over-represented regular gamers.

You are one of the morons I'm talking about.

FYI: S.T.A.R.S. is still the most impressive guild in the world.

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Kiting actually implies that the mob don't stop. Pulling it from point A to B is well... pulling.
    Doesn't matter! The phrase was always "kite it to vael's room" regardless of the actual reality of what they were doing!

Anyway, I'm a little surprise Blizzard allows behavior like this. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, this just looks like a paid version of "cascading" instances from way back in the day.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

i do not care who is world 1st. I just like to see the chalenging bosses beaten.

Your post would sound alot more sincere if you didnt put the "Ensidia morons" in it. Your whole post lost credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek
    i do not care who is world 1st. I just like to see the chalenging bosses beaten.

Your post would sound alot more sincere if you didnt put the "Ensidia morons" in it. Your whole post lost credibility.
    It's spelled "challenging" and the forum has an automatic spell-check....fail.

And no, the word "moron" perfectly describes the people I'm talking about, and as such your posts are, at BEST, an attempt at fitting yourself into the described demographic and then attempting to defend it afterwords....double-fail.

S.T.A.R.S. - Still the most efficient/impressive guild in the world. Funny how you avoid broaching any form of debate....yet you keep posting.....triple fail/proof that you belong in the aforementioned group of "morons".

Quote Originally Posted by Nithian

And no, the word "moron" perfectly describes the people I'm talking about, and as such your posts are, at BEST, an attempt at fitting yourself into the described demographic and then attempting to defend it afterwords....double-fail.

S.T.A.R.S. - Still the most efficient/impressive guild in the world. Funny how you avoid broaching any form of debate....yet you keep posting.....triple fail/proof that you belong in the aforementioned group of "morons".

I agree with proper spelling an all that, but you've got to at least not make any mistakes yourself.

Afterward**

Plain gets weirder every year. (Use to be in Adept)

Quote Originally Posted by Azrune
    I agree with proper spelling an all that, but you've got to at least not make any mistakes yourself.

Afterward**
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/afterwords

Hello pot, this is what you thought was the kettle.... :-\ Quadruple-fail???

Leave others' disagreements alone next time kiddo

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/afterwords

Hello pot, this is what you thought was the kettle.... :-\   Quadruple-fail???

Leave others' disagreements alone next time kiddo 
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/afterwards

In the context of your post, this really is the correct word.

Stop making yourself look like a moron.

Edit: Hm, guess I scared him off. Oh well.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

hehe well, grammar is secondary for me, im not from the US or any english speakin countrys. So im kinda proud of myself to have less grammar mistakes than the average american :] But i see people showed your part in the fail, so keep coming back with more of those.

About STARS....ofc now they are your god...as i saw on these forums, every guild that takes WFs from Ensidia become the new talent, the new best guild, the new whatever. STARS were on the scene way before the Yogg+0 kill, and they were good as now, yet noone gave a shit about them until they got a WF from Ensidia. Thats why i avoided the debate, i dont want to discredit STARS coz they are good. But in your post after the "Ensidia morons" the STARS mentioning just put the nail on the coffin of an Ensidia hater.

So I guess now that EU got first anub kill, EU>US amirite? :

Deleted

to reiterate someones sentiment elsewhere in this thread; Who cares?

You know, I have say im impressed with Blizzard. They sure do know how to make money

One of Oceania's best guilds doing what they can to get the first 50 Attempt achievement.

Last time I checked they weren't stealing money from your pocket to fund these transfers.
    They are, are they?

I KNEW IT!

BRB. Making a post on forums about your stolen money.

Also Exploitation refers to using something in a way that it was not intended by it's creators.
    We're talking about the same money whoring Blizzard that would take advantage of their hardcore player base, aren't we?

it's their money.. let them do whatever they want.. thy are not breaking any rules... it's rather smart tbh..