Looking for feedback on this Holy spec.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...&version=10392

How does this spec look?

Also I have always played as Disc and was wondering if there is a huge difference between Holy and Disc besides the mana issues I have heard about. One last thing, I play with a resto Druid and a holy Paladin (I am the 3rd healer for new encounters). With that being said which spec do you think would work best with those two healers, Holy or Disc? (We do 10 mans)

Re: Looking for feedback on this Holy spec.

I'd take a point out of empowered renew and put it in test of faith. The initial heal that you get from empowered renew is so little compared to the potential healing you can get done with test of faith. Lightwell is a good situational spell, but most people ignore it because they need to bloat their e-peen through their phat dps. I know my guild tanks use it on Yoggy P1 when we gotta ferry the adds over to Sara.

I also would switch glyph of renew for something like glyph of mass dispel or glyph of flash heal OR Glyph of Guardian Spirit. Glyph of renew seems more like a PVP glyph imho.

On a side note, my guild runs with two holy priests and when I look at recount to see what spells the use, it's usually like 30% CoH, 20% PoM, 25% PoH. In other words, I never see them use renew. Leave the hots for the druids

Use GS glyph instead of Renew glyph.

Your spec is more or less fine otherwise. You may want to reconsider having Gheal talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Tons of Phun
    I play with a resto Druid and a holy Paladin (I am the 3rd healer for new encounters). With that being said which spec do you think would work best with those two healers, Holy or Disc? (We do 10 mans)
    it depends on the encounters you will face.
    most of 10man (all of it really except algalon and maybe firefighter) can be 2 healed including heroic toc10, but if you go with 3 healers i'd say disc brings a little more utility to the raid (if you dont have a prot paladin).
    that being said, both specs will do, really, as the holy paladin can take care of most tank healing.

about the spec i would personally take spell warding 5/5 and drop divine fury if i was doing hard modes at all where raid damage can get pretty wild given I very rarely use gheal when holy speced.
    As a result i would also drop 2/3 improved healing and take desperate prayer and 1/2 healing focus.
    Last thing i would change would be to drop Empowered healing to 4/5 and go with 3/3 test of faith.

Otherwise the spec is indeed fine, all of the stuff I mentioned is really more of a personal choice rather than a must-do.

PS: i would also take GS glyph instead of renew.

My suggested Holy Spec:

0/14/54 (3 floating talents)

I left out 3 points that may be used for:

(1) 2/2 B&S, 1/1 LW
    (2) 3/3 BR
    (3) 3/5 EH

...depending on your persuasion.

The basic difference is I removed all talents that improve GH, as I rarely cast it. I personally run with 2/2 B&S, 1/1 LW. Macro IF to DH to make it free and give all 12 heals a 25% crit chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Proletariat
    Use GS glyph instead of Prayer of Healing glyph.

Your spec is more or less fine otherwise. You may want to reconsider having Gheal talents.
    Fixed. The Prayer glyph is a weak glyph for two reasons:
    It's either overheal, or you need to prayer them again anyways. In either case, it's usefulness is extremely limited. Boosting Renew's health per second as a main-staple spell, however, is extremely effective.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~