Thread: DBM

DBM

i have DBM like all shld when raiding. here lately its just been making me wanna commit suicide i keep having to disable it cuz as soon as we get in a fight i got that red flash just stuck to the screen and i cant get rid of it does any 1 else have this issue and does any 1 have any idea how to just remove it?

Re: DBM

bump no 1 else having issue?

Disable screen flash, and/or reload your UI. That usually fixes it. I'm not sure it's a DBM problem though, I've experienced similar issues with DBM completely disabled... it's mighty annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzprocket
    Disable screen flash, and/or reload your UI. That usually fixes it. I'm not sure it's a DBM problem though, I've experienced similar issues with DBM completely disabled... it's mighty annoying.
    nub question how do i "Disable screen flash"

Makes one wonder how you even got as far as getting the addon up and running :

I recently switched from being a life-long DBM user to

http://www.wowace.com/addons/deus-vox-encounters/

Don't think I'd ever switch back, so its something to consider even if dbm isn't entirely the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Feinel
    Makes one wonder how you even got as far as getting the addon up and running :
    well sry there is something i dunno thats kinda why i asked and if its soo ez than plz just give the answer mr all knowing ^_^

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by blu
    well sry there is something i dunno thats kinda why i asked and if its soo ez than plz just give the answer mr all knowing ^_^
    Try raiding without DBM. You probably aren't that far in raiding content for DBM to matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Frosty
    Try raiding without DBM. You probably aren't that far in raiding content for DBM to matter.
    nah NEED dbm trial of crusader cleared Uldaur cleared still working on bout 1/2 the hard modes in Uldaur

y wld u even think that some 1 isnt far in raiding?

Quote Originally Posted by Evenfall
    Let me fix that for you so its legible.

"I've cleared Ulduar with my guild and I'm working on the hard modes with about half of them completed, whilst starting Coliseum. Why would you assume that I'm not very far ahead in end game content?"

WOW.

THAT.

WAS.

HARD.

No, it wasn't.

Learn to not murder the English language and maybe I'll give you a helpful reply.
    Coliseum cleared ^_^(edit: we havent completed the hard mode versions yet) lol wut does my typing have to do w/ topic wow i ask 1 thing and ppl wanna flame but not even show they know start'n to think u dont even know ^_^ grammer nazi's u gotta love em

You should be sentenced for repetitive grammar raping. I'm not a native speaker of English either, but at least I try to make an effort not to sound like an illiterate.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)