Heirloom enchants help

Hi I just got the wintergrasp dagger for my rogue. I read that the lvl requirement for enchants change.
    My rogue is lvl 34. I want to know if I can use mongoose on the dagger for a lvl 34 char. If not what is the lvl requirement for mongoose and what enchant can I use in the mean time. Thx in advance.

Lunita

Re: Heirloom enchants help

you can only use enchants that doesnt have a lvl req. like crusader or 15 agility.

you will NEVER be able to put mongoose on a heirloom

15+ Year Old Account

Mongoose wont work, since it has an itemlevel requirement.

Best bet would be Crusader or (personal favourite) Life Steal

I've got the mace and the dagger heirlooms on the rogue I'm leveling atm...and I put crusader on them both. Honestly I'm impressed. The extra 100 AP is really nice, but the healing it gives is even better in most situations.

I don't know the exact proc-rate difference between Crusader and Life Stealing, but it can't be that huge....but yeah the healing is what makes either enchant great.

Rogues can dps like a freight-train right out of the box...that's never an issue for us. Staying alive till you get high enough lvl to use sweeping strikes and some of the other CD's from the combat tree, on the other hand, is.

Haven't leveled a rogue since vanilla...and it's just as much fun as I remember, enjoy

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

I had 15 agi /15 agi until my lower 30s and then changed the main hand to crusader and have been very pleased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

And by the way, the word "NEVER" rarely applies to this game. I wouldn't be surprised to see heirloom item level scale with character level one day.
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Quote Originally Posted by Nefario
    And by the way, the word "NEVER" rarely applies to this game. I wouldn't be surprised to see heirloom item level scale with character level one day.
    When they do that We will most likely have a situation like the level 70 PvP shoulder Enchants. We coul use them on Hierlooms then made it where you had to be a certain level for them to activate. Same thing would happen if they let enchants to go on scaled hierlooms. Ex. Would let the chants work on lvl 70 or above , then send them to a lower toon and they would not work.

^ and I would totally be okay with that. It would be awesome to get from 35-80 without having to replace mongoose 5 times on two weapons just to keep up with the twinks that still plague battlegrounds (from a leveling perspective). I know I know "back in my day... ". But heirlooms are here so let's make them even more effective.
    Nerf teabagging!