Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Premonition downs Anub'arak 25 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Nope. But don't expect to hear about it, as they really don't care about anything but #1. Most likely they'll be attempting achievements instead. The different Tribute Chests is the new big thing.

We'll see how it goes. I think we'll be killing Twin Valkyrs this reset, and I also think realitysucks and used to could will be doing the same. That'll level us with Ensidia, from a realm progress side.

But I suspect them to kill him this reset, still making them 1 reset ahead of everybody else.
    I don't see why people get so worked up over Ensidia not taking World First (not trying to say you did just talking in general). They didn't get World First big deal congrats to the people who beat them to it.

Well, honestly after the "Double Judgement of Light"-exploit troll, I think people take anything.

I mean, take people like Tigercat. He's stupid enough to believe in it.

Riiiiight.

See, you can actually be a decent enough person as long as nobody is threatening the people you treat as demigods, but as soon as Ensidia comes up, more specifically the idea that they're not two steps ahead of every other guild, you turn into a bit of a dunce. If it makes you feel any better, having not seen or heard anything about any kind of skull of guldan idiocy prior to the last few minutes I just assumed it to be rambling on the same level as onyxia deep breathing more.

I have seen a few people actually act like they're trying to claim Premonition did something underhanded, but I don't know the details of what they're saying actually happened.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Riiiiight.
    Anyone directly claming someone did a exploit without significant proof, is bloody stupid.

Last time I checked, the only exploits used were Exodus (Yogg+0, we all saw the video), and before them Overrated (wallhacking in AQ, they admitted it after a permban).

Everything else the past 5 years been pure nonsense, and bad trolling. Like any claims against Paragon, STARS or Premo have been so far.

Anyone directly claming someone did a exploit without significant proof, is bloody stupid.

Last time I checked, the only exploits used were Exodus (Yogg+0, we all saw the video), and before them Overrated (wallhacking in AQ, they admitted it after a permban).

Everything else the past 5 years been pure nonsense, and bad trolling.
    The countless guilds that DI'd Razorgore don't count?

And admitting you cheated on something and getting a free pass from Blizzard does not an excuse make. The question is, why are you even bringing this up?
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

To point out that either are people blatantly stupid and ignorant enough to believe in everything they read on the internet, or they can realise that only 2 guilds been banned over a period of 5 years for doing serious exploits, and that most FUD about guilds exploiting bosses is and will remain trolling material.

And yes, this forum seems to feed on stupid people who believe in exploits.

Obviously, every single trolling attempt against Premo here have failed. They done a awesome job, and there's little more to it.

To point out that either are.....

Either you're missing something in there or I'm too tired to make sense of what you're trying to type at the beginning of that post.

Probably the latter. Off to sleep.

Grats Premo! I still want to see a video of one of the 3 current vids though :O Must be a hell of a fight. We only managed to get him down to 20% on 10 man :<

less whine, more answers:

Quote Originally Posted by tremulant
    how many regalia tokens did you get for tribute to skill?

amalyth

Quote Originally Posted by tremulant
    less whine, more answers: how many regalia tokens did you get for tribute to skill?
    Two.

Grats guys!
    "For if men needed speech in order to learn to think, they had a still greater need for knowing how to think in order to discover the art of speaking"

Quote Originally Posted by *Tiësto*
    Having atleast 2 mains each which means not only 50 tries but atleast 100 helps on it.. *cough cough*

Im still waiting for a 100% legit kill

Are you serious? All I hear is, "blah blah blah, they have alts better than me able to do this instance, blah blah blah 100% legit kill", seriously, gtfo

I used to play on Sen'Jin and while I never got to know any of premo myself I knew a lot of horde that had cross faction interaction with them.

Apart from simply blowing every other guild on the server out of the water (possibly barring void who is fairly close behind) everyone only had nice and great things to say about premo. Premo DOES have a strong alt core thats better geared and played than 90% of the greater wow communities mains but they got them through hard work and lots of dedication.

Ive got nothing at stake hear, but really, why cant anyone just accept that they, like Stars and Paragon have downed this content and be happy for them. If anything it just serves to make out lives easier through their combined experience.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

our alts haven't killed even killed northrend beasts on heroic btw

Quote Originally Posted by *Tiësto*
    Having atleast 2 mains each which means not only 50 tries but atleast 100 helps on it.. *cough cough*

Im still waiting for a 100% legit kill
    o please shut the fuck up.

Deleted

Gz for the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by meingaree
    o please shut the fuck up.
    MINGI WHY TEH HATE??!?

Question: did this kill come after the frost patch change? You were obviously quite close to a kill last week, has this change and a week's worth of loot tipped the balance, or did you just play/rng better?

Nope doesn't count, you guys had all your gear equipped. I bet you even used two hands to play, and I bet you used ventrilo which is a 3rd party program, totally an exploit...

/but seriously, major grats to you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Ylera
    Question: did this kill come after the frost patch change? You were obviously quite close to a kill last week, has this change and a week's worth of loot tipped the balance, or did you just play/rng better?
    Frost patch change pretty much means nothing. Loot always helps, if they were 0.7% away last week that is easily covered with slightly better play, always just a matter of time when you are that close to a kill. They ran out of attempts, its that simple.

IT DOESNT COUNT. PER:

Quote Originally Posted by Zerfallen
    Rules for World Firsts
    [b]From now on, only legit kills following these rules will count towards world firsts.

Paladins
    Shields are now banned.
    Judgements may only be used during or right after a bloodlust. [Note: Bloodlust is also banned.]
    Only one Blessing per class. [IE: Kings on warriors, wisdom on warlocks, etc...]
    Holy storm may only be used while in front of the boss.

Rogues
    Vanish and stealth are banned.
    FoK is banned.
    Sinister strike is now banned.

Warriors
    Berserker stance and Defensive stace are now banned.
    Titan's Grip is banned.
    Warriors may only use gear with intelligence.

Druids
    All forms aside from caster form are now banned.
    Druids may only use rejuvination and moonfire.

Shamans
    Bloodlust is banned.
    All spells are banned.
    All totems are banned.
    Just delete.

Hunters
    ....You just need help.

Warlocks
    Soulstones may only be cast on the offtank.
    Healthstones are only allowed to be given out during combat.
    Drains are banned.

Mages
    All spells aside from Polymorph Turtle and Spell Steal are now banned.

Death Knights
    Continue facerolling.

Priests
    Only holy fire may be used offensively.
    Shields are banned.
    All priests are now Night Elf females.