Thread: Orc Warlocks.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Orc Warlocks.

Hey all, I don't know if my server in particular is an isolated example of this (Thorium Brotherhood, US), but of every class, race and combination of the two, Orc Warlocks are by far the rarest kind of them all to see people playing. In the last year I have only seen about 3-4 at lvl 80. Why is this? Appart from the obvious lore backgrounds, Orcs have the racials to make very powerful warlocks, for PvE and especially PvP, so why are GNOME DKs even more common than these Oldest of Warlocks? I've recently rolled one as my 3rd alt and am loving it, but I wonder why it is that they are so seldom seen, and if it is only on my server that this applies. Is there a specific reason that I am overlooking? Cheers guys.

- S

Re: Orc Warlocks.

You know, just ppl dont wanna it seems lol. Maybe many locks started as pvp chars and pickd up for wotf undead.

Because...

Undead racial > OP

Warlocks > Undead

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim1331
    Because...

Undead racial > OP

Warlocks > Undead
    Undead Racial is greater than Overpowered?

Warlocks are greater than Undead?

"Wat?"

I play an Orc Warlock as my main since vanilla beta and I love it. Playing a rare class/race combo is great.
    Only recently one other Orc Warlock joined our guild. At his first raid, I was blamed for his mistakes. But now everybody knows, not every Orc Warlock standing in the fire is me ;-)

Because...

Undead racial > OP

Warlocks > Undead
    [Signature too awesome]

Lore wise Orc > UD as warlock.

But... Wotf is damn OP racial stacking with insignias.

Also RP wise UD casting animation is way better than orcish.
    Alseria - 80 holy/disc - Stormreaver EU
    Daftknight - 80 Uh(tank)/Frost dps Stormreaver
    Aluces - 80 FF/Frost - Daggerspine EU
    Saeria - 80 Destro - Stormscale EU
    Kush - 80 Feral - Stormreaver
    Latawica - 80 Ret Stormreaver
    Thepie - 70 Sub - Daggerspine
    Kostuch - 70 Marksman Stormreaver
    Saeria - 70 prot Stormreaver
    Lolwtfomg - 70 enhance Daggerspine
    Milkywaylul - 70 feral - Maghteridon EU
    Blooddrinker - 70 demo Khadgar

And now try to tell me i have no clue about what I am saying :<

you see less orc locks than troll warriors? really? what about female tauren warriors... those are the things i never see
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

Because...

Undead racial > OP

Warlocks > Undead
    Rofl...

Mine is a bloodelf. Wanna know why? Because it was an alt at first and I didn't had a clue about them, so I thought Arcane Torrent would be good for mana, (Main was mage. I had mana issues all through TBC)

With some nice buffs to Demo (Demonic Pact is a good place to start), I'll happily change its race to orc.

Bloodelf cast animation is cool though. And my Space Squid Shaman will be faction changed to Orc.

I'm confused! I wants an orc! Gimme my race change or faction change nao! (Guess what, European Account here. Still waiting.)
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelth
    I play an Orc Warlock as my main since vanilla beta and I love it. Playing a rare class/race combo is great.
    Only recently one other Orc Warlock joined our guild. At his first raid, I was blamed for his mistakes. But now everybody knows, not every Orc Warlock standing in the fire is me ;-)
    Fantastic! Good to see there are still some around, and 2 in the same guild? Wow. Yeah for me I'd be lucky to find 2 on the same server lol.

Also in response to Alseria, that is true, the UD racials are bombshell in PvP. I still like the orc animations though :P one of my alts is an UD mage and the whole rocker-fist casting stance is pretty nice.

Dead...

Yes, on TB orc warlocks are rarer than female tauren warriors and troll ones too. Rarer even than Female troll warriors in fact...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmedic
    you see less orc locks than troll warriors? really? what about female tauren warriors... those are the things i never see
    I had a guildie who was a Female Warrior tank leveled from 1 to 80. At least twice a day, specially in Dalaran, he got "Lol why you paid to change sex on that Tauren that's not worth it" whispers from random people.

People didn't even tried to believe that he rolled it as a female.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account

Many Tauren warriors sexchange to female because of sight issues. A male bull is twice as wide as a cow :>

RONG WHIT DOG!

Quote Originally Posted by Supertramp
    Many Tauren warriors sexchange to female because of sight issues. A male bull is twice as wide as a cow :>
    Ok, you have to post screenshots of that one because I haven't seen any around besides that guildie I mentioned.

gonna use race change for my BE female to an orc male/female just for the pure PvE win
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA - 23/03/2014 View Post
    Seriously. Someone bookmark this. If we go all the way from 6.0 to 7.0 and there is never a paid Garrison feature on the blizzard store, I will go to the store, purchase a hat and film myself eating it.

Good to see we're on topic, lol :

Jk...sort of. So I gather from most replies that the main reason people go UD instead of orc is that they have better PvP racials (which is arguable apparently)? I'd have thought the orc racials were actually better for PvE, with Bloodfury, extra 5% pet damage, and other factors.

Orcs look fucking horrible..

UD is the way to go
    This user has been banned.

Lorewise, I'd chose Orc Warlock. Their racial it´s so good in pve. But UD still rock in both PvE and PvP ( Life tap to get mana then cannibalize). But both look cool in the lock horses... Wait till goblins come out xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ránëwén
    Orcs look fucking horrible..

UD is the way to go
    Nice intelligent response which answers my OP question... :-\

I have 2 80s currently, one is an orc DK and the other an UD mage, and I like both just as equally. I don't have a bias against either one, I am just wondering why they are so rare, especially as (after some research) they are on paper the best race for warlock PvE available, even if you ignore the Lore backgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Scythax
    Nice intelligent response which answers my OP question... :-\

I have 2 80s currently, one is an orc DK and the other an UD mage, and I like both just as equally. I don't have a bias against either one, I am just wondering why they are so rare, especially as (after some research) they are on paper the best race for warlock PvE available, even if you ignore the Lore backgrounds.
    Well.. its true. they look terrible as anything but hunter, imo.
    Don't taze me cus I'm blue!

helpwwwwwwwad a ada da wdsd