A Warlock Question

My friend on a different server than me is constantly bragging about his Warlock. I checked on the armory, and his lock has about 1700 SP but he is always bragging about how he has 2K spell power with his armors on. I cannot tell how well he is in-game since we're on different servers, but I'm just wondering, how good is 2K Spell power with armor? is that good or bad?

Re: A Warlock Question

its not terrible.. but yea armoury no longer counts buffs like armour into the figures (used to count exactly wat your character had when you logged off.. flasks armour and so forth)
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.

If he is a raider, 2k sp with fel armor is really bad. I have almost 3k sp fel armor on but then again my gear is pretty high end.

The Spell Power Co-efficient of a Warlock is really low, so a Warlock with 2k sp equates to about 1400sp on a mage or somesuch. So your mate is not that great.
    Member of the Met Deathwing and Survived club.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarokex
    its not terrible.. but yea armoury no longer counts buffs like armour into the figures (used to count exactly wat your character had when you logged off.. flasks armour and so forth)
    its called armor / armory NOT armour / armoury. lots of people do that mistake, I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffeefilter
    its called armor / armory NOT armour / armoury. lots of people do that mistake, I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE !!!
    UK english and US english differs, iirc you can use armour and honour in UK english, though armory is a site, so its name doesn't differ.

you know what ? i dont like brit-spelling. you drive on the wrong side of the street and use stuff like "centre". i mean thats not how you pronounce it yourself right ? and by the way: this is an american webpage around an american game we all play

good day sir

you know what ? i dont like brit-spelling. you drive on the wrong side of the street and use stuff like "centre". i mean thats not how you pronounce it yourself right ? and by the way: this is an american webpage around an american game we all play

good day sir
    And THIS is why only 10% of them have a passport...

Who CARES how we or you spell a word. And why would you care where we drive., you're probably never gonna leave your own country anyways...

Oh and to the OP, yeah 2k self buffed not brilliant. As a raider I have 3.2

10+ Year Old Account

Like you go to the restroom for a rest? Or is that the toilet?

Play FOOTball when you throw it or eat Hamburgers when theres no ham in them?

Just pointing out some differences between US English and UK English.
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

10+ Year Old Account

....and 2k sp dam on warlock is unfortunately pretty weak, especially as warlock trees get +sp dam as a talent also especially in Demo tree
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

good day sir
    yet there are eu forums here and eu servers on the game ( not to mention there's a ton of other countries WoW is sold and played in)

. and who even says this website server hosting is entirely stateside (it likely could be though) ?

*back on track*

Yes, 2k after fel armor is pretty bleh, well it's not terrible. It's adequate enough for entry level raiding. But a well geared raider will easily have between 2400-3k. So really nothing to be bragging about.

Quote Originally Posted by Worzelmitchie
    And THIS is why only 10% of them have a passport...

Who CARES how we or you spell a word. And why would you care where we drive., you're probably never gonna leave your own country anyways...

Oh and to the OP, yeah 2k self buffed not brilliant. As a raider I have 3.2
    im not an american im from europe. ive seen a lot of countries. i got tought brit english in school - never liked it. try to leave the island and try to get soccer skills

Deleted

not to bad, im up in 2514sp with shield, 2000 somtheing without :O

tought
    tought
    TOUGHT
    Taught.

Seriously, don't try to fail Grammar Nazi when you can't even spell.

edit:

By the way, Soccer, by any name, fucking sucks. lol

I'm casual and have around 2,6k with Fel armor, 3k+ raid buffed. So yeah it's kinda bad if he's doing anything else but T7 content.

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

I'm casual and I'm about 2500 DPS unbuffed outside of Raids. Close to 3k buffed.

Your friend is all mouth, I'd say.
    It's not infectious, but it is technopathological.

15+ Year Old Account

I dinged 80 with 1800 including armors. Over 2k is nothing to brag about.
    Fully buffed I'm over 3k, and with trinkets and totems and such I top 4200 for ~10 seconds every minute.

Not bragging, this is just how the gear works. Feel free to tell him "Oh yeah? Well this guy on some forum has a staff wth 33% of your spell power. ON ONE ITEM. Hoser."

@Americans: I know how proud you must feel to force the cultures of those around you to bend to your will, but slavery has been abolished for quite some time now. Get over yourselves.

R.I.P. YARG

good day sir
    Wrong side? There is a wrong side now?

2k maybe isn't alot to brag about, but I've 2164 with Fel Armour, and I'm pushing about 3.5k DPS on a Dummy, not using CoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    I'd ride for the sole fact that its a huge cock. It'd be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    By the way, Soccer, by any name, fucking sucks. lol
    Go see a game live or try playing it yourself. Your opinion will change.

Then again I hate baseball (only on tv... going to a game is fun) and watch hockey so what do I know.
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.