unbalanced 2v2 - even more unbalanced 3v3?

PLS PLS PLS PLS what is the reasoning behind this, 2v2 is obviously unbalanced, 3v3 is worse!!!. you think ret pallys burst big now sit a dk on his side and how much longer u plan on staying alive. dont forget their shaman purging or priest despelling :'(

my vote: change all cc to have dr with each other and bring 2s back.

Deleted

Re: unbalanced 2v2 - even more unbalanced 3v3?

I actually agree with you to some extent, even though you never really wrote it well.
    I don't think 2v2s should be brought back since, technically, they haven't left. You're not punished too much for doing them. But I do think all CC should be on a global diminishing return.

Quote Originally Posted by dazline
    PLS PLS PLS PLS what is the reasoning behind this, 2v2 is obviously unbalanced, 3v3 is worse!!!. you think ret pallys burst big now sit a dk on his side and how much longer u plan on staying alive. dont forget their shaman purging or priest despelling :'(

Ret/DK/Disc is a terrible 3s team.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

2on2 is dead
    after a 1 month break my disci and i started again.
    16 matches

prot heal - dk
    prot heal - warrior
    prot heal - enhancer
    prot heal - warlock
    prot heal - dk
    prot heal - rogue
    prot heal - dk
    prot heal - dk
    prot heal - warrior
    and so on

and i'm not even kidding.
    2on2 balance has never been that fucked up.
    good job blizzard

if you don't wanna ppl play your game, just shut down the servers.
    cause this is just fucking bullshit.
    Deal with it...

actually, 3v3 is a s balanced as arena ever was class-wise. there is hardly any class/spec that does not have at least one good comp going.
    the real problem is that the resilience change did NOT fix anything (once again). ret/rogue and ret/warrior cleaves faceroll their way up into the 2k by blowing up any class in ~5 seconds. beastcleave trainrapes clothies no matter what they do, spellcleave instagibs stuff with ~30k damage within ~3 seconds.
    the only comp that is still not only relying on pumping damage 4tw is RMP which does its usual "we win 1v3 while CCing the rest" stuff.
    This user has been banned.

There is one ret/dk/healer team in the top 100 3v3 in the world. Somehow I dont think its that OP. Just learn to play your class and stop QQing.

walls o' textual eyerape
    IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES THEIR ANAL VIRGINITY

Quote Originally Posted by Felric
    I actually agree with you to some extent, even though you never really wrote it well.
    I don't think 2v2s should be brought back since, technically, they haven't left. You're not punished too much for doing them. But I do think all CC should be on a global diminishing return.
    Yes, lets put all cc on global dr, warriors, dks and rets need buffs

oh... wait
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Bye
    There is one ret/dk/healer team in the top 100 3v3 in the world. Somehow I dont think its that OP. Just learn to play your class and stop QQing.
    Yeah because PvP is balanced around 100 teams....

If you're letting 2 DPS wail on you in 3v3, you're doin it wrong.

l2peel&CC.