Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Mortal Strike is the problem, not the solution

Quote Originally Posted by Mightlol
    15% speed ? Yes, but rogues have it too, and they have snare AND ms AND kick.
    The most powerful snare in the game (70%), the most powerful MS in the game (no cooldown with 500+ damage per application).

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    Lack of MS is wrecking ret in 2v2 arena's. I swear it won't let me buy shoulders even though I have the rating for it. I get the error message "You do not have MS" and then my shoulder and weapon options don't work.

This sucks as 2v2's are an entirely legitimate gametype.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zophiel
    •Beginning with season 7, players will no longer have access to the newest season's weapons or shoulder armor and will not qualify for the Gladiator title/rewards with ratings from the 2v2 bracket alone. Ratings obtained through 3v3 and 5v5 game play will be required for these rewards, while the rest of the newest season's items will remain available to players in all brackets (standard rating restrictions still apply).

You eyesight would be good enough to read patch notes if you weren't faceplanting yourself through 2's as Retrigay.
    Good Lord, Zophiel. Could you get trolled any harder, please?

Also, enough about this crap already. We're just seeing yet another cycle of the endless buffs and nerfs that define Arena pvp.

Ret is okay right now. Just find a warrior, rogue or hunter, and some class that can heal(a priest is nice) and cleave the shit out of the other team. Hooray instant 2k!

Quote Originally Posted by mrjoshua
    All I can say is L2P....

You complain that Ret's do not have a "root" ability or a distance closer. If that Feral is kiting you so bad, have you ever considered using Repentance to close the distance? Once you get on that druid and throw a judgement of justice on him, you will be able to keep up with him in his cheetah form as he cannot shift out of JoJ. Fail paladin's fail is what it boils down to....

just gimme a sec to find the tooltip,

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=20066

oh yeah there it is, not against beasts, so no shifted druids, only when they are in caster form...