Thread: which seal

which seal

i was having a discussion with a ret paladin in a AV about which seal to use. i told him SoR is the best choice for burst and he yelled at me and told me to leave him alone. but anyway.

seal of righteousness or seal of command for pvp. im pretty sure its righteousness.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: which seal

Quote Originally Posted by glorithan
    i was having a discussion with a ret paladin in a AV about which seal to use. i told him SoR is the best choice for burst and he yelled at me and told me to leave him alone. but anyway.

seal of righteousness or seal of command for pvp. im pretty sure its righteousness.
    Either read the stickies for use the "search" function to find your answer.

15+ Year Old Account

no less than 4 threads on this exact topic i have seen in the past 2 weeks. probably more. cmon guys, read FAQs and Stickies, act like you've been in an internet forum before.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

use this one:

and this one for pvp:

And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

Quote Originally Posted by Ascal
    use this one:

and this one for pvp:

HAH

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ascal
    and this one for pvp:

seriously, how is this dude married to Heidi Klum?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    seriously, how is this dude married to Heidi Klum?
    we germans are crazy. in a good way though.

Sad thing is, I remember having a chat with a paladin in an AV about it. I didn't "yell" or tell anyone to "leave me alone." I run around with command when I have no dedicated healer, since my mana regen isn't crap, and my sacred shield is decent. If I do have a healer, I switch to SoR spec, which I can't stand, but w/e. I'll be going back to command for warrior/ret/druid 3v3 when the patch comes out.
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

Pro's use seal of light in BG's with no dedicated healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopzz
    Pro's use seal of light in BG's with no dedicated healer.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopzz
    Prot's use seal of light in BG's with no dedicated healer.
    fixt :P

shhh dont make the rest of the WoW community think that we have 2 options for our DPS seal, or they might say that Ret takes skill !!!

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia
    shhh dont make the rest of the WoW community think that we have 2 options for our DPS seal, or they might say that Ret takes skill !!!
    TO THE BLAGOSPHERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pellias
    Sad thing is, I remember having a chat with a paladin in an AV about it. I didn't "yell" or tell anyone to "leave me alone." I run around with command when I have no dedicated healer, since my mana regen isn't crap, and my sacred shield is decent. If I do have a healer, I switch to SoR spec, which I can't stand, but w/e. I'll be going back to command for warrior/ret/druid 3v3 when the patch comes out.
    What does having a healer have to do with your seal? unless you are using seal of light for life regen or seal of wisdom for mana, which btw gimps your dps huge, you should always use SoR for pvp and even in PvE for fights where you switch targets a lot. Seal of command is a wasted talent point, its judgements pale in comparison to SoR.

Use Glyph of SoR and use Glyph of judgement to add 10% from each to SoR. then, spec 5/5 into Seals of the Pure for another 15% increase to deal and judge dmg. Its not as good as Seal of blood/matyr but the burst is decent.

I don't bother swapping seals in PvE. I think the mark is about 10sec (roughly 3 weapon swings) where SoV pulls out in front. You get more dps from swapping to SoR for trash, but for insignificant trash it doesn't matter, and for bigger trash SoV is better anyway. Multitarget boss fights I just build stacks on seperate mobs.

PvP I've tried with both, haven't really noticed a difference. Last WSG I used SoV and blasted out ~750k damage, so Vengeance can't be all that bad for pvp (good against healers, build stacks then nuke the shit out of them).