Is Disarmed achievement not functioning?

In 10man ulduar on sat, my group (on my paladin) decided to go for a drake run. We did all the major achievements, but I did not get credit for Disarmed. I ticketed this on Sat night and got a reply on Sunday. The reply was "hold on, let me check the log". I waited..."this is a known issue and we are unable to fix it at this time". Nothing else of value was said of course, because it's like talking to a wall. So I ticketed it again. I got another response from a GM, this time in email form, as I was offline at the time of response. This response said that blizz is unable to award achievements, try again next week. Now I'm probably going to ticket it a third time, because this inconsistency in what they are willing or able to do needs to be clarified. But has anyone else come across this issue?

Before a host of answers come about how I probably did it wrong, yes, I know how the achievement works, and I have done it on 2 other lvl 80s. Also I had teh timer running on track achievements and also looked at kill logs to double check.

Re: Is Disarmed achievement not functioning?

Quote Originally Posted by Lichlôrd
    We did all the major achievements, but I did not get credit for Disarmed.
    Are you saying the rest of the raid got it? If not, you probably just missed it by a second or so (timers can be off due to lag)
    I may look busy, but I'm just confused.

Actually, many of us were missing different achievements. In my case, this toon was the only one in the raid missing this particular achievement. I would think it possible that timers are off, except for the fact that GM #1 checked logs before telling me that it was a known issue and they were unwilling to fix it. I believe he would have simply told me if we had failed to actually complete it correctly. :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Lichlôrd
    So I ticketed it again. I got another response from a GM, this time in email form, as I was offline at the time of response. This response said that blizz is unable to award achievements, try again next week.
    This is a lie, they can award achievemnts, one of the priests in my guild got one of her naxx / ulduar (i forget which one, but was a raid one) achievement while we were easter egg hunting in brill due to her making a ticket and speaking to a GM to find out why she never got it, at first they said there was nothign they could do about it so she mande another ticket and got a helpful GM.

if soemone else in the group got it at the same time that you never then they can verify you were there for the bosskill and give you the achievemnt.
    Quote Originally Posted by zahoan
    about what class to play, i see players here are giving advices:
    mage - i donno how it's high lvl but my mage of lvl 30 is with a lot of downtime for mana(mages are like irish warriors, drink fight and drink and fight)

Yes its true they can award achievements. I was in HC Oculus a few days ago for Making It Count and we wiped one time of the last boss but still had 7 minutes left and then killed the boss in 3 mins but we didnt get the achievement. then i made a ticket saying i didnt get it and then they investigated it and they still awarded it to me. One happy DK Just Less-rabi and Ruby Void to go

It's a matter of which GM you find. Some GMs' can fix everything.. other GMs' say things like "Noo we don't have that power, so even if I want to help you I simply can't" etc. I also guess it's a question of what achievment it is, because I can imagine some achievments are a bit trickier to fix with just a switch.

The other day we killed Hodir just before he was about to destroy the extra cache. We got the extra loot, but no achievment. GM claiming that he couldn't fix it because of the nature of the achievment etc.

But it was no problems fixing the achievment for the 20min Occulus run when we did it in 16min and still didnt get the achievment. Soo I dunno..
    EU forum is ignored.
    Game balance is not ok.
    Blue posters contradict themselves.
    Blizzards attitude towards us players sucks.

If u ask me its just a simple button or command behind it.. something like

/reward [random achievement] to [random ticket QQer]

should be any hard things behind it like some programming... just a matter of a command if u ask me