Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

Wtf...?

---
    A: Die, fanboy!

B: No, you die!

C: Fuck you, fanboys.

A, B: No, fuck you.... (D yells: And die!!!)
    ---

WTS maturity
    Thank's for the honey, father bear.
    Nom Nom nom!

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky
    No, it shouldn't. Blizzard has always known about the fact that instances are reset on transfer, yet they haven't done anything about it or (to my knowledge) said that they look down on it.
    Well for starters, it should have been fixed.

And honestly, a guild who cried so hard because a boss's hardmode got changed during a progression race, shouldn't have taken an extra attempt during a progression race. Not that they had much respect left anyways, but they definitely lost a bit of the little they had left.

The other bosses they exploited should have been removed as well. Which is...well...All of their firsts since ulduar.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mattis
    Funboy, STFU
    Thanks for proving how big a retard you are ;D

Ensidia gettin world second will DEFINATELY affect the way i play the game...

just like that lady in the UK the lives next to the old fella in the brick house that owns the porche will DEFINATELY affect the way i drive my car....

get it?

You do know that all the guilds in the whole world could have used the PCT to get another try... they are not cheating you stupid retards.. they are just clever.. geez

#1 or gtfo.

I don't understand... they endure lag so they transfer server. That isn't cheating.

It's not like you need to have 750ms latency to earn an achievement?
    I'd transfer too if a realm lags. Or did Paragon chose a realm with a really high latency just to earn the achievement? I think Paragon prolly would have struggled on Maggy too.
    Maybe if they both have the same chances Ensidia would have beaten them. But they haven't, don't overdrama.

15+ Year Old Account

LOL your a funny pathetic funboy, STFU
    English motherfucker, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

I thought only world firsts mattered?

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Cut the crap about "this guild had 2 tries, that guild had 3".....most top guild have had time to test all encounters on the PTR anyhow. And they are also doing them with alts.

Fact is even those undergeared alts beat 95% of the raiding community through skills and dedication, so what the hell do you care about guilds achieveing things first, second or third that you (we) will never achieve anyhow.

Overall pretty pathetic posters here.....nerdrage over pixels and imaginary worlds. Can it get more lowlife?
    yes it can....WORLD FIRST MOB KILL IN CATACLYSM WOOOOT.

or...WORLD FIRST SFK HC KILL WOOOOOOOOOOT

Quote Originally Posted by Incinderella
    And you, are the worst, wannabetroll i've ever met. Keep slamming your face on the keyboard. Please, try to kill off those last few braincells. Alternatively, go find the bottle of bleach under the sink, and start gulping it.
    dont

feed

it

also...WORLD SECOND DEADMINES HC KILL

EDIT: soz double post

/3 wtb forum where people act normal

Anyone here who haven't raided during peak hours on Magtheridon EU: Please go jump the Ocean, with chains around your feet.

Clueless trolling is getting so boring.

Deleted

Actually before people here go all Nerdrage, fanboy and Ensidia sucks crap.. You might want to read Mek's latest blog also.

You can see it from different views off course, and you can believe it or not.. In the end we'll all have a different oppinion, but forcing that oppinion uppon one and another won't make the world a better place

P.S.

Mattis, is Funboy a new word? or do you mean Fanboy?

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Anyone here who haven't raided during peak hours on Magtheridon EU: Please go jump the Ocean, with chains around your feet.

That is not what this topic is about. It is about the fact that Ensidia transferred off the server after using their tries, to get them "refunded" when they got to TM. So basically they got one more attempt at the achievement than all the other guilds who competed for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia

i actually did and I never had bad lag. Maybe once in a while a small lag spike but nothing to facepalm on

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Fail
    That is not what this topic is about. It is about the fact that Ensidia transferred off the server after using their tries, to get them "refunded" when they got to TM. So basically they got one more attempt at the achievement than all the other guilds who competed for it.
    They killed Anub'arak BEFORE they transferred of Magtheridon...

lol too many jokers around here

Belive me funboys, Ensidia will not invitie you to thier guilds if stand up for them, nor will they even thank you. so why funboyism??
    confirmed
    you are
    13-16 punk
    you use the same words
    fanboyism?!??!
    oh and note under you avatar*long live casual* tsk tsk

you just failed respond with the same words*funboys and STFU* and will make you fail harder

This is definitely not the first time they cheated after failing legitimately
    and it will most certainly not be the last...

Gratz to them.

Immortality now kk^^