Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

quite simple now they have moved servers either

a. they get loads of world 1st again from now on and ppl "might" believe lag was actually the reason why

or

b. they dont and we all say what we know they arnt the best guild anymore...deal with it

time will tell.....
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry

The other bosses they exploited should have been removed as well. Which is...well...All of their firsts since ulduar.
    Wheres the proof they exploited everything in Ulduar?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosset
    Lets just state some facts here and maybe it will make sense to people.

Fact #1 Ensidia cleared Grand Crusader on Magtheridon

Fact #2 Ensidia immediately took a free realm migration after they already cleared the instance on Magtheridon. They went to the Tarren Mill server.

Fact #3 Free realm migration off of Magtheridon EU has been available for MONTHS.

Fact #4 Ensidia immediately cleared Grand Crusader after the guild was migrated to Tarren Mill and received A Tribute to Mad Skill.

Fact #5 Ensidia has performed more tries than any other top 20 guild in the world. Them saying others would have done the same is just trying to soften the blow. The fact is no other top 20 guild has cleared Grand Crusader and then immediately took a realm migration

Fact #6 Ensidia now has a major advantage going into the next reset. They have extra clears of 10 man, 10 man heroic, 25 man, and 25 man heroic. We could be talking about 50 pieces of gear easily. Some of them huge upgrades from 226 all the way to 258.

Fact #7 Anything that Ensidia does from this point on is tainted when it comes to a fair progression race. They have more experience and more gear than any other guild that is capable of competing for world first kills and or achievements.

Fact #8 If Ensidia cared about a fair progression race they would have taken the realm migration before they chose to clear the instance. This fact alone should make it obvious as to what their exact intentions were.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of that aside. In my opinion their Crown Prince of Dubai was probably very upset about Paragon and Stars getting kills before them. I would not be surprised if he forced them into doing this honestly. Money talks and BS walks. All of the above actions come from a guild that threw a fit that you could do hard modes in Ulduar without having to clear the instance on normal first. I don't understand how a guild can make statements that clearly promote fair play can then turn around and do what they did. I myself play for a very good guild. Were not that far behind Ensidia around top 30. My whole guild is upset about this. Regardless of what reasons Ensidia gives the facts above are true. And there is too many of those facts to call coincidence. The playing field for top10 guilds is now skewed. Ensidia will have a major advantage until a Tribute to Immortality is complete. They will always have more gear and more tries than any other top 10 guild out there.

If you too believe that the race should be fair might want to do something about this.

Email the administrator for WoW Progress about this. Explain your thoughts on it. Personally I think their score should be adjusted for 7 days. While I do not think this will solve the issue of them having more gear it will at least make a small attempt at making things fair to other guilds that will get Mad Skill this week using the same amount of tries that Ensidia had last week. The fact is nothing can be done about the gear. But at least this will be something. I also believe that every achievement they get in Grand Crusader should be adjusted 7 days. This can and should be done to somewhat make it fair to other top 10 guilds capable of competing for world firsts. You can email the administrator of wow progress at admin@wowprogress.com

Thanks,
    -Cosset

EDIT: I also feel that any guild that clears an instance first and then transfers for more tries should be penalized by having their score adjusted 7 days. Not just ensidia. The playing field should be as level as possible without people doing things like this to gain a major advantage over others weather its on a world basis or even a realm basis. Everyone should have the same amount of tries as everyone else.

This

Sure, it's bullshit they got "more tries"...

How about STFUing until we see them get a world first "without lag"?

Then we'll know.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by det
    So....all these people here who cannot probably even kill beasts on hardmode in 25 man are judging the skills of the 3 greatest guilds worldwide as if the survival of mankind hinges on it?
    Ever watch a sport?

You know the commentators?

It's give or take the same thing.

i have said it before and i say it again.. why do ppl care? i dont get it.. let them play the game as they want... bunch of whiny kids thats what you are..

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    They should have transfered before reset, or not reentered the instance until reset. This achievement and all gear should be removed from them.

This.

Ensidia got one more try than everyone else and blamed lag for their failure.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Proud_Retradin
    i have said it before and i say it again.. why do ppl care? i dont get it.. let them play the game as they want... bunch of whiny kids thats what you are..
    And why do you care? I don't get it, let us play the game as we want...such a whiny kid, that's what you are.

Everything Ensidia does from now on is tainted coz they transefered.

Everything Stars does from now is tainted coz of Holy Wrath.

Everything Paragon does from now is tainted coz they mass SS.

Everything Exodus does from now on is tainted coz of the Yogg+0 thing.

Everything Vanquished does from now on is tainted coz they showed a SS with a member that supposedly click his skills.

Future progression is allready tainted. I dont know what to do anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by nerzhull

This.

Ensidia got one more try than everyone else and blamed lag for their failure.

fanboi of some other guild

15+ Year Old Account

It didnt matter. In less resets they were still beaten to Insanity.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-us-first-kills/premonition-world-first-a-tribute-to-insanity-(25)/

Imo, that makes Ensidia fail more, but imo is imo

Quote Originally Posted by Exidius
    What you guys think!?
    Did they "buy" the achievement by migrating to TM??
    http://ensidia.com/home/news/tribute-mad-skill.html
    Doesn't matter, they did it, that's all that does.

Quote Originally Posted by Exidius
    /discuss
    Don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek
    Everything Ensidia does from now on is tainted coz they transefered.

Everything Stars does from now is tainted coz of Holy Wrath.

Everything Paragon does from now is tainted coz they mass SS.

Everything Exodus does from now on is tainted coz of the Yogg+0 thing.

Everything Vanquished does from now on is tainted coz they showed a SS with a member that supposedly click his skills.

Future progression is allready tainted. I dont know what to do anymore.
    So Premonition is still the best guild in the world

15+ Year Old Account

Only guild who hasn't exploited in any way/shape/form.

So yeah, imo they are.

Ensidia fails in soooo many ways...