Thread: Paladin-Macros

Paladin-Macros

Please can some skill Holy PVE paladins post here thier mackros which they often use?Write here what they mackros do.thx (sry but my english isn´t very good)

Re: Paladin-Macros

Mouseover macros. Every spell. They just make everything so much easier, and quicker. What they do is make it so you simply have to hover over the person you want to heal on grid (or whatever raid frames you use), and press whatever you have keybind you have that spell on.

I think the general mouseover macro looks something like this, but don't take my word for it.
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists] spellname

Other then that I don't use very many. I have Divine Plea (or whatever the 25% mana back spell is) macro that on the second press cancels it, so I can continue healing at 100% if need be.

/cast Divine Plea
    /cancelaura Divine Plea

Just have to make sure not to spam it.

That's all that I use really. I have plenty of other macros but they span across all characters.

the mouse over cleanse macro is nice, like the one above add in cleanse

i have avenging wrath macro'd to divine plea. so my healing is crap, not horrible.

same with my int trinket that has sp bonus on use to divine plea.

i have a macro that targets me, then casts lay of hands for 9k mana (if u glyph divinity)

all my divine plea yell and say in raid that i cast divine plea and my heals suck so other healers see it.

i should macro my ds to my bubble just haven't got around to it.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Entries
    Please can some skill Holy PVE paladins post here thier mackros which they often use?Write here what they mackros do.thx (sry but my english isn´t very good)
    Some stop casting macros are nice to instantly cast spells you need, such as:

/stopcasting
    /cast Divine Shield

Or:

/stopcasting
    /cast Divine Intervention

I usually macro raid warning or just yells into certain spells as well.

Such as:

/cast Divine Sacrifice (AKA Raid Wall)
    /rw Divine Sacrifice active, 40% less damage is being taken.

Also do it with Sacrifice, Divine Plea, and some others.

I generally don't endorse macros using several abilities at once because I often find myself only wanting to use one. The Wings+DP or Trink+DP macro can save a split second, but in most fights there are often times you can just use Divine Plea when little or no damage is being taken, like heart phase on XT or in between phases on Mimiron. That may very well be because I like doing everything manually though(never used healbot, or anything like it), if I need to use wings with Divine Plea I do, etc.

Stopcasting macros I forgot to mention, and have saved my life a lot. I generally don't spam heal (press the button while it's being cast), so I actually have it macro'd into all of my heals.