!Post all viable pally pvp specs herE!

Hey whats up guys i just hit 80 with my pally and iv been looking at different specs and such for pvp. I hear a ton of positive stuff aswell as negative stuff from many people. i was just wondering if the general pally population wouldnt mind helping me out in this area of choosing which spec is best for surviving and doing lots of burst dmg without giving up the ability to heal in tight situations....i know this is a wide subject but hey a little help can go far. So if ya could spare a cent or two that would be nice thank you : P

Re: !Post all viable pally pvp specs herE!

BTW i am currently rolling with this spec so if you could rate it plz and umm do criticize cuz its funny

http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...00000000000000

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by KøN
    Hey whats up guys i just hit 80 with my pally and iv been looking at different specs and such for pvp. I hear a ton of positive stuff aswell as negative stuff from many people. i was just wondering if the general pally population wouldnt mind helping me out in this area of choosing which spec is best for surviving and doing lots of burst dmg without giving up the ability to heal in tight situations....i know this is a wide subject but hey a little help can go far. So if ya could spare a cent or two that would be nice thank you : P
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...he_stickes.htm
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#s.pr/search_function.htm

Feel free to armory Whoopzz - Silvermoon. I'm on my IPhone so it's a pain linking, but I'm rolling 5/14/52 for extra DPS since I roll with a warrior. (pressure/blow up healer team).

Just hit 2k tonight, went 26-17 with 3 of those games only lost because our healer kept DC'ing. W00t for relentless weapon!

*edit, just noticed you were talking about holy specs. Thought by "in a pinch" you meant spot heals.

wait theres viable pvp specs? SOMEONE LINK QUICK

wait thers is viable paladin pvp specs? shhhh keep em on the dl or u will read the nerfs to em on ptr notes!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopzz
    Feel free to armory Whoopzz - Silvermoon. I'm on my IPhone so it's a pain linking, but I'm rolling 5/14/52 for extra DPS since I roll with a warrior. (pressure/blow up healer team).

Just hit 2k tonight, went 26-17 with 3 of those games only lost because our healer kept DC'ing. W00t for relentless weapon!

*edit, just noticed you were talking about holy specs. Thought by "in a pinch" you meant spot heals.
    Whoopzz I am running similar comp 3v3 as yours, our healer is resto druid though. Can you give me some advice how to beat comps like Ret/Rogue/Priest; Druid(resto)/Warrior/DK. Who shall we try to kill first? Are you using any high level PVE items to maximise your damage?