Thread: Motivation?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Motivation?

I'm just glad that the guild name is Ensidia and not something retarded like REDNECKS WHERE RED.

We raid in the snow

Even when the boss won't drop

The OP ROFLS

I'm guessing some of the top guilds get paid to go for world firsts. At least the officers anyway.

I guess its the best those guys have to do

/off topic

Is my avatar ok? Im not good at that kind of stuff and ive just made one.
    (The forum says 10 kb i think, but i have no idea how i know the size of my avatar xD)
    (If not then please tell me or remove it :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Príckenöveri
    I guess its the best those guys have to do

/off topic

Is my avatar ok? Im not good at that kind of stuff and ive just made one.
    (The forum says 10 kb i think, but i have no idea how i know the size of my avatar xD)
    (If not then please tell me or remove it :P)
    It's causing epilepsy.

On topic: I guess they just want to be the best at something. And fun, of course. I know I would have raided like that if I had the option, but unfortunately I do not.

Same lame argments different day. Top guilds dont necessarily spend more time raiding than any others guilds thats just what you assume since your spending all week wiping on marrowgar trash...

The only time they raid more is when its new content and once they plowed through that they reclear it all faster than it takes the people to write posts claiming that they have no life..

On another note... this is definatly an awesome achievement by this guy gratz to him!