The main reason holy will be bad in 3.2.2 !

Its pretty simple, its not really because holy is terrible.. its because we have no way to regen mana. The only reason people succeed as prot / holy is because if you find ur self goin oom against a priest or druid u can easily keep divine plea up. Have fun out oom-in ANY healing class as holy without some type of buff to that particular aspect of the class.

Re: The main reason holy will be bad in 3.2.2 !

wtf are u talking about?

is this a ptless pvp thread? cuz pallies own in pve, period. pvp, who gives a crap about that boring epeen meter bull.

Has nothing to do with the fact that the holy tree is littered with trash, we have 1 offensive and 1 defensive cooldown. Holy Paladins are the weakest healers in pvp by far. We have to use exploits in mechanics to do the job that we should have the tools for anyway.

Prot/holy is mainly a 2s spec. The best 3s spec is holy and holy pallys are very good with the right comp. Beastcleave and triple plate are examples of cominate comps. Yes holy pallys are very gimp offensively but in high level play bubble is just so good because your healer cannot be gibbed like priests and shammys can.

And no prot holy out manas only bad players. Full furious gammed int you can have 24k+ mana self buffed and yes plea can be dispeled but any decent team in 2s is just going to run/ cc a pally whenever they c he has plea up do that plus dispels or switches and a prot holy is kinda screwed. So really you only have to deal with the cc/ dmg of prot and the 10k fol crits and 3k+ spellpower. But its all getting nerfed soon so yeah. Holy is pretty good tho but it needs work.

I suggest you read http://www.arenajunkies.com/showthread.php?t=115624

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopzz
    we have 1 offensive and 1 defensive cooldown
    are you high?

bubble, hof, hoj, wings, repentance, hop

those are just ones i see all the time. i dont even have a pally, so im sure theres crap i missed.

dont QQ cuz you have answers you arent using

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPoopsMcGee
    are you high?

bubble, hof, hoj, wings, repentance, hop

those are just ones i see all the time. i dont even have a pally, so im sure theres crap i missed.

dont QQ cuz you have answers you arent using
    OP was talking about HOLY, jack ass. You said yourself that you don't even have a Pally, what makes you think you can jack a thread and start talking shit about something you know nothing about. Hand of freedom only removes snares unless talented (ret), repentance is a deep ret talent, hand of protection can't be used for 2 minutes after bubble, and wings is more of a liability than anything because it locks you out of your bubble. What does that leave you with? Exactly. 1 offensive and 1 defensive cooldown. But hey, what do I know, I've only been playing a paladin for about 4 years and have a 2k rated arena team.

Obvious troll is obvious, or really dumb.

It wont be bad, but it will suck to still have only one form of CC on a 1 min cooldown. IMO make repentance basline then I wont complain :-P
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedPower
    It wont be bad, but it will suck to still have only one form of CC on a 1 min cooldown. IMO make repentance basline then I wont complain :-P
    Ret and Holy need an interrupt on a moderate cooldown, or to lower the cooldown on HoJ for us to be able to apply any threat at all to a healer. Prot is fine as long as they aren't healing with it.

Please dont feed the troll.

As far as 2v2 (Holy) I dont have much trouble with mana in arena, im in full deadly with fury weap and relentless shield. 16.2k mana. You need to L2P. Seal of Wisdom, run up to the healer and start whacking = 650+ mana per proc (proc is around 33% on my swings).

Quit crying, how do you think priests have it. Once they pop shadow fiend they go oom. And if you let them Divine Hymm, your just baaaaaad.

Btw, i run Holy/MS warr. Alot of it depends on your partner and how well they can make an instant switch.