Thread: Holy Build-Rate

Holy Build-Rate

I been thinking about how to improve upon my spec and I decided to try the 51/5/15.

But the difference is I droped 1 Point in Conviction and placed it in Seal of Command.

The reason for this is to use the Glyph of Seal of Command (You gain 8% of your base mana each time you use a judgement wile seal of command is active)

The CD for judgement is 8sec improved thru Talent.
    The Mana return that I get in return is 350 mana every 8 sec, or that equals 43.75 Mana Per Second.

What do you think about this Idea and I think I thought of this first so say ty. hehe ; ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: Holy Build-Rate

1) Judgements cost mana
    2) You won't Judge once every 8 seconds
    3) SoW (dunno if the judgement still returns mana) + Glyph beats SoC + Glyph
    4) 51-5-15 is bad use 51-17-0 (+3)

/facepalm

Well Iam doing the math and correct me if Iam wrong.

Holy Light 1247 mana (Seal of Wisdom give a reduction of 62.35 mana)
    Flash of Light 307 mana (Seal of Wisdom give a reduction of 15.35 mana)
    Holy Shock 711 mana (Seal of Wisdom give a reduction of 35.55 mana)
    Beacon of Light 1383 mana (Seal of Wisdom give a reduction of 69.15 mana)
    Judgement 197 mana (Seal of Wisdom give a reduction of 9.85 mana)

As I said above , using Seal of Command provides 350-353 mana every 8sec. That beaks down to 43.75 mana per second (Not MP5).

Now, the total reduction from all above listed spells is 192.25 mana.

I use Flash of Light as my primary spell, I can cast 46 per min that being at a cast speed of 1.3sec unbuffed. Now the mana reduction per min for that is 706.1 mana.

For Holy Light, I can cast 27 per min, and would provide a mana redution of 1683.45

Holy Shock, I can get 10 casts per min. The redution for Holy Shock for 1 min is 355.5

Judgement reduction is 73.875

Now the Mana regain per min using Seal of Command is 2625 mana or 43.75 mana per Second.

The Total reduction for Seal of Wisdom is 2937.3 Per min.

Their it is. WIsdom is better but not by much and their are variables that will make the Seal of Command better, for example not casting so much; Less Holy Shocks; Less Holy Lights; Illumination and the Mana return from crits.

I will need to do more math with those factors but I still think the Seal of Command will Provide more mana return then Seal of Wisdom. For Geared Holy Paladins.

The thing is, encounter's where mana regen matter's are normally encounter's where healing is stretched, like hard mode's. You wouldnt be able to get away with judging every 8 second's when doing ToTCrusader hardmode, just not enough time. If this is for normal heroic's then why would you even need to bothe ? :s

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Volfmetal
    I been thinking about how to improve upon my spec and I decided to try the 51/5/15.

But the difference is I droped 1 Point in Conviction and placed it in Seal of Command.

The reason for this is to use the Glyph of Seal of Command (You gain 8% of your base mana each time you use a judgement wile seal of command is active)

The CD for judgement is 8sec improved thru Talent.
    The Mana return that I get in return is 350 mana every 8 sec, or that equals 43.75 Mana Per Second.

What do you think about this Idea and I think I thought of this first so say ty. hehe ; ;D ;D ;D ;D
    The SoC glyph which gives mana will only give you said mana if you are in Melee range (the range of SoC).

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    4) 51-5-15 is bad use 51-17-0 (+3)
    Opinion, not fact.