Poll: Which gaming console is the best/provides the most fun?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Best gaming console EVER!?

For me, the greatest ever is SNES, it developed the NES in a way that many people didn't think was possible. But then the N64 did it to the SNES. In my opinion no other company have made sutch big things for modern gaming like Nintendo. Sure I'm a huge fanboy and have supported Nintendo for all my life.

Sure, there were good games that took the evelution forward on other consoles to, but think about it. What do you think modern gaming would be without Super Mario 64, the game that took the gaming in a new direction.

I would like to say the same thing about the Wii in the future, because I think that motioncontrols are the future and will be the big thing in nextgen consoles, at least in some way.
    Happy troll since 2005

I own an Xbox 360. Yet to have the others. So my vote goes to Xbox 360

Xbox 360 is best

Xbox 360 8)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I think for the sheer amount of time it was available on the market, and the number of games released under the system it has to be a PS2.

I never had the opportunity to own a PS2, but my god it's such a nice system. The games it had on it was simply amazing. It also had really nice graphics for its time.

I like Nintendo Wii ;D

i would vote snes as the best of its time

but i had the most fun and multiplayer fun mostly on the ps 1 back in the days oh what great games we were always like 3-5 kids playing thru the whole night games like tekken, tony hakws, resident evil, destruction derby, and so many more

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests

Snes, obv!

So many great memories from Mario world and A link to the past
    (。◔‸◔。✿)

on my childhood I had shitloads of fun with N64 - the last few years I had shit loads of fun with xbox360 (CoD4).

I cant believe how many people voted for SNES and N64. I guess coming from the same crowd of people who think Vanilla Wow was the best...I shouldn't be surprised. Nostalgia makes people weird.

PC aside, the X360 and PS3 have done amazing things so far. The games look amazing and what they have done with online play is remarkable. Good singleplayer games? Check. Amazing online gameplay? Check. Costing 1/4 the price of an acceptable gaming PC? Check.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Xbox 360 . GTA on PS2 was nice though
    Insert Signiture here.

SNES basically because of Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
    My 80s
    Ret/Prot Paladin
    Afflic Warlock
    Mut Rogue
    Enhance Shaman
    Prot Warrior
    Unholy Death Knight

Well the console I spent the most time at would probably be the SNES, however N64 gets my vote cause the games created for it was just pure magic :P

Shame they didn't continue their trend of great consoles when they released the gamecube, did anything ever come after that or did they focus solely on that wii wii crap?

Quote Originally Posted by darkfenix_rizen
    SNES basically because of Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
    WINNAR
    RIP Knight-Lieutenant Nosredneh; LvL 70 Dwarf Retribution Paladin, Vanilla-End BC.

1st ever Epic- http://www.wowhead.com/?item=11726 (lvl 56, won over a hunter.)
    followed by
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=19323 when I dinged 60.

As far as I am concerned it is the Sony PlayStation 2.

Why? It is still the best console for RPG's, my favourite genre. So many really good RPG's for that console. It also has some other blindingly good games, RE4, MGS3, GoW1/2, Ico, SotC, PoP trilogy and many more.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too awesome), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Nintendo 64 and PS1 for me
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by WillfulHarbinger
    I cant believe how many people voted for SNES and N64. I guess coming from the same crowd of people who think Vanilla Wow was the best...I shouldn't be surprised. Nostalgia makes people weird.

PC aside, the X360 and PS3 have done amazing things so far. The games look amazing and what they have done with online play is remarkable. Good singleplayer games? Check. Amazing online gameplay? Check. Costing 1/4 the price of an acceptable gaming PC? Check.
    there is a simple explenation for this cause most games back in that time needed to impress with depth story fun and not with just graphics, many news games have unbelievable graphics and slack story, fun, depth

im an rpg fan and honestly for me nothing can reach the feel of a game like fallout 2 or final fantasy 7, few games in the years came close (Dragon Age Origins, The Witcher, FFX) but none bypassed it

and the internet age is ruining the social fun of multiplayer games if you ask me, i had 1000times more fun playing diablo 2 on land with 3 friends in a internet cafe, or counterstrike in a internet cafe, or tekken or even crash team racing for crying out land at a friends house

and to the vanila wow comment...

i have no idea what the mindset of the other ppl is but the time between lvl 1 and 60 was the best for me everything was fresh and new and interesting, now its just grind the 5-10 lvls of the expansion as quick as posible so you can join your guildies at the progress raiding and afk in dala the rest of the time to get teleported in an instance with 4 random ppl to hurry up and get your 2 frost emblems and gtfo of there

Deleted

LoZcarina of time/majora's mask.

nuff said

XBOX 360 and SNES all the way !!!!
    "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." -Mike Tyson

The only Consoles that i bought was Game cube , Wii , 360 but the most fun , i had it when i played n64 in a friends house =) so! N64 get my vote Perfect Dark Forever!