Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Most HpS you ever got?

3,5-4k "normal" circumstances.

focus on tank healing.

7.5k hps during 25man val'kir fight.
    http://i36.tinypic.com/20a9aib.png

A thread like this is fine but there really should be a disclaimer since too many people think HPS = skill.

I'll participate as long as you know that HPS isn't something to gauge skill or how well someone is playing or how good a spec and/or class is.

Some pally in my guild attained over 30k HPS on 25m Anub in ToC. I'm fairly certain it was Heroic mode and the thing that really pushed him there was Phase 3 (if you know the fight you know what I mean).

There's WoL report to prove it, if I care or feel like it I'll grab the link and come back. I'm sure other classes could do it if they aimed for it on that phase.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

Quote Originally Posted by knalloy
    its actually np on mimiron trash, beacon the one spider thing, spam the other, ~50% chance für a critical ~17-18k heal, there are ~500k hp to heal
    its nowhere near possible for a real bossfight, though ;>
    OR

Becon 1 spider thing, pop ALL your CD's and spam holy light till you go oom.

Only thing I can remember at the moment is when I did 6.8k hps on trash in the Oculus hc.. that was weird. Most I've got is probably more though.
    -Holy Pally

I really have to say this is such a pointless topic. HPS does not mean that you are a good healer if you have really high HPS that mean either your group is taking too much damage or your other healers are not doing their jobs. I promise you a good disc priest will make your 6-10k hps turn into less then 3K.

As for getting high HPS how about inner focus divine hymn along with PoH spam with 2 piece t8 priests can easily get over 20K HPS but who cares why should they have to heal that much.

The worst thing I have read in these post is the ppl who are reporting really high HPS in phase 3 of anubarak. Do you realize that all the damage done from leeching swarm goes as healing to him, ie the most healing you do the more stress you put on you dps, thats just stupid. How about getting less then 2K hps in phase 3 of anub and not letting him heal for millions.

Rather then acting like DPS classes that have to show off how big their epeens are why don't you act like healers and take pride in the fights where no one dies. Healers meters are terrible, and in no way show skill.

Granted I know all of you who love to post your #1 on healing with flame me but really remember your job is to keep ppl alive not try show off your healing epeens.

im a resto shaman, and the highest ive ever git was 7.3k on twin val'kyr in 25 man version it was nice to FINALLY win a healing chart over a holy pali and a resto druid
    merely-a-setback protodrake

9172Hps at Twins
    Holy priest ftw!

if you beat a druid on twins he is bad

Quote Originally Posted by kaylon
    if you beat a druid on twins he is bad
    I agree with that... You can easily reach 8k-9k hp/s in a raid-damage heavy fight with rejuvenation alone ^^

Also I agree, that hp/s basically doesn't say anything about skill. But it's a nice indicator, whether someone makes his job good enough or needs assistance from other healers. Though, that might be misleading... Druid hots are merciless and simply tick. If they are fully on a tank, the other pally healer will produce a ton of overhealling. But both might be needed to keep the tank up

Healling is not a race, it's an art (DPSing is a race)

Anyway - Avarage hp/s on IC hardmode was about 9k, peaked at about 12k-13k in the last phase. (Druid Healer, easily reachable with 5x rej 1x wild growth, 5x rej 1x wg... repeat)

Routinely hit 25k+ on mimiron trash... but that is nothing, just beacon abuse.
    Most i have ever done in a full fight is Twin Valkr's 10 man hard mode, 2 healing it with a druid

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5...1709194617.jpg

That was #4 world EHPS, down to #8 world now, and 2nd paladin. You can find that here http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/c.../all/8/0/1/320

Don't yell judgement of light noob at me, was only 9% of my healing done.