T9 2P Bonus: Working or Not?

I've been told by multiple paladins in high end guilds that they are not sure if the 2P on the T9 bonus was fixed. Confirm / deny?

Much thanks

Deleted

Re: T9 2P Bonus: Working or Not?

im asuming its the retri 2 piece your talking about and atm it does not work it will be fixed in the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by maaghen
    im asuming its the retri 2 piece your talking about and atm it does not work it will be fixed in the next patch
    Really? Blizz has been pretty quick to hot-fix-nerf a lot of pally abilities since WotLK came out and they are making ret pally's wait for a major patch to fix a tier set bonus? That's messed up.

Sorry, i should have clarified what spec i was speaking of. Yes, i'm speaking of ret. So what exactly is broken about it? Proc chance? Cause i tested it out on the target dummy and it's at about 25-30% crit when my overall crit is 35% unbuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver
    Sorry, i should have clarified what spec i was speaking of. Yes, i'm speaking of ret. So what exactly is broken about it? Proc chance? Cause i tested it out on the target dummy and it's at about 25-30% crit when my overall crit is 35% unbuffed.
    My WoL log says 29 crit out of 780 ticks ~3-4%

It is working on the PTR

It is bugg'd on live.

Live: crits for a static ~%4
    PTR: Crits for your crit chance + %4