Problem with fortitude

I seem to be experiencing a problem with my fort buff while switching specs. I have a PvE and a PvP disc spec both with Improved Power Word Fortitude. However, when I switch from my PvE spec to my PvP spec the values AND reagents change.

In my PvE spec, my Power Word/Prayer of Fortitude gives 214 stam and requires a Devout Candle.
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...WvsY111,,10433

In my PvP spec, my Power Word/Prayer of Fortitude gives 102 stam and requires a Sacred Candle.
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie..._SowyTK,,10433

That's over 1k hit points I'm missing for PvP and I have no idea why. Anyone have an idea what's going on?

Re: Problem with fortitude

Get in your spellbook and drag the max rank of your fortitude to your spell bar.

Vandamne

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Get in your spellbook and drag the max rank of your fortitude to your spell bar.
    This

15+ Year Old Account

i lol'd

Wow....i feel like an idiot. Thanks

Nice to get a good laugh out of some threads sometimes

It's crap it doesn't update skills on the another spec as well when you get new rank :F

Quote Originally Posted by wyckydsceptre
    Wow....i feel like an idiot. Thanks
    As you should son, as you should.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremelizzer
    It's crap it doesn't update skills on the another spec as well when you get new rank :F
    I healed my first few heroics on my pally with the wrong rank spells because of this. HL is so OP I didn't even notice!

What happened to you is that:

You had duel spec before you hit 80.

When you train in duel spec it only updates the spells for your current selected spec, not the other one. So you may have other spells not max rank either.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedPower
    What happened to you is that:

You had duel spec before you hit 80.

When you train in duel spec it only updates the spells for your current selected spec, not the other one. So you may have other spells not max rank either.
    Good fun. Like when I tried dpsing raids with a mindflay several ranks too low.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

Explain the problem to a gm aswell just to see what kind of crap excuses they come up with to fix 'this issue' :P

Born under the Discipline tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Praise
    Explain the problem to a gm aswell just to see what kind of crap excuses they come up with to fix 'this issue' :P

I belive the reply is that macro'ed one.

Hi , (players name)

We are aware of the issue and thank you for taking your time to report it. If you continue to experience this know that we are currently looking for a solution. yada yada yada, but i'm sure you know the one.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".