Thread: Good ret addon?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Good ret addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Malleus
    If you use SH!T and see a DPS increase, you are a buttonmashing moron who should learn to play his class instead of relying on a crutch. I tried using it and lost more than 10% of my DPS, because it doesn\'t account for things like intentional delay. (It\'s been theorycrafted out that at standard latency, waiting 0.2-0.3 seconds for a higher priority ability provides more DPS than hitting whatever happens to be up. Waiting longer wastes time, waiting less leads to delaying high-DPS abilities too often.)

There\'s an addon called clcret that does a few useful things like tracking RV and Vengeance stacks so you can ensure uptime, but other than that nothing can replace practice.
    Sounds to me that you lost DPS because you had to take your head off the keyboard to look at what the addon was saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

This is an older screen shot, but you can see how small my action bar buttons are. Serious Help makes it much easier to see whats now and whats next.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    Aww.. I miss SoM/SoB still..
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Horn
    Aww.. I miss SoM/SoB still..
    lol whut?
    you loved recoil damage? its the only thing i can remember from SoB/M

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    lol whut?
    you loved recoil damage? its the only thing i can remember from SoB/M
    Try TBC with Command, THEN you can say Blood is worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    QFT

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    This
    IM TEH RET! er... teh holy... or it was teh prot?!
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Malleus
    If you use SH!T and see a DPS increase, you are a buttonmashing moron who should learn to play his class instead of relying on a crutch. I tried using it and lost more than 10% of my DPS, because it doesn't account for things like intentional delay. (It's been theorycrafted out that at standard latency, waiting 0.2-0.3 seconds for a higher priority ability provides more DPS than hitting whatever happens to be up. Waiting longer wastes time, waiting less leads to delaying high-DPS abilities too often.)

There's an addon called clcret that does a few useful things like tracking RV and Vengeance stacks so you can ensure uptime, but other than that nothing can replace practice.
    I dont agree. I think for me, it was useful cuz it was in the middle of the screen and since I have all my buttons memorized I never had to look down at cooldown timers on my actual bar, therefore I was actually able to watch what was going on in the fight more. I could actually real all the warning messages, the event messages from DBM, and watch more effectively for red shit on the ground.

Maybe youre the best multi-tasker in the world, but I'm not. This little addon was helpful in that way.