Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: New SoC Vs. Current SoR (In PvP)

Hi Blizzard. Please make SoR able to crit, the we have:

SoC = Groupseal
    SoR = Single TargetSwitchingSeal
    SoV = Boss/long fights Seal

Sounds nice. Sounds like a choice. C'mon!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    Hi Blizzard. Please make SoR able to crit, the we have:

SoC = Groupseal
    SoR = Single TargetSwitchingSeal
    SoV = Boss/long fights Seal

Sounds nice. Sounds like a choice. C'mon!
    If only. Wouldn't mind JoC getting buffed, just a little, doesn't have to be in range of sov/sor, but atm JoC is just stupidly low.

I've tried both SoR and SoC and to be fair, i like SoC over SoR.

Yes our judgements blow, but really the additional damage being alot more AND capable of critting is really making up for that loss, and now with the latest buff it's a shitload of fun when you run into groups and see the numbers flying all around your screen.
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Allowing SoR to crit would either help rets in 3's or hurt us by making us UP. We're a little underrepresented as far as I can tell. especially over 2200

as far as pvp goes...

that is all...

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    Allowing SoR to crit would either help rets in 3's or hurt us by making us UP. We're a little underrepresented as far as I can tell. especially over 2200
    It's ok... Ill represent you! And yeah SoC is TERRIBLE in arenas, Fun in BGs with multiple horde, BAD 1v1 in BGs.

Do I give you Ret Dreams?
    "It's your $14.95 a month, but when you are in a raid, you are wasting our $358.80."

It was great on ToGC attempts last night, like 35% of my damage by hitting burrowers as well as anub, but it only has an 8 or so yard range so unless you meet a guy multiboxing or the rare pet and its master stacked on you its still better to use SoR in pvp.