High end DW frost gear/stat questions

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...her&n=Despized

theres my armory for starts, my hit is 328 my expertise is 17/17. self buffed with just horn i hit a hair under 4500 dps on boss dummy. my misses were 12% and my dodge was 2%. im wondering where does HR become to much. and with 2% dodge rating do i even need to add to my expertise? i mean im not taking into consideration RNG could be part of those numbers but still. my expertise is coming either way, im getting my 4pc t9 with the helm so it should put me close enough to cap where i dont gotta worry about it. but do i need more HR?

Re: High end DW frost gear/stat questions

289 Hit is the minimum recommended (Spell hit cap with Virulence + SP/Moonkin), every point afterwards is still beneficial but doesn't have as much effect anymore.
    Expertise soft cap is required since you cannot really afford on wasted GCDs.

And to answer your question: you don't need more Hit.
    "Sharing is caring".. But I don't care!

Re: High end DW frost gear/stat questions

to me i would get a bit more HR, i like to be around 400. the reason is that the DW melee cap is 27% or somewhere around there and while no one is every expected to reach it the frost/unholy spec is more reliant on it than moer other duel weild classes in that necrossis and BcB rely on melee hits to proc and the entire point of going unholy over blood is necrosis and BcB. and 26/26 expertise is as state, top of the list to strive for. my DK is sitting at 23/23 and is higher on the hit chart in anticipation for swapping helms and losing about 70 hit. and yes after i hit 25% crit i plan on swapping my spec back to 0/53/18.

My DK