Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.2.2 on live servers this week

I don't see any mention of the patch on Blizzards site where the patch notes normally are.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/

Perhaps it's available but not yet activated?

Ok, what happened with the Sigil of Virulence including death strike?

If this is not included in this patch.....with the Heartstrike nerf, Blood DKs will have been screwed over bigtime.

EU message just changed to 3.2.2 announcement.

In European servers' MOTD it reads that the 3.2.2 patch will be applied tomorrow (23.9.2009) during an EXTENDED MAINTENANCE.

So it's very official, no doubt in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKain
    Ok, what happened with the Sigil of Virulence including death strike?

If this is not included in this patch.....with the Heartstrike nerf, Blood DKs will have been screwed over bigtime.
    Perhaps they forgot to include it in the patch notes. It's getting lame already with the nerfs, not giving us Sigil of Virulence would be over the top.

Onyxia wednesday!

Rogue nerfs also T_T

10+ Year Old Account

LFM

Reinforcements for the Battle of Dustwallow.

Younglings, abandon your quests there and flee to the Eastern Kingdoms!

Time to raze Theremore (and get some people MC'ed by Dr Weavil).

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri
    Yay! Time to bring out my two pieces of retri tier 9 and actually use them Looking forward to tomorrow "LF24M Onyxia. Must have achievement!"
    Did it say in there any corrections made to the ret t9 2 piece? I didn't see a thing.

wonder if the AQ quest line is still doable since you had to go to Ony's Lair

The part that says

"Relics: All buffs provided by relics (idols, librams, totems and sigils) now share an exclusive category such that gaining a buff from one of these items will remove all other buffs gained from items in this category"

does that mean if you have Sigil of Virulence it will remove greatness, Fallen Crusader, and 2 piece Tier 9 proc?

/cheer

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

I guess this was expected, considering the official launch of Aion on the 25th...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDK
    The part that says

"Relics: All buffs provided by relics (idols, librams, totems and sigils) now share an exclusive category such that gaining a buff from one of these items will remove all other buffs gained from items in this category"

does that mean if you have Sigil of Virulence it will remove greatness, Fallen Crusader, and 2 piece Tier 9 proc?
    I believe this prevents idol/libram/totem/sigil swapping so you can't have an idol out, gain the buff from it, switch idols and gain another buff from the 2nd idol

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDK
    The part that says

no. from what ive read, that change is intended to stop people swapping out their relic once it has procced'. i.e. my Totem of Electrifying Wind procs, and i quickly swap in another totem, they wont both be active

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Does Onyxia drop any kind of Emblem? Triumph, perhaps?

C
    x

Quote Originally Posted by Remus
    Is Onyxia dead and this is just a "fun thing" for WoWs 5th anniversary or has Blizzard gone nuts?? I hope this is just "for fun".....
    If you mean on dificulty, 10 man will be easy encounter and 25 man not so easy for casuals/pugs especially cause alot of ppl start playing from tbc so im w8ing to see in lfg pug raid Onyxia 25 man so that i can laugh hard at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikah
    I guess this was expected, considering the official launch of Aion on the 25th...
    Rofl true m8!
    Its nothing new from Blizzard, just check how much activity was ready at begining of Aoc, War online.
    Im just sad that there isnt so much launches of new mmo games in world so that Blizzard can stop slacking.
    Yesterday Blizzard encounter "huge technical issues" on servers, 2 maintanance days in 1 week says alot :d

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The inline auto-complete feature for the mail system has been added back into the game. The mail system will now have both the pre- and post-3.2.0 auto-complete features available.
    Oh thank Christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    The wings are spot on for horse anatomy though.

Rofl at Spriest "upgrades", but the new mind flay glyph, that just increases the range is nice.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Saul
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The inline auto-complete feature for the mail system has been added back into the game. The mail system will now have both the pre- and post-3.2.0 auto-complete features available.
    Oh thank Christ.
    Yes, thank you. No more typing and sending stuff to my guildmates when I want to send it to my bank alt.
    :3

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiricdemise
    Yes, thank you. No more typing and sending stuff to my guildmates when I want to send it to my bank alt.
    I once sent a Bold Cardinal Ruby to a completely random character because of the new system. :|

Luckily in 30 days I got it sent back.
    Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    The wings are spot on for horse anatomy though.