Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.2.2 on live servers this week

who has there deep breath cape form vanilla ready! i see a lot of wipes with out it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg
    Finally a SFK nerf.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

i wonder if ony will have any world 1st achievs. then agian probibly not...i killed her back in vanilla....wtb new AQ40 err 25?
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

PvP
    Battlegrounds

* Players level 11 and higher will now always see a daily Battleground quest, as the quest giver will only offer daily quests for a Battleground in which a player is eligible to participate according to level bracket (i.e. players levels 11-20 will always be offered a Warsong Gulch daily quest, while players levels 11-50 will be offered either an Arathi Basin or a Warsong Gulch daily quest, etc.).

so miss spell or AB for lvl 11+, niice +.+

WTB Pandaren drop location!
    "For if men needed speech in order to learn to think, they had a still greater need for knowing how to think in order to discover the art of speaking"

was onyxia her birthday not later?;p

And: W000T Getting free loot again (i not hope :P) + Moar bag space

So... About being able to kill anub 25 now..

Where will Onyxia be located..
    Same spot or have blizz moved her?

[list]
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

• Missile Barrage: The effect from triggering this talent now removes the mana cost of Arcane Missiles. In addition, the chance for Arcane Blast to trigger this talent is now 8/16/24/32/40%.
    I don't care if it procs sacks of gold - if it removes the Arcane Blast buff, then its a valueless ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    • The size of the Focus Frame can now be adjusted via the Interface Options menu.

Damn it blizzard, not just the damn focus frame - ALL FRAMES - we are not all 12 year old with lazer vision.
    Mail System Auto-Complete Feature
    • The inline auto-complete feature for the mail system has been added back into the game. The mail system will now have both the pre- and post-3.2.0 auto-complete features available.
    • Added a label to notify players that the Tab key will allow players to navigate through the character names listed via the auto-complete feature.

For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI & Macros Forum: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/bo...;forumId=11114

Bug Fixes
    • Coliseum Trinkets: Some spells that should have triggered these trinkets will now trigger them (such as Holy Nova and Fel Armor).
    • Death Knight Tier-9 DPS 4-Piece Set Bonus: Now grants the correct chance for disease damage ticks to be critical strikes.
    • Hunter Tier-9 2-Piece Set Bonus: Critical damage from Serpent Sting will now work properly with the Mortal Shots and Expose Weakness talents.
    • Lightweave Embroidery: This tailoring item enhancement will no longer trigger from the periodic healing granted by the warlock spell Fel Armor.
    • Mote of Flame: Corrected a typo in the tooltip.
    • Paladin Tier-9 DPS 2-Piece Set Bonus: Now grants the correct chance for Righteous Vengeance ticks to be critical strikes.
    • Shard of Flame: Corrected a typo in the tooltip.
    • Val’anyr, Hammer of The Ancient Kings: Healing from Prayer of Mending now triggers the shield from this item. In addition, a bug was corrected which would cause the shield points to be overwritten rather than stack up as intended.

Death Knight
    • Rune of Razorice: The frost vulnerability granted by this enchantment will now increase the damage done by Frost Fever as intended.

Druid
    • Balance of Power: Misleading tooltip reworded. The tooltip previously reported an incorrect value for the increased chance to hit with spells. The actual benefit of the talent is unchanged.

Hunter
    • Master's Call: This ability now correctly removes the snaring component of Infected Wounds, Frostfire Bolt, and Slow.
    • Trap Mastery’s (Survival) tooltip now states the correct amount of snakes summoned.

Mage
    • Arcane Missiles: Ranks 12 and 13 will now properly cause players to enter combat.

Paladin
    • Hand of Freedom: This ability now correctly removes the snaring component of Infected Wounds and Frostfire Bolt.

Priest
    • Divine Aegis: Ranks 1 and 2 will now work with Holy Nova.
    • Glyph of Power Word: Shield now correctly uses the Priest’s spell critical chance instead of the target’s.

Rogue
    • Vanish: This ability now correctly removes the snaring component of Frostfire Bolt.
    • Honor Among Thieves: This talent will now work properly again if two rogues with different ranks of the talent are in the same party.

Shaman
    • Grounding Totem will now properly protect against the Death Grip spell.
    • Lava Burst can no longer deal critical damage to targets who are immune to critical strikes (due to, e.g. Roar of Sacrifice, Blessed Resilience).
    • Lightning Shield: This spell will no longer set off some trinkets when it is cast.
    • Stoneclaw Totem's pulses will no longer break stealth on nearby hostile units.
    • Thunderstorm and Shamanistic Rage can no longer be used while Frozen, Cycloned, Sapped, or Incapacitated.

Warlock
    • Demonic Circle: This ability now correctly removes the snaring component of Frostfire Bolt.
    • Fel Armor: This spell was unable to set off trinkets and other effects. That has been corrected.
    • When using Shadowbolt or Incinerate while having Backlash and Backdraft active, only Backlash will now be properly consumed.
    [/blizzquote]
    [/quote]
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheuspt
    Don't mean to be an idiot, but the maintenance warning in EU servers has been up since monday morning, nothing was mentioned over the new patch, and they also going into extended maintenance on some realms over the instance capacity.

Do you think it might be a part of the file you're downloading?
    No file is downloading - data for the next patch "is not available"
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Deleted

Fan of Knives: The damage done by this ability has been reduced by 30%.

What kind of bs is that? We are allrdy shit on trash, and they are nerfing our only AOE ability? GTFO.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sinum

What kind of bs is that? We are allrdy shit on trash, and they are nerfing our only AOE ability? GTFO.
    /pat, you can come sit with me, the elemental shaman in the back. Our AoE abilities are weak as well. I don't play a rogue but I'm sure there is a reason for the damage reduction. Sucks more for PvE that the interrupt is gone.
    :3

Quote Originally Posted by Sinum

Yes rogue's hitting 12k dps on AoE encounters is fine, with even the "real" AoE classes falling behind 3-5k.

Quote Originally Posted by NUmbztah
    Where will Onyxia be located..
    Same spot or have blizz moved her?
    Same spot, lvl60 version is going byebye tho.
    Go say your farewells if you still can!

On a more serious note, any petdrop locations known already?
    Gotta catch em al!

Fucking knew they were gonna make an achievement called "More Dots"... FUCK YOU ALL

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose
    No shit. Thankfully I haven't lost anything important by accidentally mailing them to people because of the way the mail system was changed.

Be interesting to know some of the drop locations of these pets that are unknown :P
    I did! Almost, anyway... I was able to have a GM send it back.

I have a question about the pets. Linked in the news post are only the spells for most of them. Are the actual items in game that teach you how to summon them, or just the spells? I went to MC to see if I would maybe get lucky and find one on a Core Hound or Magmadar, but none of them dropped it. Maybe Ragnaros will drop it?

Can't wait to PUG me some Ony when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte
    Just a friendly reminder for the other EU players, if you want the FoS on an alt (Or a new main perhaps) get it done NOW.
    What ever FOS might be.

Learn to type people, don't be lazy.

Note to hunters:

I dont know if it was a bug or not before the patch, but Kill shot now has a minimum range and can no longer be used in melee range. It has the standard 5-xx yard range that most shots now have.

AION WILL STILL CLAIM THE THRONE AS TOP MMO. YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!

What ever FOS might be.

Learn to type people, don't be lazy.
    Feat of Strength.

Learn to acronym, don't be an idiot.