Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Ret Pally minor Glyphs ( Some ideas )

Hmm, I like that idea for the Aven-wrath glyph. We have wings anyway, they should work. dont even need the damage increase, just make the wings flap a bit and when you fall, you slowfall or something. *shrug* I do agree that they should put a bit more work into minors. Its supposed to be a cool, though by no means required, little effect. Think penguin or sprint glyph. fun little effects that set you apart from every other mage, rogue, etc in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeid
    - Or the redemption , but I don't think they would implement -70% mana cost on it , or holy's would have it really easy on the res , and other healers = QQ train inc
    Maybe something like : changes the mana cost of your Redemption spell to 20% of your max mana (->Rets/Prots can always rez 5 times instead of 1 unbuffed and 2-3 fullbuffed !_!)

Id love a minor glyph which reduces mana cost of cleanse by like 50-70% as a frost mage pretty much ooms a ret just trying to keep free of their debuff let alone actually dps. I wouldnt mind a glyph to make cleanse also cleanse 2 nearby targets as well... probably way too powerful though.

I would also love a minor glyph to add 5% base crit to rv dot (would stack with 2pt9). If there was a glyph to remove reagents from our buffs I would about die of happiness. I also woudlnt mind a minor glyph to let pp be set/buff in combat :P
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

most of these ideas are not for minor but for major spots :P 50-70% reduction on cleanse mana cost would just be... insane for a holy paladin, and so would aoe cleanse.

the avenging wrath glyph is totally super awesome and id get that for any spec.
    some ides while im having math class :P
    glyph of the crusader.
    requires lvl. 62
    the effect of your crusader aura is added to all your other auras.
    glyph of forbearance
    requires lvl 70
    when affected by forbearance your flying mount will be transformed into wings (resembling avenging wrath) enabling you to fly at the mounts speed.

Or they could just increase our mana pool to be some hat comparable to enhancement Shamans.

Also, why the he'll don't we have a minor to remove the need for a reagent on DI?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Munk
    I would also love a minor glyph to add 5% base crit to rv dot (would stack with 2pt9). If there was a glyph to remove reagents from our buffs I would about die of happiness. I also woudlnt mind a minor glyph to let pp be set/buff in combat :P
    Update PP, then you can rebuff in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by grenolith
    glyph of forbearance
    requires lvl 70
    when affected by forbearance your flying mount will be transformed into wings (resembling avenging wrath) enabling you to fly at the mounts speed.
    What???

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopzz
    Or they could just increase our mana pool to be some hat comparable to enhancement Shamans.

Also, why the he'll don't we have a minor to remove the need for a reagent on DI?
    Next expansion, Ench mana pools will be as small as ours- If they QQ enough about not having mana, then maybe our pools will be increased too.