reckoning + SoC?

does reckoning's hits proc SoC? and even if not, does SoC is now new seal for prot? and with new change that our spell dmg stack with str, what about darkmoon trinket + seal of Vangance's libram? + slow dps 1h weapon (I think that weapon speed for prot aint That imp but I can be wrong ofc) what you guys with of those combination?

Re: reckoning + SoC?

Reckoning gives you an extra attack on your next x swings within the time limit. Seal of Command procs off any and all white swings. SoC will proc off reckoning, and no its damage will never be high enough to warrant using a reckoning based 1h method.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

As Munk said, it will procs but it will never substitute deep retri talent tree and 2hand weapon.
    Only fun part is if you have good pvp gear and slow 1 hand weapon, you can have fun in pvp as prot with reckoning talents + Seal of command.
    Darkmoon card is great, libram good but only when you dont use Seal of command but Seal of veng/coruption, slow weapon as i said it meant alooot, cause of Hammer of Righteous.
    Imo try to swap librams for Seal of Veng/corup and libram for Seal of Command when you change seal in batle.
    If you need more i think Chronalis can help you more.

15+ Year Old Account

divine storm > reckoning
    search plz

I think reckoning + SoC in a protret dps build would be pretty fun on the occasions it procs with multiple targets nearby. As others have said, ret will do more damage overall, esp for raids. But protret can be pretty fun in pvp for a lot of reasons.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Spooky Action at a Distance~

15+ Year Old Account

To answer your question about whether this is viable as a tanking seal, in progression raids, the answer is very simple.

No.

But if you're looking to have fun and just mess around, by all means, don't let this get in your way. Have fun.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Munk
    Reckoning gives you an extra attack on your next x swings within the time limit. Seal of Command procs off any and all white swings. SoC will proc off reckoning, and no its damage will never be high enough to warrant using a reckoning based 1h method.
    Not trying to argue here, but I was wondering when this was changed. Throughout TBC, Reckoning would not proc any seal damage of any kind. This included Seal of Vengeance, Blood and Command. Since the overhaul of paladin seals, I was wondering if the "every attack" part of the phrasing in Seal of Vengeance actually included Reckoning procs when they did not before.

Aside from taking the Seal of Vengeance tooltip literally, has anyone ever tested this to verify that Reckoning truly procs SoV seal damage?

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

I know that SoC had an internal CD of 1 second to stop it proccing back in the days of 'reck-bombing'.

But im not sure if the CD got removed when they 're-did' command...anyone know?

Besides, even if it did get get removed, its still not viable. Pointless as prot/ret (unless they kept it proccing on HoTR > , which i know they didn't) and in a ret build divine storm out does reckoning.

I'm tanking heroics with Reckoning + SoC. As far as I've seen, reckoning does proc the seal (did on CoS trash atleast; doublehit a zombie and the next zombie got hit twice with Holy damage), and I hit 3.9k DPS while tanking the Trial of the Champion faction champions encounter. Doubt it's viable in PvP though.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.