Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Naxxramas 25: A PUG`s Raid Leader POV

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralisk
    the puggies couldn't handle "run anticlockwise" on Thaddius so after about 8 wipes,
    Just run through him, why would you add needless complexity

Quote Originally Posted by bw13187
    if they can't understand the complexities of "if you have to switch sides, do so to the right of thadius" then they don't deserve any loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe
    -A pro hardcore guild used to breeze through Naxxramas 25 back when it was relevant content. I was in such a guild with my Alliance alts. By 19:00 everyone whould be inside Naxxramas 25 with full consumables including haste pots. It would take us two hours and something to clear Naxx 25 with no wipes and usually no individual deaths either. Then we would go on and clear OS 3D up, and Malygos 25. If WG was up, we`d also clear that. We usually finished with all relevant content by 24:00 server time in just one day, on Wednesdays.
    I got just one stupid question.
    If you are so damn good, why do you PUG anyway in a first place?

Though I must admit that post itself is quite clever up to the part of:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe
    V. SUGGESTIONS:
    ----------------------------------

Having taken the above into account I have got the following suggestions with regard to Naxxramas 25 man:

1. The Thaddius encounter should be made less complex and more forgiving, considering the quality of players that now primarily seek to do it.

2. Mind Control Orbs should be added in the 25 man version of the Instructor Razuvious encounter, thus removing the requirement for two Priests to be present in order to successfully complete the said encounter.
    Sorry but you sound more like a total noob who can't learn Thaddius and therefore Thaddius must be nerfed.

We don't need any more nerfs. Stop right here. No more nerfs.

Orbs, yes. Agreed. I see no reason why shouldn't there be orbs so we won't care about priests and just in case if we have priests but they are mildly retarded which happens.
    It's a shame that you can't be banned from WOW for being bad player.
    It's a shame that you can be banned for being good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungen
    Banned for raiding.

10+ Year Old Account

Yesterday I was doing thadd on my alt and about 10 people from the 3rd rated hordeside guild on my server purposely wiped us, said we sucked, left, then progressed to talking shit in their guild chat my friend saw.

It's sad how 3rd best progressed guild hordeside on my server is like 30th in server wide progression and is acting elitist.

Whether or not you believe a nax pugger deserves the scenario as described, I believe the OP is spot on in describing many unneccessary features of the raid that are just time wasting.

-Frogger: I cant concieve how the devs could think this was fun, and think people play with sub 100 ping. Seriously this adds no value to the raid.
    -The gluth pipe: Yes, you can walk on the right side but again, whats the point of adding the hole on the left? Again adds nothing to the raid. The drop also aggravates latency problems, since sometimes you think you're behind the tank (but youre not server side)
    -Too much "filler". Noth and KT P1 really feel like badly desgined timesinks
    -Heigan: Again punishes those with high ping

Another point to add:
    Whether or not you believe that Thaddius should be nerfed because left and right is easy, the bug with him not resetting and everyone getting stuck in combat needs to be fixed. Yes, you can try to blame people for choosing to die near the door, but a bug is still a bug

The whole instance is just way too long, creating raid ID problems

Notice all these are inherently design problems, and not difficulty scaling.

I gotta be honest here: I do not see the point of 25man Naxx anymore. So here are my solutions for Naxx25 woes.

Don't do Naxx25 when you get the same badges from 10.
    Don't spend all your time trying to pull together 25 people when 10 is much much easier to handle.
    Don't spend spend time sorting out the other 15 extra people, the extra heals, the extra spriests; they are just extra baggage for your badge run.

Something to think about (not agree with, I don't give a fuck about that):
    Naxx25 is for random 25Guild runs for bored guildies. 10man is for your random pugs.

Quote Originally Posted by bw13187
    Have you done Thaddius? If all the new +'s run through him, they run into the -'s coming the other way and turn into rezplz's.

Anyway I think Naxx is officially dead on my server now. Farm heroics and get Uld25 level gear, it's the way of the future...
    Ultralisk-Nagrand / Táne-Nagrand / Wuggles-Nagrand / Koras-Thaurrisan / Dieselsun-Thaurissan / Bezoar-Thaurissan