Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Riding Changes, Onyxia Reset, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tealge
    and even then holy pallies are doing better raid healing then resto shaman now... its pethetic
    Healing meters mean absolutely nothing! Far less, even, than dps meters.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Seriousdoom
    fuck, i just bought the 600g skill for my alt
    GMs, can't refund that? Probably not... that sucks.

ffs l2spell people

15+ Year Old Account

Awesome, checked on my Priest and flying was 200g en epic flying 4000g... niiiice..
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

About the mounts: Hira is not a thief She is tied to Kirin Tor Rep, while trainers in Honor Hold and Thrallmar are tied to SW and Orgri.

I haven't noticed a change in Artisan Riding, My LVL 71 Shaman is exalted to Org, and he can get the Expert Riding for 200, and Artisan for 4000. That's 250 and 5000 without Rep discounts, so having no reputation with Kirin Tor yet means Hira will want 250/5000 respectively.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by deathfirst
    I'm glad blizzard decided to make flyers for lvl 60, and now its cheaper, makes questing in outlands so so so so so much easier and funner, i can only pray they will lower the required level for cold weather flying.
    Tome of Cold Weather Flying is usable by level 70 players.

I just bought my Hunter alt epic flying and cold weather for questing in WotLK... makes for leveling a lot faster
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

People are actually complaining that Onyxia is too easy? She's always been easy. Tank 'n' spank for the majority of the fight.

The problem is, this change doesn't seem to affect all trainers. Trainers in Hellfire Peninsula will offer you the mounts at a reduced price but Hira Snowdawn in Dalaran will just try to steal all your money and will ask for the pre-3.2.2 prices
    Dalaran is main city of xpack ofc its higher price she must pay bigger taxes

For me right now the expert flying shows at 250g at Hira in dal

Quote Originally Posted by treston323
    Well if any class got bloodlust/heroism.. DKs would make the most sense. They already have weaker versions of most of your buffs. And most DKs in a serious raiding guild are the best of the best.. I could see this happening in pugs though.
    lol weaker versions??? they can get exactly wat shaman shaman get... the only thing different is we get like 11 more str/agi with out talented totems :P

and if this was to happen blizz would see alot of people reroll class or just plain quit the game all together...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream
    Healing meters mean absolutely nothing! Far less, even, than dps meters.
    did i say anything about the healing meters??? no... i was simply stating that holy pally can now do better raid healing the resto shaman

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Arthas in Warcraft 3
    Warcraft 3 really established Arthas in the position of the Lich King in its expansion - The Frozen Throne. His relevance is not to be trivialized, but to say that we have established him as "The Big Boss" is a bit of a stretch. Warcraft 3 introduced a whole new level of threat to Azeroth - The Burning Legion. There have been some encounters with them and their powerful masters, but I'd hesitate to say that they've been "defeated" once and for all. We've also seen the rise of old gods such as Yogg'Saron and C'thun and I'm sure you're aware of the impending return of Deathwing. There is a whole slew of lore characters who haven't been around and thousands of plots and intrigues that have been developed throughout the lifespan of World of Warcraft and its expansions. Many big nasty bosses have been slain and still the problems of the world have not been alleviated. Perhaps, just maybe, there is more going on then one can gather in a glimpse. (Source)
    Translation: dont wurry guyz, u can pwn him then teabag his corpse liek u culd illidan, lolore ftw!

why not? they gave mage's scorch (5% increase crit) to warlocks same should go for shammy bloodlus/heroism.
    "Remember, There's no such thing as a stupid question until you ask it"

Quote Originally Posted by Skiball
    As much as I love heroism, the buff needs to be either removed or given to other classes. Countless times people will not take a really geared and skilled player because "oh we need heroism."

In the spirit blizard has been supporting, "bring the player not the class," this buff needs to be removed or given to other classes.
    Thats not the idea. If we make every class having the same spells and ability, when do we need to have different classes to start with?

Mind you that the idea was when in wow classic and TBC, you cant really beat the boss without that class.
    You will run out of mana without a shadow priest.
    It was close to impossible to beat boss x, because you dont have a spell steal or sheeping mage/kiting hunter/warlock tank/mind controling priest... That was what "bring the player not the class" pointing at.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

so much shaman hate... its disgusting :-\

Well considering one did 5.5k DPS and had gear that was only somewhat better than mine and I was doing 2.7k, they probably have a right to hate.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

If you did 2,7k dps in almost same item lvl gear than one other class, and he did 5,5k dps, then you should consider stopping this game and joining to Hello Kitty Online
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro
    Thats not the idea. If we make every class having the same spells and ability, when do we need to have different classes to start with?

Mind you that the idea was when in wow classic and TBC, you cant really beat the boss without that class.
    You will run out of mana without a shadow priest.
    It was close to impossible to beat boss x, because you dont have a spell steal or sheeping mage/kiting hunter/warlock tank/mind controling priest... That was what "bring the player not the class" pointing at.
    That is still the situation with BL/Hero, *as the only buff in the game*. During the summer we've had numerous 10 man raids in ulduar trying hard modes, but only the ones with a shaman had a decent chance of making most of them. It got to a point where we would leave out top players in the guild for newly made shaman alts on sub par players. For the sole reason of Heroism.

Even a slightly watered down version on another class would alleviate the need for shamans in 10mans that try hard modes.

As for the need of Shamans otherwise, a good shaman is still a good addition to a raid in either of his three roles. Not to mention that totembuffs still have a place as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Miranger
    so much shaman hate... its disgusting :-\
    Agree.. May they all die >

I really don't see why people are mad because some classes "may" get Bloodlust/Heroism. Boohoo, to bad you actually have to do decent DPS for a raid spot because you're not the only one with the buff. I think its not more than fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealge
    lol weaker versions??? they can get exactly wat shaman shaman get... the only thing different is we get like 11 more str/agi with out talented totems :P

and if this was to happen blizz would see alot of people reroll class or just plain quit the game all together...
    Yes, you're right. Balance is bad, lets nerf DK's so you have your advantage again, guess a lot of people would come back to play all of a sudden.

Also - If they are going to give Bloodlust/Heroism to other classes, why should it be talented? I thought Shaman's just learned it off from the trainer? Wouldn't it be just fair for the other classes to get it from the trainers as well?

And for the IV -> BL - No no no no... Well, guess it's somewhat fair, but it's gimping Frost PvE DPS, which was already o so poor (Yes, you still have a 20% haste bonus, but on 10 minute cooldown, which Shaman's can provide as well).

I personally don't really mind it coming only with Shamans, but I just don't see the reason why people are crying over it when it is getting balanced out, like you need it for a guaranteed raid spot. I know more than enough Shamans who just get their spot because they're nice and skilled players.

Edit: just noticed the previous was ~2 days ago - sorry for the bump.