Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Am I geared enough to Heal Naxxramas 10 Man?

The question is: Am I geared enough to Heal Naxx 10 Man, heres my armory link, if you say no, please tell me what I can do to help myself, and if you say yes, if you have any advice, please tell me

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ong&n=Nathrion

Thanks in Advance

Re: Am I geared enough to Heal Naxxramas 10 Man?

enchant your gear and youre good to go imo

short answer: no

long asnwer: Hell no!

Really long answer: step one, get enchants on your gear, find a relic (quite a few are avialable from quest) and no, i wouldent say green gear is a good thing to use in there, do some quest, loads of them around that gives blue gear, eventhough its itemlevel 160-180 its still a boost to what you have. and no, pvp gear, despite beeing good for that job, really isnt designed for long fights, that you will se in naxx. Look at the verious factions (Kirin'tor, Argent Crusade ect) and se if there shouldent be some manner of gear from them, you can use to boost your healing set.

As a 3rd healer (offhealer) on a geared tank maybe.
    Failure to evolve is failure to us all.

No.
    Signature size violated forum rules.

no offence, but your mana pool makes me want to throw up.
    Filth - 80 Nelf DK - Darksorrow EU
    Bellsprout - 80 Dwarf Paladin - Darksorrow EU
    Yiddo - 80 UD Mage - Neptulon EU

Run ToC normal (it's not that hard to get 5 useful epics from there) and farm badges from heroics. Those things could possibly get you gear faster and that is better than Naxx overall.

To answer your question... yes and no. Yes if you are with a bunch of people who have nice gear and know the encounters etc etc. No if you are the main healer there and no one else has gear to cover for your lack of. It boils down to this, don't try to get carried through Naxx for 1 or 2 pieces of gear. Just do what I said above at your own pace, with less people to worry about and you'll be geared in no time.

15+ Year Old Account

/cast direbrew remote
    click
    /bye

P.S. HELL NO! Not even sure i would trust you to do HoL or ToC, get geared in 5man..

You would go oom terribly fast on Patchwerk with that mana pool. There is a lot of gear you can replace with no trouble at all. You could offheal a tank if there are two others healing. But don't just into raids, at least prepare yourself. Make sure you have suitable enough gear, no offence but with that gear you would probably get criticism from the raid if your doing a full pug.

Since for some reason most people want to see Naxx 10 achvs so you get an invite, try and have good enough gear so you can avoid that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thandarke
    The question is: Am I geared enough to Heal Naxx 10 Man, heres my armory link, if you say no, please tell me what I can do to help myself, and if you say yes, if you have any advice, please tell me

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ong&n=Nathrion

Thanks in Advance
    Not unless you're running as an off-healer with a strong group.

First off, you need to get rid of all of those blues. You can buy several BoE epics from the auction house and have several things crafted, with a little work. Once you do that (and get your gear enchanted), you should be good enough to heal heroics. Do this until your eyes bleed. Use your badges to buy good gear.

Run reg/heroic toc a few times, enchant/gem more int and you'll be fine in naxx/os 10 as the offhealer.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Quote Originally Posted by zabatzu
    I healed naxx 10 in less gear than that :/
    I guess you ment to say: i got carried in naxx 10.

If I'm even worried about a healer or DPS, I goto WoW-Heroes.com and do a quick gear check

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcold
    I guess you ment to say: i got carried in naxx 10.
    True!

Adding: I got carried in naxx 10 and I was the reason of 1001 wipes!

OOM .

slow down dude!

go 5 man heroics .. SPAM it..

and sure after a while you'll be 100% ready..

and dont forget ToC normal.. it really helps you.! :

At any point throughout this thread I doubt anyone was thinking how easy patch 3.2.2 is when it comes to naxx...

so with that in mind

Yeah, you could go in naxx10 naked and still run with an okay pug
    but of course, you're a holy paladin, may as well get a little bit more mana so all of your flash of lights (assuming you know how to play, and FoL being the only heal required in naxx10 and 25) don't oom you.

3 healers , 2 tanks , 5 dps? sounds like the standard naxx setup unless you want to discuss a deeper strategy for four horsemen

Have a holy priest and an enhance shaman tank the back for 4 horseman in Naxx10, easiest setup we used. Then again it's Naxx-10, a hunter's pet could probably tank it just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by wellhellothere
    At any point throughout this thread I doubt anyone was thinking how easy patch 3.2.2 is when it comes to naxx...

so with that in mind

Yeah, you could go in naxx10 naked and still run with an okay pug
    but of course, you're a holy paladin, may as well get a little bit more mana so all of your flash of lights (assuming you know how to play, and FoL being the only heal required in naxx10 and 25) don't oom you.

3 healers , 2 tanks , 5 dps? sounds like the standard naxx setup unless you want to discuss a deeper strategy for four horsemen
    FL with 1.2k SP would heal for something like 4.5k crits. You still beeing carried.

You have no libram, and gems/enchants missing.

So no, I wouldn't.
    >Signature Removed, Replacement Pending<

my rogue can heal naxx10