World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Login Screen

How do you think it will be like ?

Both Vanilla WoW and TBC had the Portal and WotLK has the Icecrown.

But I think Cataclysm will have somewhat orange and green login screen of Azeroth. =p
    Going to be fun to see how it looks like

Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Login Screen

You know what would be awesome, a zoomed out vision of Azeroth from space.

It just shows how decimated the world is, and emphasizes the Maelstrom/Ocean as well as the Abyssal Maw.

I can see it now, flaming cracks, lightning, the wonders of the cosmos.

(Or they could just show a decimated land scape)
    Quote Originally Posted by kazmeyer
    What makes more sense, genius? That your uber-security had a flaw, or that someone cracked Blizzard's servers and instead of compromising thousands of accounts, they just singled out you? What did you do, piss off the Joker or something?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Aredan - 80 Prot Warrior
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Daxter - 80 MM hunter
    PVP is a matter of overcoming your own weaknesses while exploiting the weaknesses of others.

If you suck, it's because you can't comprehend the previous sentence.

Deleted

I can see a shiny barrens oasis, then Deathwing appears and burns everything down... flames and chaos everywhere!

Or it's an animated Deathwing wallpaper...

The same as the LK one, except moar fire and deathwing flies down instead of a frost wyrm. ta da.

Quote Originally Posted by wowofcataclysm
    Yeah I agree. I think they will have fire on the page because of the new dragon. I dedicated a website about the new expansion that I am sharing news and info on there as well as pictures, videos and more

you guys can join as well and share your reviews, comments with us I keep my posts updated everyday so make sure you check it out

wowofcataclysm.com

i totally trust you!
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

Deleted

I've got an idea......

Theres a wide angle shot of ....grim batol....... and while you are looking at this amazing scenery, deathwing flies right infront of the camera, makes a really annoying sound while shaking the background, then flies off again and repeats this process like a dragon with obsessive compulsive disorder.

Maybe they would see the Maelstrom, and the zoooooom across Azeroth to another prominent location (Grim Batol?) and then sit there for like 20 secs, and then zoom around to a place totally decimated. The result would be to show the biggest hit areas of the Cataclysm around the world, and then it ends up at the Abyssal Maw.

.... idk... I still wish we could choose to show which one we want. I want the vanilla one back... That music was the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Anachronism
    After considerable datamining, I have managed to get a screenshot of what the new Cataclysm login screen will be:

Considering how much of Blizzard's development team has been diverted to various other Blizzard projects (i.e., Diablo III, the secret new MMO), it only makes sense.
    why do people like you keep on playing???
    is it cool to be against everything now or what??

After considerable datamining, I have managed to get a screenshot of what the new Cataclysm login screen will be:

Considering how much of Blizzard's development team has been diverted to various other Blizzard projects (i.e., Diablo III, the secret new MMO), it only makes sense.
    And you haven't cancelled your account yet... why?

Seriously, if all you're interested in is bashing WoW, please quit and go play something like Aion. They love to hate WoW over there.

Yeah I agree. I think they will have fire on the page probably picture of "deathwing". I dedicated a website about the new expansion that I am sharing news and info on there as well as pictures, videos and more

you guys can join as well and share your reviews, comments with us I keep my posts updated everyday so make sure you check it out

wowofcataclysm.com

Deathwing's mighty chin!

Nah, I think it will be something fiery, maybe with red eyes in the background.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I'd say something like the Zombieland (movie) poster.

Look at me! I have a signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanari
    Awesome render with the backgrounds they have uploaded. It could very well be a moving image with that. Only thing you forgot was the options button.

Tanari, that looks insanely mad.

15+ Year Old Account

just please, please, please no howling dragon. that shit gets so annoying

15+ Year Old Account

@Tanari
    I really like that, and imagine it alive?! Jeez!

Quote Originally Posted by ætti mørkna
    just please, please, please no howling dragon. that shit gets so annoying
    Yes agreed... Who in Blizz thought that howling dragon would of been a good idea needs to be shot. It's fine for 1 howl, then it just gets annoying.

Get stuck in authentication? Howl, howl, howl, howl, howl, howl, howl, did I mention HOWL.

Blizzard has said clearly multiple times that they hire new people for the new games, and keep the same amount of people on WoW.

On topic, I just hope no more dragons :/.

Quote Originally Posted by op3l
    Yes agreed... Who in Blizz thought that howling dragon would of been a good idea needs to be shot. It's fine for 1 howl, then it just gets annoying.

Get stuck in authentication? Howl, howl, howl, howl, howl, howl, howl, did I mention HOWL.

Wait what? WoW has sounds? I disabled them in beta Vanilla.