How do i make this go away?

How do i get the little box under the account name to go away?

Thanks in advance for the help
    "Cat in the wall, eh? Ok, now you're talking my language. I know this game."

Deleted

Re: How do i make this go away?

Go in Paint and use a black brush then paint all over it, trust me, you won't see it.

you have 2 accounts bounded to 1 battlenet account yes? Thats why it is there. To remove it, you must remove one of the account from your battlenet acc
    You cannot bandage a bleeding target...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    This gets my vote for thread of the month.
    If WoW was "just" a game, you wouldn't be in this forum.

I have 2 accounts on Battle net and i don't get that... but on my other computer when i check the box to say "Remember account name" that's when that box appeared to give a choice for which account i want to use.

So if you have the box to remember account name checked that box will be there. Uncheck it and it should go away.

yeah i actually have 3 accounts merged to my battle.net account :P so i will try to un-check that remember account name and see if it does anything. Thanks for the replies guys.

update: problem solved. All that i had to do was un-check the box lol. thank you all.
    "Cat in the wall, eh? Ok, now you're talking my language. I know this game."