Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Auction House Guide, Vanish Bugs, Comics

You do realize that if you tell the major public about this, there wont be any profit to make? You aren't helping anyone, you are just ruining it for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladislavius
    oh and i cant wait for Gevlons comment on this guide =)
    I can't wait for Gevlons comments to the comments on this guide

i like how people have threaten to go to other sites. good for you. pretty sure "world of raids dot com" post essentially the same thing already as far as raiding goes. pretty sure "wow head dot com" has pictures of all the new gear. and there are countless boss killing guides else where as well. also, how to make gold sites exist too. the thing is that mmo-champ is the champ of all those sites because it brings together all those sites into one.

so lets be a little bit more pissed at the site being what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Akina_0WN3D
    finally fixing vanish!

Now nerf the sick plate 2h dps while you're at it
    look at this poor kid, i bet he is a fail rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Noppe102
    You do realize that if you tell the major public about this, there wont be any profit to make? You aren't helping anyone, you are just ruining it for some.

why did u post this auction house guide.........now all the noobs/retards gonna be rich leaving those that figured how to make money by themselves using some of these methods gonna be fucked.

Awesome write up!

Oooh sweeet! finaly i will make some gold to :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shiikarii
    Thanks for the guide.. but you could of just killed the economy of many realms due to the amount of people who use this site.
    QFT,,,

=/,,, please remove it

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Korn525
    why did u post this auction house guide.........now all the noobs/retards gonna be rich leaving those that figured how to make money by themselves using some of these methods gonna be fucked.
    That's the whole point of this, none will make gold cause it will be flooded, he's not helping anyone with this guide just burning the fingers of the ppl who used this daily before this "guide" came along.

But you got what you wanted, traffic to your site. Like they say all PR is good PR....

Quote Originally Posted by Raylea

Athenes friend?
    What do Athene got to do with this ???

Yay, time to find a new way to make cash, this is so going to crash the economy on my server.

This game's economy may get interesting in the next few weeks... I personally can get every consumable myself rather quickly, and due to easy raids my money ain't going down either for repairs even when wiping on HMs, so I'm not gonna bother with this guide nor will I be affected, so for me it'll just be interesting how this turns out

Quote Originally Posted by Adyssa
    I hate capitalism.

Everyone who works the AH like this never produces anything of value. You never mine ore or get herbs. You never go kill stuff just to skin it. You only remove value from the system and hoard it at the top.

The lack of economic comprehension here is depressing.

How can people can live their entire lives in a modern nation and never grasp the basic concepts of the system that allows them to spend their afternoons sitting in front of a flat-screen monitor they could not have built discussing a piece of entertainment software they could not have developed with thousands of other equally wealthy and free humans all around the world they haven't met? Apparently the people who created these monitors, video games and internets are contributing nothing of value and only "hoarding at the top" because they "never mine ore."

Adyssa, in the world you apparently wish we lived in, you and I would be subsistence farmers spending every summer worrying our kids would die of malaria, and every winter praying not to starve.

Put simply: A system in which everyone dumps piles of unfinished materials on the AH for 10cp each is NOT a better economy for anyone involved. The process of breaking down and refining those materials into goods, competing over prices between multiple parties, and ultimately re-investing the wealth generated from said competition is the only reason it's even worth bothering to put materials on the AH in the first place. It's also the only reason you and I live the lives of luxury that we do.

I don't mind Bou posting these "secrets" here at all, if only because it might open a few eyes to the complexity of what's really making all of this work. That... and I learned about QA. :P

Thanks for the tips on the auction house. A lot of them are common sense, but some of them are pretty sneaky. Hopefully this will increase prices across the board. If not, people are gonna have to get off their asses and get some farming done!

heh I never used these ways to make gold off AH anyways (I only buy raw epic gems, find which useful cut is not flooded on AH, cut them and resell with the price I bought + 50 g... hundreds of gold profit everyday and most importantly, hardly spent any time on it at all), so I guess it doesn't affect me much lol

infinite dust on my realm is now 2g 50s a stack and saronite ore to buy is now 22g a stack wherever you can buy it. the only time where i could 'play' the auction house ruined. thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by biozork
    I am Sooo looking forward to the Inscription part of the guide! Very well written, and nice pointers.
    Even though, I knew alot of the stuff, I learned some new tricks!

To those complaining that AH will be ruined: TBH, theres been tons of AH guides out there, and I've never seen AH being ruined from one day to another, so I really doubt there will be any massive changes. It may help lowering the prices a bit, making some mats cheaper, and easier for you to make a good amount of gold on your professions. See; It all works out either way

My respect to you Boubouille, for this amazing guide
    ur wrong every time someone post a guide for quick gold ( example: mytwocopper blog ) the market just get rushed with Undercuts until its no longer profit to make those items.

=/ right now i want to punch Boubouille fase.

also Boubouille u forgot the Tailoring,,, netherweave bags add it hehe. 10g profit each bag

and no one its going to make gold with this guide :P inb4 40 pag of Illusion dust 3g each
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexavia
    Hopefully this will increase prices across the board. !

what the f*ck have you been smoking kid?

Quote Originally Posted by Faladrath
    That's the whole point of this, none will make gold cause it will be flooded, he's not helping anyone with this guide just burning the fingers of the ppl who used this daily before this "guide" came along.
    Obviously after he's 'abused' the way of making gold this way.

And yea, as said before.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o12/Vexn/Axe.png

Please read the signature rules.