Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Auction House Guide, Vanish Bugs, Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Mju
    Nothing against Equality
    That's very true. It's just how capitalism works. Trick people and fuck em.

sorry, have a question, i'Ve been using auctioneer for a long time, and this one: "Push the arrow at the top of the AH Panel to scan the whole Auction House, it shouldn't take more than a few seconds and it will let you download the data of ALL the items at the Auction House."

takes about 15-20minutes... not seconds^^ am i doing something wrong?

People really have to realize that I'm not stupid, I know how popular my website is (and it's probably more popular than what you think ) and I know the market will crash because of that.

The problem is, right now, 0.1% of the playerbase is making money just because they found the right mod or the right guide. It's been going for years and I figured it might be a good idea to make it even for everyone instead of just exploiting the same mods again and again.

But yeah, I'm not stupid, I know I killed the market on most of the servers for a few weeks, it will eventually come back to normal as soon as people forget this post ....

They're all going to move to Inscription next week anyway. ^^

@wlfbck: Did you push the DOUBLE arrow? If you did, I guess your connection is just slow as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    And I think we're done with Enchanting ... The original plan was to also write something about Inscription but I think I'll wait a few more days before throwing another wall of text at you. See you next week?
    I am Sooo looking forward to the Inscription part of the guide! Very well written, and nice pointers.
    Even though, I knew alot of the stuff, I learned some new tricks!

To those complaining that AH will be ruined: TBH, theres been tons of AH guides out there, and I've never seen AH being ruined from one day to another, so I really doubt there will be any massive changes. It may help lowering the prices a bit, making some mats cheaper, and easier for you to make a good amount of gold on your professions. See; It all works out either way

My respect to you Boubouille, for this amazing guide

@wlfbck: Did you push the DOUBLE arrow? If you did, I guess your connection is just slow as hell
    ah, will try that as soon as i'm out of daily heroic thx!

edit: i feel so dumb about always using the normal scan for years -.-

You're an ass for posting this, but I'll twist it to my advantage and make gold off of it somehow.

Time to exploit some fortuneseekers looking to get rich in 1 minute by leveling ench/JC and following this guide since I'm on a huge realm which will most def be afflicted by this guide.

Edit: the glyph (Inscription) market it pretty undercut and unstable as it is, write a guide on LW or Engi=p

using Auctioneer is one of the banable addons from Blizz even tho many are and have been using it for years if ur caught with it say goodbye to your account

10+ Year Old Account

ok so i was wondering why sudenly the price of eternal earth/ shadow went from 60g-120g to 200g-280g then i took a look at this now every one who sells the eternals is putting them in for stupid money thinking that us jewel crafters and enchanters (im both on my main more for the stat boosts than the gold) so now i cant make money.

Great job dude
    (BTW that last part was sarcasm incase you were wondering)

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

I know the market will crash because of that.
    That ain't smart, is it?

The problem is, right now, 0.1% of the playerbase is making money just because they found the right mod or the right guide. It's been going for years and I figured it might be a good idea to make it even for everyone instead of just exploiting the same mods again and again.
    But you know, (and I know that you know) - if everyone's doing the same it stops being profitable and the market shifts. So in short - people who know AH inside out will get even more (tons even) cash now from the people who read the guide "and they know what they're doing"
    Feral4Life since 2005
    cpu: Intel i9-9900K mobo: ASUS Maximus XI Extreme
    cooling: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro gpu: ASUS RTX-2080 Ti
    ssd: Samsung 970Pro, 960 Evo, 860 Evo sound: sadly onboard
    case: Silverstone Fortress 2 Limited Edition (WRI) (I love that beauty)
    ram: 32G G.Skill 3200 C14 display: ACER X27 (G-Sync HDR IPS)

it was on the login screen as a set of addons that are banable i belive its the Mass posting part thats banable :/ also i had 3 guild members Temp banned when it was first announced.

15+ Year Old Account

Boubouille, when you get time could you bundle all these guides together and put them in one of the menus on the left? Really nicely written guide!

Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    it was on the login screen as a set of addons that are banable i belive its the Mass posting part thats banable :/ also i had 3 guild members Temp banned when it was first announced.
    There are NO bannable addons. Everything that uses .lua scripting inside the game is not bannable. Everything that works outside the game is.
    Feral4Life since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey
    Also; ITT People who think the Ah is a big secret come in to cry about secretz revealed.
    You'd be surprised how big a percentage of players who don't know this.

95% of the wow players (my statistics are 56.3% correct) have got no f'ing clue how to make gold.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

But you know, (and I know that you know) - if everyone's doing the same it stops being profitable and the market shifts. So in short - people who know AH inside out will get even more (tons even) cash now from the people who read the guide "and they know what they're doing"
    /sign

Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    Auctioneer have never been blacklisted by Blizzard (it would also be very VERY easy for them to detect it) - Gatherer on the other hand is questionable since it's able to "intercept resource nodes" which is not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Deng
    There are NO bannable addons. Everything that uses .lua scripting inside the game is not bannable. Everything that works outside the game is.
    not quite true, it is possible to do things with an addon that Blizzard specificly does not allow. For instance it's possible to make an addon that scans the AH for what auctions you have up, check it against a predetermined list, craft the missing bits and post them - with the push of a button. Or an addon that mills/prospect all herbs/ores for you with one click, or just DE all of one type. None of those are allowed, but quite possible with the current state of the wow lua-api.

15+ Year Old Account

What about engineering :/

@Shiikarii: And it wouldn't be a bad thing, I don't really see why a few people who know how to use an addon should have an insane advantage over people who don't ... Addons should be a way to help the player just like in raids, not an I-Win button for instant and infinite gold.
    See thats the big difference between the rest of the world and Americans. Americans don't share their money making secrets, they sell them in infomercials for 3 easy payments of $19.95.

I'm sure some genius will copy and paste all your advice and put a guide up on Ebay to make some green...lol

Quote Originally Posted by hvidgaard
    None of those are allowed, but quite possible with the current state of the wow lua-api.
    Everything they are not happy with they change in the api, not banning people that use it (and they changed it many times with addons that allowed auto-combat, auto-run via specific route or decursive for the extreme examples). That's the general policy In short again: there are no bannable addons as for now.
    Feral4Life since 2005

Oh no, please don't do that oh no no no... Oh my... The end has come!

Don't share amazing SECRETS with every noob out there. Peons have to keep grinding mats for us-smart-players so we can make tons of gold (in few days) while they die mining, herbing, killing stuff and questing. Please let smart-clever players be the rich ones, while noobs-newcomers just farm mats endlessly and put them on AH for insanely wrong prices.

Please keep in mind that sharing SUPER TOP SECRET tricks to make TONS OF REAL VIRTUAL MONEY can offend and disappoint someone. Clever-players deserve to make money without sharing any super TOP SECRET way to use the auction house. Peons have to keep grinding completely unaware of how much fun can be playing on AH.
    _
    r

Quote Originally Posted by Marhag
    You're an ass for posting this, but I'll twist it to my advantage and make gold off of it somehow.

Time to exploit some fortuneseekers looking to get rich in 1 minute by leveling ench/JC and following this guide since I'm on a huge realm which will most def be afflicted by this guide.

Edit: the glyph (Inscription) market it pretty undercut and unstable as it is, write a guide on LW or Engi=p

No, anyone who used to use it will be rich as it is. If you got enough money there's not much point to keep getting more.