Page 1 of 2
LastLast

TK raid ahses of alar dropped price?

just ran a KT raid for the mount and it dropped lost the roll but was checking how much would you buy that mount for off the winner? i am going for 30k

Re: TK raid ahses of alar dropped price?

30k sounds like a good price.

I think it might all defend on the person finances and style of play. If he's still rolling with a old school mount and doesnt care, the price might be lower... But since he's running the instance at 80 i guess he want it and 20k would make sense to me
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDeyv
    Old things are better than new things. I poop faster than my grandpa and he always tells me how lame it is that i poop so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by whazzz
    I think it might all defend on the person finances and style of play. If he's still rolling with a old school mount and doesnt care, the price might be lower... But since he's running the instance at 80 i guess he want it and 20k would make sense to me

old school mount or not ashes of alar is still the best looking mount in the game

Quote Originally Posted by lolthomes

old school mount or not ashes of alar is still the best looking mount in the game
    One of the rarest, too. The vast, vast majority of people will never see it drop, and an extremely limited number of people will see it drop twice. I doubt anyone has seen it drop 3 times.

15+ Year Old Account

i've seen it drop 3 times, twice in TBC was raiding TK about 2-3 months after tbc was released, an third time last week where the ML auctioned it off for 45k on Dath'Remar so it all depends on how badly people want it, i stop bidding at 32k but that just me.
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

I wouldnt part with it for 300k gold. Rare as hell mount > gold that is so easy to obtain anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt
    I wouldnt part with it for 300k gold. Rare as hell mount > gold that is so easy to obtain anyways.
    Yeah i'd ninja it to my self if it never droped...

true but there are heaps of rares mounts out there... i saw a sarth 25 3 drake mount go for 50k on frostmourne... depends oin how badly the person wants it to how much they pay tbh.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeyx
    Yeah i'd ninja it to my self if it never droped...
    then ya would be flamed and posted as a ninja i dont like tools that ninja shit...
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz
    true but there are heaps of rares mounts out there... i saw a sarth 25 3 drake mount go for 50k on frostmourne... depends oin how badly the person wants it to how much they pay tbh.

wow... the most ive seen it for was 10k

i dont know how you expect to get 300k considering where the gold cap is and all
    i personally would go 30k easy for this mount prolly higher as it is a hell of a nice mount
    i'm still waiting for a kodo to drop for me out of brewfest i got 5k reserved for that

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by lolthomes

Personally I think the blue proto drake mount, the Cenarion War Hippogryph, and the gladiator's frost wyrm look better. Different strokes for different folks. That said, if I was given the choice between 30k gold and the mount ... Well it would be a tough choice. It's ugly as sin but it's worth it for the rarity I guess. I know when I won my ZG mount people tried to buy it off me.

All that said though, I'd feel really bad selling it if I won it, since it wouldn't really be fair to all the other people that wanted it.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamtail
    i dont know how you expect to get 300k considering where the gold cap is and all
    i personally would go 30k easy for this mount prolly higher as it is a hell of a nice mount
    i'm still waiting for a kodo to drop for me out of brewfest i got 5k reserved for that
    lolwhat... i have the kodo on all 3 of my 80s*

** not ninjaed

Quote Originally Posted by Blightyboy
    30k sounds like a good price.

somone offered me 30k for the justicebringer (dual blade butcher) the 25 man one not heroic

i'd aim for 50k

5k for a generic, ugly kodo?

Ok LOL.

im alliance how else will i get a kodo
    if you were horde would you pay for a ram?

no just no

15+ Year Old Account

Lulz, no.

I got the ram last year, and I only have used it a few times. Its looks stupid.

I'd aim for as cheap as i could get it, increasing the price up to 100k.