Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: What kind of numbers are you pulling in TotC25 or ToGC25?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathflid
    source please, havn't had any problems with it.
    Use it in your next raid and check your parse. You will see it's only absorbing around 150% of your HP. I looked all over for the source, but I think it was stealth-fixed. There was plenty of talk about it on the paladin forums at Elitist Jerks when this happened. This is the main reason why I dropped it out of my holy spec.

We finished the raid pretty late last night and I was too tired to upload the parses to the 3 different sites. I'll get it done after work today and look at them then.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rurikar
    Newb get the minor glyph for LoH. What else would you even use?
    L2armory. I do have the glyph. And this spec would lower it even more. Geez.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKrab
    average jarraxxus kills i do about 9k with good rng.
    Tonight on twins we had 5 people above 10 and 3 above 11k,
    1.rogue 12k
    2.me with 11.8k
    3.our 2nd ret with 11.3k
    4. enhance 10.4
    5. rogue 10.4
    I love unsubatantiated claims of amazing play.

Aiýa Klein aber O... EU-Malygos 9246(9301) 09-23
    2 Fortify Duality US-Stormreav... 9099(9224) 09-22
    3 Асгарт Эверес... EU-Свеже... 9056(9123) 09-23
    4 미스던모로 라온제나 KR-블랙무어 8939(9087) 09-25
    those are the top 4 parses in the world on WMO which basically means if youre doing 9k on jaraxxus you are in the top .1 percentile. Id love to see an armory and a parse.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

8.5k dps on Anub'arak 25 man normal - Offtank bringing adds behind the boss to be aoe'd down by the melee ftw ;D

Quote Originally Posted by coors
    Yeah because every guild ever posts their top parses to WMO... :

gtfo scrub
    I never said every guild did. But considering it would put him in the top 4 in the world that DID post there should say something. I also never said he didnt do what he claims only that it smells fishy and without an armory or a parse its very difficult to believe.

For the record
    Quote Originally Posted by wowprogress.com
    1 Premonition (r) US-Sen'Jin - Parses on WMO
    2 Ensidia (r) EU-Tarren Mill
    3 Juggernaut (r) US-Mal'Ganis - Parses on WMO
    4 Wraith (r) EU-Ysondre - Parses on WMO
    5 Might (r) US-Turalyon - Parses on WMO
    6 The Fallen (r) EU-Ysondre - Parses on WMO
    7 Paragon (r) EU-Lightning's Blade - Parses on WMO
    8 Inner Sanctum (r) EU-Silvermoon - Parses on WMO
    9 Stars (r) TW-Crystalpine Stinger
    10 For the Horde (r) EU-Nazjatar
    So as you can see 7 of the top 10 guilds in the WORLD parse on WMO. So again I will state his claim seems fishy at best.
    So please stop trolling our forums and as you put it ... gtfo.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

There must be a mistake with that list. I dun see my guild.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

So I went ahead and dropped DSac before actually using it in a raid for the new "proof parse". Evidence of this ability working properly or not is impossible to find.

Our holy pally still has DSac for the purposes of an improved Sacred Shield. He used DSac last night during one of our attempts on Twin Valkyrs. The ability absorbed 16k damage. Our guild OT also used DSac at some point during the evening and it was only good for 19k damage absorbed.

You can't really tell if it just stops absorbing or if there isn't enough damage to absorb. The Vortex on Twins appears to be a ton of damage, but if everyone is properly attuned and dodging balls, it yields very little damage.

Here's the parse: <Warfare>US 09/30/09