Page 72 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoompa View Post
    My guild has this Warlock who is on time for every raid, and consistently shows up. We love him! However, there have been some dps issues. WE worked with him a little and it improved, he got a new computer and it improved...but it is still lower than people with less gear than him. I don't know warlocks too well and would really appreciate some advice on what he can do to improve.

I am not allowed to post links, so I apologize about the spaces after www and before com.
    www .worldoflogs. com/reports/rt-bd6znwrnviqci4br/details/2/?s=564&e=1239

The example I have given is Madness of Deathwing, and he is our Affliction Warlock. I think I recall he was ~36-38k dps. We actually had to replace him that night because, though we have downed it, it isn't exactly on farm yet and so we struggle a bit when dps is low. Any advice is welcome!

-Zoompa.
    Generally it's easier to judge the bigger issues on other fights without so much target switching, so if you decide more advice is needed/wanted, post a different fight log too ^^ Looks like on this fight you only made it to the last platform with him, and died during the tiny tentacles. I didn't really look over the first 3min attempt, just looked bad :x

For one thing, he's using Rain of Fire. I don't know why. If it's for the Hemorrhage adds, he should shadowflame and Soulburn: Seed of corruption, then Seed of Corruption till they're dead.

A huge problem I see is that he's not casting Haunt on CD, which is causing his corruption uptime to be much lower than it should be. It keeps falling off, and it should never fall off the primary target to dps. That right there is a huge killer.

Looks like you died to the tiny tentacles on the fourth platform, and overall he did the least damage to them. He is dotting some, but very little damage compare to his SB damage to them. By my math, he got in about 10-15 shadowbolts for 223k and 13k and 28k for corruption and UA, respectively, for BOTH yellow and blue platforms. This means either he's either dotting the one or two which are the first two killed by melee, but more likely he's switching to them very late. From the logs, he was the last to die, but he has only one small tiny mark for having a UA on a tentacle during where you died. Meaning, he is either SBing first THEN dotting (bad, dot first) or not switching to them until everyone else died to only cast one UA.

I'm assuming you're going green - red - yellow - blue. What he needs to do, is probably work on switching to them immediately first, but then dot the ones that appear farthest away first. Those are probably the last ones melee will get too. (all range should really be doing this idea) And then once he's got a dot or two up on two or three of them, forget dotting and start just SBing because by then melee will be moving on to others and wrecking them before your dots do anything.

His use of BoD seems...very weird. It says 28 casts, but it was only a 12min fight, meaning at most....15-18 casts since it's a 1min dot. :O HE CASTED IT ON THE ELEMENTIUM BOLT. TWICE. Slap him for me plz. BoD is one of our most critical and important dots to watch for when it come to casting dots. Generally, you do not want to clip or recast BoD on a different target if you put one up while DS:Felhunter was popped. It can only be on one target, so it must be used wisely. On the first platform, he popped DS and put it on the Arm. Then when DS fell and the mutated corruption spawned, he casted it on the corruption, meaning he made his extra awesome BoD into a normal one (extra awesome because at the start you pre-pot and have every proc proccing). Bad. He did the same thing on the other platforms too, some without DS but same concept. He needs to do one of two things. A) focus the arm/wing and cast BoD on it, then switch to the corruption and use BoA instead until you see that BoD falls off the arm/wing through his focus. At this point, based on corruption health, he will either recast it on the arm or put it on the corruption if the corruption will live for 1min+. B) Do not put BoD on the arm/wing and put BoA at the start of each platform, don't need to focus unless you're double dotting, and then pop DS:Felguard just put up BoD on the corruption.
    I recommend A. Either way, once you put up a good BoD, you don't touch that BoD keybind until it is finished or if you have to remove it to prevent it from killing something.

Other than that, his other dot uptimes are pretty good. He could probably squeeze in an extra DS:Felhunter if he casted it more on CD, but that's all judgement based on your target's health and stuff that I can't tell. For the most part, it's not Haunting on CD and bad BoD use that's hurting his self dps, but it's the lack of him getting onto the tentacles that's killing you on the last platform.

---------- Post added 2012-01-19 at 12:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nabbles View Post
    Hey Warlock Community,

I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Last night as a last ditch effort I went back to Demo, though normally I run afflict. My gear I think isn't the problem, as it's competitive with others that I'm running with. I'm flasKing/fooding/prepotting and potting. I practice my spell priorities on dummies and such and yet in a raid with my guild I can't seem to compete on DPS at all. I always seem to run 3-4k below the rest of the pack, regardless of spec. HELP!

Image1
    Image2

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nabbles/simple

Thanks
    _Nabbs*
    For demo you want mastery to boot and hands, not haste. You also generally gem int/mastery and not int/haste. For the SB spec, 0/31/10 (your spec), the glyphs are meta/immo/corr. The glyphs you have are for the incin spec, which is very specific spec that I wouldn't recommend ever looking at until you're full BiS and only for Ultrax.

Personally, I recommend going for a haste threshold. You in between the two of them. 1573 for immolate and 1993 for corruption (raid buff with DI and 5% haste). Gives a little umph for multi target fights with the extra ticks.

Other than that, I can't tell you anything else without more info or a log. Those recount images only really tell you did damage and used a pet. Tells nothing about DoT uptime, CD use, or even what pet you had.
    Last edited by gracfuldeath; 2012-01-19 at 12:05 AM.

Deleted
    Hi.
    I'm not gonna say more then I have to not to confuse you. I don't think I'm doing what I think I should on this fight, aswell as some others as destruction warlock.

These are our logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-r3vyslcas8v472gq/
    And my Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A4ime/simple

Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabbles View Post
    Hey Warlock Community,

I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Last night as a last ditch effort I went back to Demo, though normally I run afflict. My gear I think isn't the problem, as it's competitive with others that I'm running with. I'm flasKing/fooding/prepotting and potting. I practice my spell priorities on dummies and such and yet in a raid with my guild I can't seem to compete on DPS at all. I always seem to run 3-4k below the rest of the pack, regardless of spec. HELP!
    Are you using Doomguard? And what pet you had? Pet dps seems pretty low, did you use Felguard? Felhunter should do about 8-9k dps.

Hey guys I feel I'm doing something wrong as demo. Im simcrafted to do 43k, but I can only pull 36k all help is appreciated.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/y...7/?s=510&e=835

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dotscom/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon the Conqueror View Post
    Hi.
    I'm not gonna say more then I have to not to confuse you. I don't think I'm doing what I think I should on this fight, aswell as some others as destruction warlock.

These are our logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-r3vyslcas8v472gq/
    And my Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A4ime/simple

Thanks for the help.
    Why are you Destro? Nobody else in your group is providing the 10% SP buff so you should be Demo to help the raid out. Besides that.....you aren't using Bane of Havoc. When you are aoe'ing adds you should put Bane of Havoc on the boss as it will do more damage than 1-2 ticks of BoD. Try and get your up time on your dots higher as well. Your gear and spec is fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amontoya86 View Post
    Why are you Destro? Nobody else in your group is providing the 10% SP buff so you should be Demo to help the raid out. Besides that.....you aren't using Bane of Havoc. When you are aoe'ing adds you should put Bane of Havoc on the boss as it will do more damage than 1-2 ticks of BoD. Try and get your up time on your dots higher as well. Your gear and spec is fine.
    Becouse they need replenishment more then sp atm. Or so I was told . I already changed the following in teh fight -> BoH on mana void, immoalte adds -> RoF, shadowflame on cd.

I´m completly lost on some Dragon Soul bosses, sucks that I need to be Demonology in all fights to provide the "awesome" demon pact! Doesn't matter which spec I'm playing I wanna be all the time on WOL (without legendary).

And on some bosses my dps it's awful and I'm doing the possibles and impossibles to have my dots all the time on boss/adds. It's ridiculous being on 10th place on Morchok for example... http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=2945&e=3277

My uptime dots are pretty good, close to 100%. I pre-pot and use pot on last minute lining up with Metamorphosis... I pop Doomguard at the begin and I did my best to keep shadowflame on boss, and when I was running i trow some Fel Flames into boss! And still I show up only with 31k?

Seriously I will give up about fighting with Morchok hc I will just faceroll my keyboard and press some shinnys buttons, I will try do the same dps then tanks .

Another example on Yor´saj normal, in a week I did 43k and in the next one I did only 34k how come??? I pop Doomguard at the begin with all cooldowns up, on aoe phase I summon felguard(felstorm) and hellfire, WITHOUT letthing my dots fall off from boss, I won more dps using hellfire and shadowflame adds like a mad or keep my dots on boss? Or it´s a big dps lost if some dots fade from boss?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=3814&e=4097

Last but not least the amazing Madness of Deathwing encounter for Demonology, in there I keep my dots on both arms at the begin, using Doomguard at the begin for a extra one on the final phase or on the last platform. On bloods I whore them with Shadowflame and Rain of Fire. Poping Metamorphosis on each platform.
    And again, i'm doing my best to have arm and tentacle with all the require dots. Here I have a silly question, when tentacle comes I BOD him or I let BOD on arm full time?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=10718&e=11467

Ps: On Yor'Saj and Madness I let always my pet on defensive(felhunter) on main targets.

Tbh I hope blizzard change that annoying Demo buff on MOP. I would like to go Affliction/Destruction to roll the meters on some bosses but I can´t! No ele shammy on guild.

Some detailed answers would be nice... ty
    Last edited by David Cavalheiro; 2012-01-19 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Cavalheiro View Post
    I´m completly lost on some Dragon Soul bosses, sucks that I need to be Demonology in all fights to provide the "awesome" demon pact! Doesn't matter which spec I'm playing I wanna be all the time on WOL (without legendary).

And on some bosses my dps it's awful and I'm doing the possibles and impossibles to have my dots all the time on boss/adds. It's ridiculous being on 10th place on Morchok for example... http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=2945&e=3277

My uptime dots are pretty good, close to 100%. I pre-pot and use pot on last minute lining up with Metamorphosis... I pop Doomguard at the begin and I did my best to keep shadowflame on boss, and when I was running i trow some Fel Flames into boss! And still I show up only with 31k?
    I would not try and run Incinerate build for H Morchok. As you can see you had to recast Immolate 4 times which is the hugest weakness to the 3/31/7 spec. If you have to recast Immolates or multi dot, 0/31/10 IS a stronger spec. Also, you are not properly buffing your Doomgaurd. My warlock has almost identical gear to yours (your ilvl is one higher than mine) yet my Doomgaurd did around 300k more than yours. With your gear (4 pc, pre-pot, WoU, MWC, Power Torrent, Lightweave, etc) you should be getting atleast 900k out of your Doomgaurd. Everything else seems to be dandy IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would not try and run Incinerate build for H Morchok.
    This.

The incinerate build was built and designed with not only full BiS, but also certain requirements such as constant melee range, never having to recast immolate, and probably very minimal moving. Therefore, the only fight this build is really valid for is Ultrax.

This build is very gear specific to when it actually becomes a significant dps increase, if any at all. Tbh, I'm not even sure if the incinerate build works with the MWC/Pet Swapping mechanic, but that's something I'll be simming for myself in the next few days. :x

Edit: @David

Morchok: Don't use Incin build. Dot uptimes and all that are dandy as said, just buff that Doomguard. OH. Don't switch your first BoD from Morchok to Kohcrom. You might just be making it weaker, it's a really close call for then your DS ends and your next BoD was placed, so close you might not be aware of it. Focus Mor, then when you see it falls off, put it up on Koh. In the mean time, use BoA on Koh.

Yor: Yes you're going to be doing more overall damage the more you focus on aoeing. But, that also leasts to less dps on the boss and much easier to hit the enrage. Tbh, I feel like this fight is moreso a balancing act between certain members providing the right amount of aoe while the others single target. Personally, I don't actively aoe much as demo because it's simply not needed. I'll hold off on my felstorm to line it up with an add phase if the black ooze spawns, and I'll time my immo aura. That alone causes me to do 4mil to the adds, and our hunter/mage/warr handle the rest easily themselves. They just needed that small umph, and a hellfire on the run to finish a could off for the double add phase. But then again, I use the felguard all the time unless a black ooze doesn't spawn, which isn't often. Personally, my focus on that fight is just getting through it atm until people have gear enough so that I can go back to a spec I like better.

Madness: I would BoD the arm still, since you're popping everything at the start of each platform, that first one you put up on it will be stronger than when you reapply it to the tentacle, and by the time it falls off, the tentacle won't live long enough for a full duration of a new one on it. This also means you'd BoA the other target, which you did not. I would also hellfire on the blood adds, not RoF, since they can move around and you can't with RoF. And I believe it does more damage overall.
    Also looks like your last immolate/corr was on an add during phase two. Did your raid kill it while you were focusing on adds? In fact, the only dots you put on the head was BoD. You have plenty of time to fully dot him up before the first set of tentacle adds come.
    Last edited by gracfuldeath; 2012-01-19 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gracfuldeath View Post
    Madness: I would BoD the arm still, since you're popping everything at the start of each platform, that first one you put up on it will be stronger than when you reapply it to the tentacle, and by the time it falls off, the tentacle won't live long enough for a full duration of a new one on it. This also means you'd BoA the other target, which you did not. I would also hellfire on the blood adds, not RoF, since they can move around and you can't with RoF. And I believe it does more damage overall.
    I agree with everything minus what I put in bold. In Madness, Hellfire does not proc Spellweave. Though it would tick on the adds more than a Rain of Fire would, every tick of Rain of Fire can cause Spellweave which in the end will do MUCH more damage then Hellfire ever will.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with everything minus what I put in bold. In Madness, Hellfire does not proc Spellweave. Though it would tick on the adds more than a Rain of Fire would, every tick of Rain of Fire can cause Spellweave which in the end will do MUCH more damage then Hellfire ever will.
    I stand corrected then, I just assumed it does. And you know what happens when you assume things, well minus the "u" part here :P And before I start assuming other things without asking, SoC can proc spellweave?

This build is very gear specific to when it actually becomes a significant dps increase, if any at all. Tbh, I'm not even sure if the incinerate build works with the MWC/Pet Swapping mechanic, but that's something I'll be simming for myself in the next few days. :x

I'm not sure of this aswell.

Edit: @David

Morchok: Don't use Incin build. Dot uptimes and all that are dandy as said, just buff that Doomguard. OH. Don't switch your first BoD from Morchok to Kohcrom. You might just be making it weaker, it's a really close call for then your DS ends and your next BoD was placed, so close you might not be aware of it. Focus Mor, then when you see it falls off, put it up on Koh. In the mean time, use BoA on Koh.

Well tbh it's a great tip I will loose BOD that it's buffed with Metamorphosis( I recast Corruption and BOD before Meta fades). I can always BOA Mor on the begin and BOD Kroch when he spawns.

Yor: Yes you're going to be doing more overall damage the more you focus on aoeing. But, that also leasts to less dps on the boss and much easier to hit the enrage. Tbh, I feel like this fight is moreso a balancing act between certain members providing the right amount of aoe while the others single target. Personally, I don't actively aoe much as demo because it's simply not needed. I'll hold off on my felstorm to line it up with an add phase if the black ooze spawns, and I'll time my immo aura. That alone causes me to do 4mil to the adds, and our hunter/mage/warr handle the rest easily themselves. They just needed that small umph, and a hellfire on the run to finish a could off for the double add phase. But then again, I use the felguard all the time unless a black ooze doesn't spawn, which isn't often. Personally, my focus on that fight is just getting through it atm until people have gear enough so that I can go back to a spec I like better.

Well from what I understood I do way more overall dps using hellfire, Shadowflame, Felstorm then have dots all the time on boss... And if it's off CD I use my Demon Form with Immolation Aura, it does sick damage. I have another question regardless this fight, when I'm hellfire I cast hand of Gul'dan for bigger crits or I just staying Hellfire/ Shadowflame?

Well I didn't BOA 1º tentacle because my Doomguard would be switching into him clueless rather have DG full time on arm then put him running around. IMO ofc. Yeah Hellfire doesn't proc SpellWeave and Rain of Fire does.

Also looks like your last immolate/corr was on an add during phase two. Did your raid kill it while you were focusing on adds? In fact, the only dots you put on the head was BoD. You have plenty of time to fully dot him up before the first set of tentacle adds come.

Well tbh I'm glad on this fight I didn't destroyed my computer :P. I /care when I saw my dps dropping like a mad and one last phase I didn't use not even 50% of my focus I'd say I use it 25%.

---------- Post added 2012-01-19 at 11:14 PM ----------

I would not try and run Incinerate build for H Morchok. As you can see you had to recast Immolate 4 times which is the hugest weakness to the 3/31/7 spec. If you have to recast Immolates or multi dot, 0/31/10 IS a stronger spec. Also, you are not properly buffing your Doomgaurd. My warlock has almost identical gear to yours (your ilvl is one higher than mine) yet my Doomgaurd did around 300k more than yours. With your gear (4 pc, pre-pot, WoU, MWC, Power Torrent, Lightweave, etc) you should be getting atleast 900k out of your Doomgaurd. Everything else seems to be dandy IMO.
    Nice tip about DG but tbh on this try I'm not sure but I have always my DG buffed with Chalice, pot, Lightweave, Power Torrent and Soulburn. I cast him right way I summon Felhunter, and I check 1-2 sec to see if my procs are up and if they´re I pop him asap.

---------- Post added 2012-01-19 at 11:17 PM ----------

I stand corrected then, I just assumed it does. And you know what happens when you assume things, well minus the "u" part here :P And before I start assuming other things without asking, SoC can proc spellweave?
    SOC and Rain of Fire procs Spellweave

10+ Year Old Account
    Well tbh it's a great tip I will loose BOD that it's buffed with Metamorphosis( I recast Corruption and BOD before Meta fades). I can always BOA Mor on the begin and BOD Kroch when he spawns.
    If you BoA mor and BoD kro, and still Meta/DS at the beginning, missing out on a lot. Because at the beginning, everything procs and makes that first BoD AMAZING. It's not that hard to /focus. Or I guess you could hold off Meta/DS until they split...which I wouldn't recommend..

Well from what I understood I do way more overall dps using hellfire, Shadowflame, Felstorm then have dots all the time on boss... And if it's off CD I use my Demon Form with Immolation Aura, it does sick damage. I have another question regardless this fight, when I'm hellfire I cast hand of Gul'dan for bigger crits or I just staying Hellfire/ Shadowflame?
    The bigger crits from HoG you speak of it only a 10% increased crit CHANCE from any warlock demons. Not you. I don't know the right answer, but personally I wouldn't break Hellfire for HoG, but I would break hellfire for Shadowflame, and then cast HoG before going back to Hellfiring.

Well I didn't BOA 1º tentacle because my Doomguard would be switching into him clueless rather have DG full time on arm then put him running around. IMO ofc. Yeah Hellfire doesn't proc SpellWeave and Rain of Fire does.
    A valid point on the doomguard, though unless him turning and switching targets affects him casting like he normally does then there would be no difference, unless you just wanted more damage specifically on the arm/wing or the mutated corruption. Otherwise the total damage output would be the same. IF him turning around doesn't affect him casting.

My point was that you weren't BoAing anything really, while you said you tried to keep running all required dots on both the arm/wing and the mutated corruption. BoD one of them, and BoA the other. But I recommend BoDing the Arm/Wing.

Well tbh I'm glad on this fight I didn't destroyed my computer :P. I /care when I saw my dps dropping like a mad and one last phase I didn't use not even 50% of my focus I'd say I use it 25%.
    Yea....I run on like the lowest settings On a laptop, no not a fancy gaming one.
    Last edited by gracfuldeath; 2012-01-20 at 01:04 AM.

The bigger crits from HoG you speak of it only a 10% increased crit CHANCE from any warlock demons. Not you. I don't know the right answer, but personally I wouldn't break Hellfire for HoG, but I would break hellfire for Shadowflame, and then cast HoG before going back to Hellfiring.
    However I saw a little problem on Aoe phase, let's imagine you hardcast you felguard, you wait until all adds are gather near the boss and you go with Hellfire/Shadowflame/ Felstorm. After Felstorm fades you Soulburn: Felhunter asap and pop Hellfire again OR you wait unil all adds are pretty close to die, to summon a felpuppy?

Yesterday on Yor HC I tried:
    - hardcast Felguard
    -Soulburn( for 10% sp on AOE)
    - Felstorm
    - Hellfire/Shadowflame
    - Felstorm fades
    - Summon Felhunter
    - Hellfire/Shadowflame

I'm not sure if it's the best way to do it oO

I was wondering if my hit rating can affect somehow my overall damage/dps on bosses, it's a low chance to miss but still (0,03).
    Last edited by David Cavalheiro; 2012-01-20 at 12:09 PM.

Deleted
    Hi there warlock community.

I'm in a casual guild that tries to progress as far as possible nonetheless. Currently we reached Madness of Deathwing. We don't have problems considering the tactics, but it came to a point where we just don't have enough DPS to beat cataclysm on the last platform. Now one of our raiders, a warlock, is dying to do good numbers. She is a very motivated and friendly raider, so we would like to bring her to this progressive raids. However her DPS is way behind the others (almost half). She has tried diffrent stuff already, is always searching on the net to improve, but nothing seems to work.

So this is the part where you guys come in! Hoping you could shed the light on the frustrations my beloved guild member is now feeling about her lock.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A9n/simple
    Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/swk3d...um/damageDone/

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Caelis View Post
    Hi there warlock community.

I'm in a casual guild that tries to progress as far as possible nonetheless. Currently we reached Madness of Deathwing. We don't have problems considering the tactics, but it came to a point where we just don't have enough DPS to beat cataclysm on the last platform. Now one of our raiders, a warlock, is dying to do good numbers. She is a very motivated and friendly raider, so we would like to bring her to this progressive raids. However her DPS is way behind the others (almost half). She has tried diffrent stuff already, is always searching on the net to improve, but nothing seems to work.

So this is the part where you guys come in! Hoping you could shed the light on the frustrations my beloved guild member is now feeling about her lock.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A9n/simple
    Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/swk3d...um/damageDone/

Thanks in advance!
    Right now she is in her Destro gear and the logs you posted she was in Demo spec so I cant comment on her gear. I picked the longest attempt you guys had (12:11) and numerous things stood out.

1) Shes using the 3/31/7 Demo spec which is awful for Madness due to target switching. She should be 0/31/10 spec for this fight.
    2) She is using her Felguard 100% of the fight which is a huge problem. Felguard should only be used in the beginning in conjuction with Demon Soul then use Soulburn to instacast her Felhound.....no more Felguard after that. Since she doesn't use MWC she should be popping Metamorphasis every time its up. Other than that her pet of choice is Felhound as it does WAY more damage than the Felguard.
    3) She is not properly buffing her Doomgaurd, she used it twice in this fight (thanks to 2 pc T13) but its doing abysmal damage. She needs to line up as many procs of Int and Mastery she can before casting Doomgaurd.
    4) She really needs to work on her dot up time. 62.9% on Corruption and 70.3% on Immolate is super low in a fight which you can have dots rolling on multiple targets. Is she using a dot timer addon?
    5) She needs to use Shadowflame every time its off CD. In this fight she should be melee ranged of at least one target. This will be a nice dps increase.
    6) Notice she did not get ONE proc of Spellweave. This is due to her not using Shadowflame or Rain of Fire on the adds. Is she supposed to be helping take down adds...because shes not.
    7) She didn't put DI on anyone. She just missed buffing herself and another raid members haste and damage!
    8) Unless she has 2 completely different sets or reforges every time she goes from Destro to Demo (doubtful), she is not optimally geared for being Demo spec. Seeing as you already have a 10% SP buff in the raid (Shagey the Ele Shaman) I would push her to stay Destro as her gear better suits that spec.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Amontoya86; 2012-01-20 at 05:45 PM.

Thanks a ton gracfuldeath! I will def mention the points you made to him.

Hey, im having a terrible time figuring out why my dps is so low! i have been trying out demo and i do around about 20k dps on it, i feel it should be more. I realise i have
    two pieces of vicous gear aswell

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stkai/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by catapfft View Post
    Hey, im having a terrible time figuring out why my dps is so low! i have been trying out demo and i do around about 20k dps on it, i feel it should be more. I realise i have
    two pieces of vicous gear aswell

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stkai/advanced
    Missing 8 enchants and as you said you have 2 pvp pieces (no sockets + resilience), so it's no wonder your dps is low. And you don't have any professions. You lose at least 370 int, 100 mastery and 25 haste + Power Torrent's proc.
    Last edited by Spoiledkid; 2012-01-22 at 08:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    However I saw a little problem on Aoe phase, let's imagine you hardcast you felguard, you wait until all adds are gather near the boss and you go with Hellfire/Shadowflame/ Felstorm. After Felstorm fades you Soulburn: Felhunter asap and pop Hellfire again OR you wait unil all adds are pretty close to die, to summon a felpuppy?

Yesterday on Yor HC I tried:
    - hardcast Felguard
    -Soulburn( for 10% sp on AOE)
    - Felstorm
    - Hellfire/Shadowflame
    - Felstorm fades
    - Summon Felhunter
    - Hellfire/Shadowflame

I'm not sure if it's the best way to do it oO

I was wondering if my hit rating can affect somehow my overall damage/dps on bosses, it's a low chance to miss but still (0,03).
    I doubt it's the hit rating, off by .03% is like missing once is a blue moon, but you can always look at the logs to see if you were SOL and had many misses.

If you were to soulburn into the felhunter like that, I would not do it immediately when Felstorm ends. Instead I would wait until the Soulburn use is about to run out and pop the felhunter. Because it's highly unlikely that in 6s all the adds will die, there leaves adds for the Felguard to cleave onto.

Tbh, I'm not sure what the best way is.