Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: New Cataclysm Screenshots and Artworks

The early dates would explain why wotlk has become so dry. I'm still unsure about these areas in the x pack looks like the same but with sprinkles on top, desolace with grass sprinkled on top, another recycled troll area and buildings.
    "Marking targets, coordinating CC, and *most importantly*, pulling responsibly so that 9 elites didn't rush us and wipe the party. I'm sorry, but those skills, entirely missing now in WotLK, are the real signs of skill and ability to tank effectively."

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Metian
    This sounds probably stupid, but knowing Blizzard like to give us hints, weird things etc. I wonder..
    11 - 2 ... Possible the release date for Cataclysm ?
    Now I believe in that too

Ghostcrawler is right its a bad idea to change textures on exsisting characters, I don't like the new look of goblins.

But Gilneas looks very nice - I hope it rains a lot
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Quote Originally Posted by Metian
    This sounds probably stupid, but knowing Blizzard like to give us hints, weird things etc. I wonder..
    11 - 2 ... Possible the release date for Cataclysm ?
    If anything, you read a clock by HH:MM, so it's 02:11 (11 pertaining to the number, not 50 minutes in this case) and not the other way around. Good find though on a possible hint.

Also, Goblins are pretty BA.

Quote Originally Posted by greenn
    probably because its an expansion for a ~5 year old game.

if they upgraded wow they would lose so many customers b/c peoples computers can barely run wotlk as it is.
    Not to mention a lot of us LIKE the way it looks. Most of the texture whiners have left for other games.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...w_deep_sea.jpg

That soo looks like the fish from Finding Nemo haha.. you know.. where Dorry and Dadfishhing swim deep into the ocean in a dark area to get the goggles ? haha..

lawl.. i'm so bored haha

more More PLEASE MORE!! especially from the old areas that have been redone! damn i cannot wait for this!

its amazing how the water, such a small suddly change, takes the overall feel of the game to a whole new level.

Im a bit sad to see the "View distance" is still fairly if not very low in the old world, i really hope its just because they havent gotten the textures, because just walking in the old world is bad enough when its like youre walking in your own little bubble, and fog everwhere, flying makes it seem even worse.

Really hope we get atleast Burning Crusade View Distance in the old world if not Northrend Distance.
    R.I.P World of Warcraft 2004-2009 The Casuals whiners finally killed you, one wonders how casuals can overcome reallife, they must cry alot at work and out in the big world, when stuff is to hard and time consuming. Maybe god will helps casual scrubs handle real life? nobody knows.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by RMJ
    more More PLEASE MORE!! especially from the old areas that have been redone! damn i cannot wait for this!

its amazing how the water, such a small suddly change, takes the overall feel of the game to a whole new level.
    Damn, every new expansion is the same thing
    We know you have it there blizzard, we don't need information, just give us something to see while we wait @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Nasok
    The Grom'Gol is looking the same, why to add the 5 years old screenshot to the *news* panel?
    Look at the water geekboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazie
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...w_deep_sea.jpg

That soo looks like the fish from Finding Nemo haha.. you know.. where Dorry and Dadfishhing swim deep into the ocean in a dark area to get the goggles ? haha..
    That's because both are inspired from the same creepy looking species of fish:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglerfish

Bet you that picture with the person surrounded by lightning and totems is Thrall, trying to fix up everything....

Dear Blizzard,

Screw IC. Gief Cataclysm now, mkay?
    >Signature Removed, Replacement Pending<

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Wadadux
    If anything, you read a clock by HH:MM, so it's 02:11 (11 pertaining to the number, not 50 minutes in this case) and not the other way around. Good find though on a possible hint.

Also, Goblins are pretty BA.
    True. Got mixed up with European date instead of using the American way (11 Feb instead of Feb, 11th).
    ALTF4.

awesome artwork.. or am I too high ?

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel
    Damn, every new expansion is the same thing
    We know you have it there blizzard, we don't need information, just give us something to see while we wait @_@
    ;D agreed

Looks like the old player models are not getting a graphical overhaul, judging from the NE, and the Troll, but those COULD be added later, just my two cents...but still....MOAR!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Firemist
    Bet you that picture with the person surrounded by lightning and totems is Thrall, trying to fix up everything....
    /agree

Dammit! I love those worgen and goblin models already! I'm so gonna roll goblin Warlock, nothing more badass.

Hyping aside, I also like the idea of revamping old content. Come to think of it, BRD + L(U)BRS was damn huge and well designed with lots of content. Altho' it's (always) just beating the dead cow, it will be very nice to come back to the old continents.